What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. last time i remember there were not stable government in history of Pakistan but IMF didn't stopped to deal with every new government, so were there anything changed? Only for IMF we shouldn't give chance to these LOTERA party or groups to be continued.

You are talking about reserves....huh what a jok. Tell me did it effected on any luxuries plans of politicians? Lets come for more wider image!!!!!

All I am saying is elections should be held immediately no matter what. I don't give a F*** what you do with current politicians hang them, skin them alive, or burn them but not a single civilian should be harmed in this process.

Now that sounds funny.

Imran Khan's demand no: 1 … Announce elections date - Do elections ever take place unannounced?

Imran Khan's demand no: 2 .. Announce neutral care taker government - Does such a thing really exist?

Imran Khan's demand no: 3 …. Elections should be held on time, no delay - It also means not before the due time.

Imran Khan's demand no: 4 Asif Zardari should be removed. Free and fair elections can't take place under him - Is he the Election Commissioner?

Imran Khan's demand no: 5 … Election commission should be neutral, independent and should be able to stop rigging. - Demand or a suggestion?

Less than 3 months left for elections, normally elections are announced months in advance so it's time to announce the date.

Yes, a caretaker government that follows the rules and ensures a free and fair playing field for everyone (not hard for honest people, but impossible for crooks)

Imran Khan does not want to topple government before election day, that is why he didn't join long march.

No, but he has the right to demand this. Zardari is the leader of a party AND the president. This means he cannot be nutral.

DEMAND!!
We have the right to have free and fair elections.

PPP should announce election date immediately

I think this is a game plan by all the bandit politicians to out gun Imran Khan - this qadri is just a trojan horse

<Conspiracy theory alert>: Has anyone read John Grisham's 2000 novel The Brethren. Part of the story deals with how the CIA supports and finances a highly unlikely US Presidential candidate, a rookie Senator no one knows about and who who seemingly comes out of nowhere, has incredible publicity generating political victories in a matter of months, and wins the election?</Conspiracy theory alert>

I'm just intrigued that Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, so far not a leading figure in Pakistani politics, comes back to Pakistan amidst some publicity, ramps up his presence through a series of moves, announces a long March, and now his efforts seem to (i.e apparently) lead to the CJ ordering the PM's arrest. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is suddenly a great hero with the Pakistani populace, and perhaps even the next Great Hope:coffee:

<Conspiracy theory alert>: Has anyone read John Grisham's 2000 novel The Brethren. Part of the story deals with how the CIA supports and finances a highly unlikely US Presidential candidate, a rookie Senator no one knows about and who who seemingly comes out of nowhere, has incredible publicity generating political victories in a matter of months, and wins the election?</Conspiracy theory alert>
I'm just intrigued that Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, so far not a leading figure in Pakistani politics, comes back to Pakistan amidst some publicity, ramps up his presence through a series of moves, announces a long March, and now his efforts seem to (i.e apparently) lead to the CJ ordering the PM's arrest. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is suddenly a great hero with the Pakistani populace, and perhaps even the next Great Hope:coffee:
Don't say this. If next govt. also comes as corrupt one, they will blame CIA again. :D

I disagree with that last part.
The thing is that people are so fed up at the moment that even if G.W Bush came to Pakistan and promised a better future, people would gather around him.

The only thing you can conclude from all this is just the frustration level of the people.

Tahir-ul-Qadri can't legally get elected due to dual citizenship, he also has spent the better part of the last decade out of the country and finally, he is not giving a plan. It's easy to demand the end of a bad government, but then what? what is the plan?

Everyone in Pakistan thinking the same lines

I wish the same for India - Sonia Maino gone to Jail with 10 billion dollars in overseas banks.
She is the root cause of all the evils.

Speculations are around that apex court's order does not mention Raja' name! How authentic is this, anyone?

Geo News - People on streets in many cities. People firing in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom