What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
In view of prevailing situation, deputy PM (Pervez Ilahi) has been asked to rush back home. He will become PM by default. WHAT A SHOT. All "constitutional".

Aik Zardari Sab Pey Bhari - what a fool he turns out to be.

Look at following:

1. Given 3 years extension to Kiyani - Kiyani kicks him now.
2. Restored CJ Iftikhar Choudhry - CJ kicks him now
3. Appointed ISI chief Zaheer ul Islam - ISI chief kicked him
4. Appointed Pervez Ilahi as deputy PM - he now becomes the PM with all the "constitutional" powers.
5. Altaf Hussain deserted him at the right time.

Speculations are around that apex court's order does not mention Raja' name! How authentic is this, anyone?

I just read through the pdf link on Pak supreme court website, it didn't name Mr. Raja - I mean if this was correct case judgement. Got the link via tweeter

supremecourt.gov.pk/web/user_files/File/CMA%20No.3685of2012-dt-15-1-2013.pdf …

Speculations are around that apex court's order does not mention Raja' name! How authentic is this, anyone?

I don't know whats the truth but if that was the case media would have not broadcasted it like this. Also by now Attorney General would have come on tv and told people the actual facts, aitazaaz hussain was on samaa and he also never said anything.......the thing is court ordered to complete investigation of all accused, approve the challan, that itself means the issuance of arrest warrant,

It will take some time for pakistan's democracy to stebilise now.... 2 PM's sacked......

Indian news: one Indian soldier is injured due to firing.
Seriously ? You doing competition over here. BTW as for Indian soldier, take care of yours first.

My news is regarding the thread issue. Don't go off topic.

Something doesn't smell right.... I understand the Pakistani's desperation for change, but I hope they still keep a keen eye on what's going on and hopefully they won't be blinded to whats happening under the carpet... Maybe the experienced folks and give their analysis.. yeh am looking at you Oscar,Muse etc....

Ok people i have read the judgement and those speculating that pm name is not in the judgement, then let me refer you to point 5 in the judgement, which mentions pm raja ex minister for water and power al0ng with 21 others. And then in point 6 second last line, term 'all accused' is used, which clearly means that everyone accused is to be arrested....so yes pm will be arrested

Seriously ? You doing competition over here. BTW as for Indian soldier, take care of yours first.

My news is regarding the thread issue. Don't go off topic.

And he was joking as far as I could put it,

111B to form care taker govt. of technocrats :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Chaudhary Pervaiz Elahi's wish has come true. :lol:

Had Zardari restored the judges as soon as they won general elections last time.. would have saved him lot of hassle.

PPP Gundas had started their voilant campaign in Karachi, Police again acting as silent observer. Now, Its on Public to take arm in hands go on rampage specially on these PPP workers and it would be better if soldiers don't interfere in it like they didn't interfered when these thugs has scored 100 killings\week ....

54808100.jpg

Ye jahaz ^^ Raja rental ko le Doba!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom