What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farooq h naik minister for law, is saying that chairman has the sole authority to issue order to arrest, so unless he does that, pm won't be arrested, cj only mentioned in order that carry the investigation and arrest the accused.... they way this is going.....expect pti on streets in few days

Lamaa paa laao eno ve :butcher:

Arrest the a__ho_e,

Their thugs and goons are firing Ak47 and looting people.

No police, nothing,

Still sitting in the office, waiting for the green signal to go home

what a country,

I just wonder,how it is still going

Karachi?????????

May i suggest people to watch geo news capital talk....if you want things to clear up for you

226777_471598989563832_981328716_n.jpg

people who are getting happy on this anarchy and drama by Qadri and more drama by IK dont cry for independent govt tomorrow..... Because if they succeed either there going to be a dictatorship or Military run government. People who are getting happy about this dont deserve democracy...they are made to be ruled by dictators....

people who are getting happy on this anarchy and drama by Qadri and more drama by IK dont cry for independent govt tomorrow..... Because if they succeed either there going to be a dictatorship or Military run government. People who are getting happy about this dont deserve democracy...they are made to be ruled by dictators....

Oh bhai, kya masla hai, i don't support army but hate it when peeople malign them in everything.....today media is strong, SC holds high, there are strong forced incountry now so COAS won't make athat stupid move, if they wanted a coup,they would have done it long ago, jaan shor do army, ab tou hamid mir bhi chup ho gayahai

You post contradicts with your previous post.

anyway, enlighten us how critical is Gen Ijaz ? and what might he be upto ?

@mjnaushad

why is there no page for Gen Usmani @ wikipedia ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzaffar_Usmani ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bhai, kya masla hai, i don't support army but hate it when peeople malign them in everything.....today media is strong, SC holds high, there are strong forced incountry now so COAS won't make athat stupid move, if they wanted a coup,they would have done it long ago, jaan shor do army, ab tou hamid mir bhi chup ho gayahai

I am sorry.... I dared to say something about the most innocent men in the world..... Mr.Boot ney takeover na kar key koi ahsan nahi kya.... They knew it wasn't the right time...now they created anarchy by help of two pawns Qardi and IK..... and will either install a puppet govt which they will control or if thing got out of control such as roits etc then we'll hear the usual "My dear countrymen".

You post contradicts with your previous post.

anyway, enlighten us how critical is Gen Ijaz ? and what might he be upto ?

@mjnaushad

why is there no page for Gen Usmani @ wikipedia ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzaffar_Usmani ??

My which post exactly??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry.... I dared to say something about the most innocent men in the world..... Mr.Boot ney takeover na kar key koi ahsan nahi kya.... They knew it wasn't the right time...now they created anarchy by help of two pawns Qardi and IK..... and will either install a puppet govt which they will control or if thing got out of control such as roits etc then we'll hear the usual "My dear countrymen".

My which post exactly??

If that happens then it will be with the complaince of SC and IK.....so don't blame establishment only

Yes full loot maar in karachi, traffic jam karke loot maar shuro kardi gunpoint pe

and people say MQM has full authority and badmashi in karachi, a leaf cant move without MQM

Qadri sb inkilaab lana chalay hain bt un k pass na to koi future plan hain or na hi koi team hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom