What's new

SC Orders Arrest of PM Raja.P.Ashraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry.... I dared to say something about the most innocent men in the world..... Mr.Boot ney takeover na kar key koi ahsan nahi kya.... They knew it wasn't the right time...now they created anarchy by help of two pawns Qardi and IK..... and will either install a puppet govt which they will control or if thing got out of control such as roits etc then we'll hear the usual "My dear countrymen".

My which post exactly??

He is not declared criminal...... He is not convicted yet....he is just accused.... and will be arrested for investigation....

Its such a shame people here can see democratic process ending and military establishement playing its game with qadri and IK and they are supporting it and getting happy about it.......Dont cry tomorrow for democracy.... People who are supporting current drama are made to be rules by dictators ...They dont deserve freedom.

That bolded part.

anyway, tell me if you know some thing about Gen Ijaz, and about Gen Usmani ?

There is way too much hype everywhere about TuQ's movement and reports from PPP dominated areas aren't good either.
This is seriously bad timing even if it was a conincidence.

TuQ's rising fame combined with I.Khan's recent comments and Rental's impending removal from office may divide the country into two major camps -- pro-reform and status quo.

Things might get a bit strained in Pakistan due to the natural clash of principles.

hope he is arrested and convicted soon and PPP govt sent home, otherwise all the excitement and happiness will go down.

All the corrupt leader should be prisoned along with traitor generals

Chal phir hamara President le le, ab to theek hai na?
Fir to hum sab Arabian Sea main kood jayenge. Hum to marenge, Tsunami aayei 1.2 billion ek saath kodenge jab, tum bhi mar jaoge. :D

Now I won't comment off topic otherwise both of us will be kicked out. :D

When will be PM arrested ?

This govt would be the 1st democratic one in Pakistan to last its full term (if allowed to). The probability seems low now ..

Guys Rental Raja has been arrested or not... what's the news where is he now karachi....?

Guys Rental Raja has been arrested or not... what's the news where is he now karachi....?

I don't think he will be arrested, it's another stunt by CJ to maintain his popularity and pass half baked judgements with lot of question marks.

I don't think he will be arrested, it's another stunt by CJ to maintain his popularity and pass half baked judgements with lot of question marks.

I kind of find the timing to this, the march and the tension on LOC a little too much of a coincidence.

I kind of find the timing to this, the march and the tension on LOC a little too much of a coincidence.

CJ is Anti-Army - This is his tactic to provoke PPP supporter against March. Judgement is as usual ambiguous and lawyers are debating that this means to arrest PM or not - In other words, govt. can go for asking clarification which means delay or PPP can sacrifice him and play victem card that their govt. is thrown out because of PA.

half baked judgement or not a judgement has been passed which have to carried out.

PPP bastards are firing handgun and robbing on gunpoint... where is MQM to stop this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom