What's new

SC issues contempt of court notice to Altaf Hussain

restrain the biggest buffoon name ARSALAN CHOWDRI & his ABBU? why did daddy changed the laws for him
why?

In Pakistan, you don't wanna take on 3 of the following leaders, politically:

1.Asif Zardari.
2.Altaf Hussain.
3.Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman.

The courts have already disgraced themselves in Sindh by taking on PPP. Only time will tell how big of a mistake was that on Judiciary's end. Aforementioned politicians have a very firm grisp on Public mentality. They'll humiliate ya, to say the least.

Now just wait and watch how Altaf Hussain tackles these wanna-be politicians.

Hye hye hye hyyyyyyeeee ... !
UK me rehnay do, Pakistan na Bulao .... UK me rehnay do, Pakistan na Bulao.
Pakistan jo me aa gaya to BAND baj jaye ga. Allah meri tuba, Allaaaah meri tuba.
Singer: ................... (samaj to aap gaye hon ge)

haan tum log katal kerdo ge, is lye to woh nahi ata

That's seriously moronic to imagine Altaf is that important to country or his death would matter this much. He is wanted by the court in 100s of cases and this is what made this person escape Pakistan. You can say you guys will put him before court and that could be his greatest fear but death.. aw come on.. it was never in the hands of humans.

That's seriously moronic to imagine Altaf is that important to country or his death would matter this much. He is wanted by the court in 100s of cases and this is what made this person escape Pakistan. You can say you guys will put him before court and that could be his greatest fear but death.. aw come on.. it was never in the hands of humans.

going after him will nt benefit pakistan anyway, thats why IK has left it unsolved?
let the god decides himself!

we can never prosper and become a civilized and develop society until we have people like you. rest of your nonsense does not even deserve a reply.

thanks for personal attack without any reason! you hve been reported!
i think as a nation we all are responsible for what we are suffereing now, & i am telling this just because i belive in a very old formula, every action gives birth to a reaction?
we need tobe careful as a nation , what wrong actions of ours would bring what dangerous reactions?

To be fair with CJ, he has been treating every party with same smugness. Saying he has some special hate fro MQM is not factually correct.

Back
Top Bottom