What's new

Understanding Contempt of Court??

BQxCriQCMAAMxwE.png:large

Firstly you should decide on which side are you, i remember you advocating SCP in a thread about PTI's social media and now you've taken a U-Turn. Nevermind, one can always expect this from MQM.

Firstly you should decide on which side are you, i remember you advocating SCP in a thread about PTI's social media and now you've taken a U-Turn. Nevermind, one can always expect this from MQM.

I am against abusive language about CJP ... But I have been always opposing lawyers movement ... Musharraf had taken correct actions ... But we have no right to giving name to CJP ...........

I am against abusive language about CJP ... But I have been always opposing lawyers movement ... Musharraf had taken correct actions ... But we have no right to giving name to CJP ...........
Yani na idhar kay, na udhar kay....khoob...

Yani na idhar kay, na udhar kay....khoob...

Ethics bhi koi cheez hoti hai ... Criticizing alag cheez hai lekin character assasination nahi honi chahiye ... Ye taleem hamein di jati hai ... Hamari families mai ;)

I've started this thread to understand what is this contempt of court and how this works? Recently we've witnessed how Supreme Court has issued this notice to Imran Khan when he was expressing his views about Election Rigging and when he was criticizing role played by Returning Officers in 2013 elections. SC issued contempt notice to IK because of his criticism on RO's who are from sub-judiciary.

Imran Khan didn't use any derogatory language or abused anyone while expressing his views. However, following are a few videos where few people literally abused Supreme Courts and Chief Justis Pakistan and were never issued any contempt notice:
There was a news in which Asma Jahangir abused Chief Justis during Memo Scandal but can't find it..

yar Justice in Pakistan means giving out verdicts and handing over notices at their will and the likes.
whatever suits them , they do.

Ethics bhi koi cheez hoti hai ... Criticizing alag cheez hai lekin character assasination nahi honi chahiye ... Ye taleem hamein di jati hai ... Hamari families mai ;)
Acha yani MQM key leaders achi families say nahi hotay (siway ikka duka key liawa)?

I've started this thread to understand what is this contempt of court and how this works? Recently we've witnessed how Supreme Court has issued this notice to Imran Khan when he was expressing his views about Election Rigging and when he was criticizing role played by Returning Officers in 2013 elections. SC issued contempt notice to IK because of his criticism on RO's who are from sub-judiciary.

Imran Khan didn't use any derogatory language or abused anyone while expressing his views. However, following are a few videos where few people literally abused Supreme Courts and Chief Justis Pakistan and were never issued any contempt notice:

Most Abusive language ever used for Chief Justice of Pakistan by Faisal Raza Abidi (PPP)

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qGJ1e9ldSM[/video]

Again - Faisla Raza Abdi (PPP) Abusing Chief Justice of Pakistan

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRSDl8q_t0[/video]

CHIEF JUSTICE OF PAKISTAN PROTECTS CHIEF TERRORIST OF PAKISTAN - ALTAF HUSSAIN

Tune.pk Video: CJP protects Chief Terrorist of Pakistan - Altaf Hussain

Mubashir Luckman Abusing Ch. Iftikhar and Lawyers on 12 May incident

Tune.pk Video: Mubashir Lucman abusing Ch Iftikhar and Lawyers on 12 May Incident | Tune.pk

Journalist Abusing Chief Justis and Gen. Pasha on a TV show and calls both "DONKEY"

------------
There was a news in which Asma Jahangir abused Chief Justis during Memo Scandal but can't find it..

You should watch

Live with Talat 2nd Aug

Live with Talat (Imran Khan Touheen-e-Adalat Case Kya Rukh Ikthiyar Karega?) – 2nd August 2013

Apas ki bat 2nd Aug.

Apas Ki Baat (Toheen-e-Adalat Ki Talwar Aur Imran Khan Ke Waar…. )

It will clear you alot of confusions.

i can give you simple example.

if i give any fatwa or any thing about my country which is bit harsh no body will be bother to hear. but If a top leader who has a strong influence among people his every world has very deep impact on thinking of the people.

Judiciary said we dont want imran khan to apologize but we want imran khan to take his word(Sharamnak Adlia) back.

i don't think so its so wrong. we guys need to be cool down and we should create chaos and hype in our country and better try to focus on our issues.

if you watch program 2nd AUg with moeen peer zada there you will know many more constitutional details.

For me

until when imran khan will cry about rigging.... just forget it and better make development and make institutions strong so that we can held more transparent election next time.

yara its not a time for our country to fight for some votes. we have alot of very worst issues now. imran should focus on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acha yani MQM key leaders achi families say nahi hotay (siway ikka duka key liawa)?

Ye tau aapki satahi zehniyat hai jo meri baat nahi samajh paye ... Anyhow MQM k leaders thook kar nahi chat-tey :cheesy:

Ye tau aapki satahi zehniyat hai jo meri baat nahi samajh paye ... Anyhow MQM k leaders thook kar nahi chat-tey :cheesy:
Lol, andar tak lagi hay. Chat to liya hay ab PPP aur PML-N dono kay sath kam karnay ko tayar hain :P
Btw uss referendum ka kaya bana jiska result he nahi diya MQM nay? ;)

Phir wohi satahi zehniyat :P Bhai working relationship ki baat hai ... Join nahi kar rahey .......
Abi jab governor jay ga to chahtri nahi rahay ge. Kuch na kuch to karna hoga, kisi ka dum to bharna hoga :P

Back
Top Bottom