What's new

Say something about the person above you!

You may be correct though about me, given that my spirit is 2,000 years old!

What you think who can call you a devil other than your fellow devil :D

There is a famous saying in Pakistan ke "banda 100 saal zinda rahne ke baad bhoot ban jaata hai"

And you have a soul of 2000 years :rofl: - so definitely Jana is right about you

marriage is a key to success.....vcheng you need to follow this principle and stand affirm on your decisions

marriage is a key to success.....vcheng you need to follow this principle and stand affirm on your decisions

"Marriage is a club, with a long waiting list of men wanting to get in, and full of men wanting to get out!"

:cheers:

^^^^^^^^Good guy but thoda sa shadi ki jaldi hai... bas

Socha thaa jawani main hi apne potn (grand childrens) ko dekh lon ga.....par baaz logon ko lagta hai ke mujhe jaldi hai :rolleyes: lol

I am doing this hard work for my grand and great grand childrens....agar dada abbu jaldi shadi karain ge tabhi to nanhay potay jaldi is duniya main aaye ge lol
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Divya is good, smart intelligence knowlesgable, compromise karne wali, aik achi jonay wali patni etc..... Bas kabhi kabhi logon ko tang karnay ka bohat maza aata hai isay....zara bach ke

A man marries to have a home, but also because he doesn't want to be bothered with *** and all that sort of thing. ~W. Somerset Maugham

Back
Top Bottom