What's new

Say something about the person above you!

Jana Ji:

^ Were you always the first girl at your school and college? If not - then there must be more geniuses yet to come in PDF. :lol:

Last edited:
See I typed Benny in the google and whats appearing :woot:

sk148cover.jpg

BennyHill_CompleteSet4.jpg

and i got this with zaki

01_large.jpg

zaki_ibrahim_larger-thumb-473x352.jpg

Jana Ji:

^ Were you always the first girl at your school and college?

Skies what do you mean by first girl ?

there must be more geniuses yet to come in PDF.

Surely dear there are many genius people out there. Its just that many have genius aspect but lack determination, faith to get up and keep fighting and some have the later one too.

@ JANA

Yaar dushroko jyada maat khujla warna yeh bhi kaam nahi karega.... :P

ItchGuard.jpg

kuch yaad dilaoon..... iska screenshot le liya hai ye bhi cd main daal doongi

GHQ visited this page 2 minutes ago - sorry you're late :rofl: who knows if they come for another round soon :lol:

@ JANA

Yaar dushroko jyada maat khujla warna yeh bhi kaam nahi karega.... :P

ItchGuard.jpg

heheheheh oh yar tau tum logon ko ab khujli hoti ha tau main kia karon.

Chalo koi nai Jana Gana Mana keep singing and standing in respect :azn: dil pe hath bhee rakhtay ho gay

The member above me is a TRUE Patriotic Pakistani, living in the GHQ of Islam and surfing Internet in these blessed days of Hajj :frown:

Go and perform Hajj yara, you guyz are lucky that you are living so close to those holy places

Saudi Arabia has this stupid law that one can only perform hajj once in every 5 years :hitwall: currently i am a victim of that :cry::cry::cry:
and guess what there is this fatwa, if some one perform a hajj without a license ( which ofcourse given once in 5 years) then the hajj will be illegal and if caught, heavy fines or jail term or both, worst case deportation :cheesy:

Saudi Arabia has this stupid law that one can only perform hajj once in every 5 years :hitwall: currently i am a victim of that :cry::cry::cry:
and guess what there is this fatwa, if some one perform a hajj without a license ( which ofcourse given once in 5 years) then the hajj will be illegal and if caught, heavy fines or jail term or both, worst case deportation :cheesy:

ye lo license for Hajj also. What next these people will issue license for praying also.

ye lo license for Hajj also. What next these people will issue license for praying also.

He is talking about the local residents of Saudi Arabia....overseas can perform hajj any year they like... That rule is applied keeping the ever increasing number of pilgrims each year... Already that entire city is packed with pilgrims.... And local citizens can perform umrah anytime they want.....hajj is manadatory for only once in ur life and to those who can afford the costs to perform hajj

Back
Top Bottom