What's new

Say Goodbye to ‘Peaceful Unification’

What, did you honestly think that China was going to attack Taiwan right now? "Up by dawn"?

Does that sound logical to you?
I dont know , I thought crimea tickled your funny bone, and you were going to fly some of those shiny missiles and cause the prices of motherboards and RAMS to shoot up...

I don't know, Why would Taiwan allow itself to join China an Communist nation where people have no freedom of speech or no rights to elect their leaders. Now Taiwan people have the freedom and elect their leaders and they've a great economy, why would they give up everything and be a slave for Communists?????

What, did you honestly think that China was going to attack Taiwan right now? "Up by dawn"?

Does that sound logical to you?

Never mind those dishonest Indians, none of us here claim China will invade Taiwan now or within the next 10 years. They can keep on repeating the same old song China can't get Taiwan back. Only intellectual honest Indian would admit India was the aggressor in 1962 and acknowledge Taiwan is part of China thus it would be called unification and not annexation. I already mentioned Korea, Germany and Vietnam as examples. If he still persist our unification is annexation then he would have to say the same thing about Germany and Vietnam.

Never mind those dishonest Indians, none of us here claim China will invade Taiwan now or within the next 10 years. They can keep on repeating the same old song China can't get Taiwan back. Only intellectual honest Indian would admit India was the aggressor in 1962 and acknowledge Taiwan is part of China thus it would be called unification and not annexation. I already mentioned Korea, Germany and Vietnam as examples. If he still persist our unification is annexation then he would have to say the same thing about Germany and Vietnam.

Not to mention Sikkim and other ancient Himalayan Kingdoms。

India learnt one thing from its former colonial master:annexations of neighbouring tiny states.

If it were not for the existence of China on India's northern border, the same fate would have fallen on Nepal、Bhutan and perhaps even BD。

Once we take out their airfields using our huge numbers of missiles, they'll be fighting against a vastly superior force without any air cover.

And they'll be fighting against pretty much the entire Chinese Air Force and Navy as well. Taiwan's developed areas are not that spread out, they are mostly an urbanized province, very vulnerable to bombing.

Apart from our missiles, air force and navy, how many troops do you think we'll be able to land in Taiwan at the early stages of the war?
Gotta remember, this is a military forum. Economics play a great role in real-world calculations....we are here to discuss the military side. On that note....if Taiwan can hold off China for two weeks....they will win. But can they?

Gotta remember, this is a military forum. Economics play a great role in real-world calculations....we are here to discuss the military side. On that note....if Taiwan can hold off China for two weeks....they will win. But can they?

This scenario can only play out after 2025, when our current phase of economic development has been completed.

It's impossible to say what we will have in 2025, so I'm just considering what China currently has for now.

I do not wish to put a bullet in Taiwanese's head but if there is no other choice, a decision is needed regardless of the outcome.

Not to mention Sikkim and other ancient Himalayan Kingdoms。

India learnt one thing from its former colonial master:annexations of neighbouring tiny states.

If it were not for the existence of China on India's northern border, the same fate would have fallen on Nepal、Bhutan and perhaps even BD。

Very true, the British expedition is one of those agenda. British expedition to Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guess who was killing those TIbetans, eh i mean "LIBERATING" lol

This scenario can only play out after 2025, when our current phase of economic development has been completed.

It's impossible to say what we will have in 2025, so I'm just considering what China currently has for now.
It is hard to say what will be in 11 years. I will say this....take a note from Crimea. Taiwan may have an independent government ...but are entirely under Mainland influence. An invasion wouldn't change much, except ruin any economic benefit, maybe give a naval base a few more miles out after years of rebuilding.....and make the neighbors even more recalcitrant. China has all she needs in Taiwan....even an under-handed way to penetrate western business and industry(and politics). Why ruin it for no advantage...even a disadvantage?

We Japanese and Turkics (including Uighur) are with Taiwan :tup:

The troll always repeat the same sentence, we are with you. As if he speaks on behalf of Japan or Turkey, what a loser

Back
Top Bottom