What's new

Say Goodbye to ‘Peaceful Unification’

What!!!!!!??? Are you out of your mind? Why do you care who the hell started the damn war?
You seem to have a slight comprehension capability over here.
When two countries are at war, is it your birthright to judge who is right and who is wrong? Just because you believe what is right doesn't make things right! Today, the two Koreas could have been a united Korea, if not for the long nose which stretches around the world three times. Do you get it, yet? Or is your feeble brain still spinning?

No you seem to have no comprehension at all buddy. I do care which country started the war and I know why you wanted to avoid that question because you just look stupid after spouting all the BS about Chinese intervention because America started it all first in your view even though we know who really started it all.

No you seem to have no comprehension at all buddy. I do care which country started the war and I know why you wanted to avoid that question because you just look stupid after spouting all the BS about Chinese intervention because America started it all first in your view even though we know who really started it all.
Now since you've got the cart before the horse, move along, buddy. Oh wait, isn't the horse suppose to be in the front?
See the difference???

Back
Top Bottom