What's new

#SaveWBHindus: Malda violence calls for greater protection of Hindus in West Bengal!

'Them'? You are a Bengali...I think?? :)
Sorry, but being a bengali, I would agree. Jodi erom political polarization na hoto, ar law and order aaj theke qudi bocher theke tight thakto, ei poristiti konodin e ashto na. If any thing get some 82-86 Nashik IPS Cadre to consult... Puro bombay jara porishkaar korte pare, taader jonno ei chachra der theek korte shomay lag be naa. @Joe Shearer

Last edited:
Sorry, but being a bengali, I would agree. Jodi erom political polarization na hoto, ar law and order aaj theke qudi bocher theke tight thakto, ei poristiti konodin e ashto na. If any thing get some 82-86 Nashik IPS Cadre to consult... Puro bombay jara porishkaar korte pare, taader jonno ei chachra der theek korte shomay lag be naa.
The problem was that....all the police personnel were mere spectators when the hooligans were torching vehicles and even Kaliachak PS....but if any TMC leader was attacked (they should be), you could see the proper reaction.

12523926_1951628468396145_2085967274466537862_n.jpg
A tale of two person...

MF Hussain - Painted nude hindu god and goddesses - Thrown out of India till death...
Kamlesh tiwari - Used slang languages against our Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) - in Jail but will be released very soon and promoted to minister.

There are many examples of this type of incident... Hindu Brahmins very clever to use its propaganda....

Well I am jatt basically part of Punjabi culture but if you want me to be i can be Bengali but you know we are not known for our secularism or liberals values.

Oh! My bad! :P :undecided:

Sorry, but being a bengali, I would agree. Jodi erom political polarization na hoto, ar law and order aaj theke qudi bocher theke tight thakto, ei poristiti konodin e ashto na. If any thing get some 82-86 Nashik IPS Cadre to consult... Puro bombay jara porishkaar korte pare, taader jonno ei chachra der theek korte shomay lag be naa.

Who will vote for the ruling party if they start cleaning up the mess? And this "Selective ultra liberalism/secularism" runs deep in the so called buddhijibi class of Kolkata, most are oblivious to this threat (or pretend to know nothing), but far more aware about what some yogi or sadhwi said today, local media barely reports anything on this, and I have even faced people who think 'Khagragarh blast' is a BJP conspiracy to malign Muslims and spread Hindutva! There are also many people who have different views, but they don't speak up openly in fear of being labelled as a Hindutva nutjob, getting ridiculed, and becoming a social outcast. Though, now there are people coming out openly against the ruling party and their Islamist friends, thanks to the blatant communal politics if the incumbent government.

Last edited:
Well I am jatt basically part of Punjabi culture but if you want me to be i can be Bengali but you know we are not known for our secularism or liberals values.
ohhh. I think your are "the" solution for us then, the right medicine WB needs. !!! :)

A tale of two person...

MF Hussain - Painted nude hindu god and goddesses - Thrown out of India till death...
Kamlesh tiwari - Used slang languages against our Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) - in Jail but will be released very soon and promoted to minister.

There are many examples of this type of incident... Hindu Brahmins very clever to use its propaganda....

MF Hussain was not thrown out, he felt 'insulted' and left. In most of the Muslim countries he would have ended up with his head in his lap if he did the same with Prophet Muhammad and/or his wives, no?

Kamlesh Tiwari should not be in jail to begin with, he also has the freedom of speech and expression, just like painting Hindu goddess nude or suggesting to piss on Hindu god and goddesses is part of the freedom of speech and expression.

Basically , the bengalis & Assamese have understood the truth.

The truth being that it's only a matter of time before the 30% of Muslims manage to out number them on their own home turf. We could see this happen by the turn of the century if not before.

The writing being on the wall , followers of sanatan dharma might as well accept the inevitable & convert .It seems events will unfold in this manner as they should .In line with the old cliche .If you can't beat them , join them.

West Bengal and Assam is doomed. This is one of the reasons why a demand for separate state exists in Gorkhaland and Bodoland. The Bodos of Assam have realized it early that if Congress govt continues in Assam then they will become a minority in their own tribal belt. These jamatis first infiltrate among local Muslim dwellers, then they start accommodating other jamatis and therefore trend continues. A recent order passed by Supreme Court of India to segregate doubtful voters out of National Register for Citizens fell into deaf ears of Assam govt. Mamata didi is also paving on this path. Mamata Banerjee and Tarun Gogoi have become threat to National Security.

West Bengal and Assam is doomed. This is one of the reasons why a demand for separate state exists in Gorkhaland and Bodoland. The Bodos of Assam have realized it early that if Congress govt continues in Assam then they will become a minority in their own tribal belt. These jamatis first infiltrate among local Muslim dwellers, then they start accommodating other jamatis and therefore trend continues. A recent order passed by Supreme Court of India to segregate doubtful voters out of National Register for Citizens fell into deaf ears of Assam govt. Mamata didi is also paving on this path. Mamata Banerjee and Tarun Gogoi have become threat to National Security.

The bodos are fools .They may well fight to the last man & be exterminated as they should .

The way to salvation was shown by our first & only Muslim PM of India - Pt.Nehru very ably abbetted by Fakhru Miya & Pt Nehru's daughter Indira Gandhi .Her heart opened up on seeing the plight of poor Bangladeshis.She thought up the ingenious IMDT act which rightly took the SC more than 3.5 decades to strike down .

On a personal note , having read some Dharmic philosophy - Shunyata, Tattca vaad , Vedanta, etc , I can comfortably state that the hair splitting went over my head.

Ppl want something simple - like reminding God 5 times a day you exist , unity of Godhead, belief in the prophet & his teachings , fasting , charity, kicking the kafirs at times & embracing them at others - completely confusing them .Encouraging conversion & proseletization. This is what ordinary ppl want .why , a religion out to be so simple that even illiterates can understand , follow , kill & die for too.

There may be uncharitable folks who say this is exactly what's happening but to them I say , these are what non believers deserve .If a philosophy so simple eludes you , you , my dear sir are the fool of the highest order & richly deserve what you have coming your way .

Ok its propaganda ,why dont you comeup with something showing its propaganda other than burying the head in the sand and being a parrot.

It was a small localized incident in a crime prone area. Such type of incidents happen in India all the time. Not that hundreds of hindus were killed like it normally happens in riots with Muslims.

“This is already a crime-prone area and we didn’t feel it was important enough to be given so much publicity. This is a case of localised communal tension. We didn’t want to create a problem when there isn’t one. Some political parties have tried to build it up. We have ignored it. This is a conscious policy on our part.”

Malda is no stranger to political violence and the TMC itself seems to be convulsed by dissensions within the party. Just last month, the 14-year-old son of an expelled TMC leader was killed in a turf war between warring factions.

In the days that followed, this episode acquired political resonance as well. A report in the Economic Times says the Bharatiya Janata Party has used it to target the TMC in poll-bound West Bengal.

Why did the media ignore the Malda communal violence?

It is normal politics of India. Happens all the time in India. But since this time a few muslims burnt a few homes belonging to hindus it has been propagated as biggest massacre ever by hindutva turds.

Back
Top Bottom