What's new

#SaveWBHindus: Malda violence calls for greater protection of Hindus in West Bengal!

That bold part was enough to tell me what you are all about.

Sorry. Though I am not directly related but I strongly support Hindus for this issue now all the more.

If Mahabodhi was broken, we would turn militant too.

Secularism = anti-Dharmic promotion.
Basic point was there is no compelling evidence that the temple (Buddhist or Hindu) was broken by Babur. Not sure how did you interpret it like secularism is anti dharmic promotion.

Edit: I edited my post. I wrote peacefully instead of forcefully. Sorry for that.

Basic point was there is no compelling evidence that the temple (Buddhist or Hindu) was broken by Babur. Not sure how did you interpret it like secularism is anti dharmic promotion.

Edit: I edited my post. I wrote peacefully instead of forcefully. Sorry for that.

What is the evidence that there was no force used?

Do you have the proof of that to claim this?

What is the evidence that there was no force used?

Do you have the proof of that to claim this?
Yes. There are is not a single evidence that it was built by ravaging a Dharmic structure. This topic has been discussed to death countless times.

Yes. There are is not a single evidence that it was built by ravaging a Dharmic structure. This topic has been discussed to death countless times.

There's a act of Parliament passed soon after independence ( I think it's called the Maintenance of Religious Shrines Of India Act.I couldn't locate it thru Google ) , which essentially preserves the status quo of all the religious institutions in India as they were at the time of Independence save three - the Ram Janmabhooi temple , the Kashi Vishwanath / Gyanvapi Mosque & The Krishna Janmsbhoomi in Mathura , if I'm not mistaken.

Your views on why was the Ram Janmabhoomi Temple included in this list @scorpionx.

How come Hindus of India always happen to be victims-despite being the majority. Who are the hindutvas here fooling. Dozens of muslims are killed and their deaths unreported in indian occupied regions.

How come Hindus of India always happen to be victims-despite being the majority. Who are the hindutvas here fooling. Dozens of muslims are killed and their deaths unreported in indian occupied regions.

The answer is purely religious and will get me banned instantly on this forum..... but all I can say is you will understand this only when you stay in India ever.

The Enemy...
Capture.PNG

There's a act of Parliament passed soon after independence ( I think it's called the Maintenance of Religious Shrines Of India Act.I couldn't locate it thru Google ) , which essentially preserves the status quo of all the religious institutions in India as they were at the time of Independence save three - the Ram Janmabhooi temple , the Kashi Vishwanath / Gyanvapi Mosque & The Krishna Janmsbhoomi in Mathura , if I'm not mistaken.

Your views on why was the Ram Janmabhoomi Temple included in this list @scorpionx.
Kindly give a link for the act, if there is any. Otherwise it is impossible to comment on it.

Most of the communal riots have hidden political agendas, will you call them communal riots or votebank politics?
Flashpoint of Muzaffarnagar riots was a case of eve-teasing, it was a robbery for Canning riots, and a piece of disputed land for Deganga riots...aren't these qualify as communal riots?

Although I don't know much about these incident but I'd take your word on it, yes these are communal riots. However how many people are actually died in these riots(Deganga, Canning, Malda). As per wikipedia only 1, a Muslim cleric, whose death seems to have started one of the riot.

Now I'm not saying just because none has died, we shouldn't protest them or report them. However you have to consider the scale. There are thousands of riots if not tens of thousands in India every year, and do we see same level of outrage by BJP supporters for each of every one of it, as they have done for Malda where not even a single person was killed? It looks like West Bengal has a special place in every bhakt's heart! :lol:

I just read a news that one person was put on fire in Pune because he is Hindu. But I don''t see tens of threads spawning every day declaring Maharastra in the grip Jihadis while Dhimmi Marathis watching away.

Lol now we are comparing cologne and Malda? That is too much! :) Found a picture in FB which describes my feeling rather perfectly!

12400620_10156489868320173_3160520169473202122_n.jpg

Although I don't know much about these incident but I'd take your word on it, yes these are communal riots. However how many people are actually died in these riots(Deganga, Canning, Malda). As per wikipedia only 1, a Muslim cleric, whose death seems to have started one of the riot.

Now I'm not saying just because none has died, we shouldn't protest them or report them. However you have to consider the scale. There are thousands of riots if not tens of thousands in India every year, and do we see same level of outrage by BJP supporters for each of every one of it, as they have done for Malda where not even a single person was killed? It looks like West Bengal has a special place in every bhakt's heart! :lol:

I just read a news that one person was put on fire in Pune because he is Hindu. But I don''t see tens of threads spawning every day declaring Maharastra in the grip Jihadis while Dhimmi Marathis watching away.

Lol now we are comparing cologne and Malda? That is too much! :) Found a picture in FB which describes my feeling rather perfectly!

12400620_10156489868320173_3160520169473202122_n.jpg

While you are considering the scale of the riots and level of outrage by BJP supporters, do also consider the difference between disproportionately high pitch media reporting and high profile 'award-wapsi' outrage and 'intolerance' debate on the so called 'church attacks' and Dadri lynching issues with the rather mute coverage and zero outrage about the Malda riots, or Canning riots and Deganga riots in the past. Maybe 'selective media coverage' and 'selective intellectual outrage' are part and parcel of the 'selective secularism' and pseudo-secular politics!

And if you really want to define the scale of a communal incident with the body count, then someone was killed over a Durgapuja procession in UP right after the Dadri incident, that went almost unnoticed too. However, body count is barely a measure of deciding the scale of a riot, destroying some 100+ houses of a particular community, as happened in the Canning riots, is not a small incident by any means.

The article I posted isn't about comparing Cologne and Malda, if you go beyond the title, then it talks about how hushing up such communal attacks in the name of tolerance or to contain it actually works as an 'enabler' and emboldens the perpetrators of such crimes, and complicates the issue further. And that's why I posted it!

Maybe you already know, after Malda a similar attack on a police station for the same 'cause' happened in Purnia, two more attacks on police stations happened in Birbhum and Murshidabad also, though apparently for different reasons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom