What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

Pakistan and US and Saudia gave birth to Afghan Taliban in 1994,kid Taliban are none other then local Afghans who fought soviets....
Why MQM only,PPP,AND and sunni tahreek also.........

No brother, it were Mujahideen who fought against Soviet and thus soviet retreated from Afghanistan in 1989. While Taliban were given birth in 1994.
Taliban fought and killed all those Mujahideen groups like Hikmatyar, Burhan-ud-din Rabbani, Sayyaf, etc. and killed tens of thousands of Afghans.

Pakistan and US and Saudia gave birth to Afghan Taliban in 1994,kid Taliban are none other then local Afghans who fought soviets....
Taliban didnt Exist during Soviet and those who put Resistance were Mujahideen Faction which include Ahmad Shah Masood(Northern Alliance) and Gulbadin Hikmatyar(JUI Sympathetic) both. Mullah Umer wasnt heard of during Afghan Resistance against Soviets.

ya sure more drama of MQM. same nonsense done by MQM for Imran Farooq murder case where his wife came crying saying Altaf bhai we love you.

you think he would get any news if agencies abducted her wife's brother or uncle or anyone? total MQM drama for sure they black mailed her saying lie or we kill you.

Salut mirza broke his silence after 16 years when he realized that like TISSUE paper MQM used him.

You only want to turn blind eyes from the extra judicial crimes of the Agencies.
If MQM had abducted him, then there is no way Saulat Mirza would have given a statement against MQM.
Please open your eyes, it were Agencies who compelled Saulat Mirza to give statement against MQM for the sake of brother of his wife. It were Agencies who propagated this statement in the last hours and Presidency came into action within 10 minutes and within 27 minutes they postponed the hanging of Saulat Mirza.

It were the same Agencies who wrongfully blamed MQM for Jinnahpur too and then conducted 7 years long operation where they killed thousands of people extra judicially.

No brother, it were Mujahideen who fought against Soviet and thus soviet retreated from Afghanistan in 1989. While Taliban were given birth in 1994.
Taliban fought and killed all those Mujahideen groups like Hikmatyar, Burhan-ud-din Rabbani, Sayyaf, etc. and killed tens of thousands of Afghans.
4de0ly.jpg

You know why?because Hikmatyar,and, Sayyaf are alive,
Abdul Rasul Sayyaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Gulbuddin Hekmatyar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
while Burhan-ud-din Rabbani was killed in 2011 by Karzai tola not taliban
,read about Mullah Omar, i am personally not against MQM but Government is not fool,not PPP and ANP or angels but it doesn't means that Altaf is an angel.....

Taliban didnt Exist during Soviet and those who put Resistance were Mujahideen Faction which include Ahmad Shah Masood(Northern Alliance) and Gulbadin Hikmatyar(JUI Sympathetic) both. Mullah Umer wasnt heard of during Afghan Resistance against Soviets.
Leave this aside defend your political part,Mullah Omar took part is soviet afghan war Mohammed Omar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
all Taliban belong to Mujhaideen faction,were not parachuted from sky....

You only want to turn blind eyes from the extra judicial crimes of the Agencies.
If MQM had abducted him, then there is no way Saulat Mirza would have given a statement against MQM.
Please open your eyes, it were Agencies who compelled Saulat Mirza to give statement against MQM for the sake of brother of his wife. It were Agencies who propagated this statement in the last hours and Presidency came into action within 10 minutes and within 27 minutes they postponed the hanging of Saulat Mirza.

It were the same Agencies who wrongfully blamed MQM for Jinnahpur too and then conducted 7 years long operation where they killed thousands of people extra judicially.

yaar bhai you are too brain washed. why would agencies do it now rather than earlier. and please like you said if agencies wanted they could have done it during the operation.

this guy his last act is to speak the truth when he realised MQM has thrown him away like tissue paper.

and after his statement MQM brought a woman infront of camera and said this is his wife and she is crying.

please compare this story to imran farooq story and you will know.

baldiya town,12th may, hakim saeed, all lies for you right?

May be.
But this does not allow our Agencies to start using such cruel tactics against civilians of Karachi.
They did the same mistake by making Haqiqi and then killing thousands of MQM supporters extra judicially in the 90s. They are repeating same mistakes today too.
By doing this, they are only making people of Karachi against them and against the State of Pakistan.

What we need is total unbiased Operation in Karachi. Only then we will get the success.

Question is very simple, Agencies got his Video for the last couple of YEARS. Why didn't the presented him to the megistrate in all these years?

Untitled_1.jpg
Because he has murdered around 50 people he should be hanged but before that should be used to build a case against entire MQM leadership

People, don't become blind of these wrong doings of agencies. We want an unbiased operation.

11064798_10152842672354151_6544346932798248335_n.jpg

11076279_898972380146378_2060446767107343215_n.jpg
Because he was talking to his family through video link dumbo his half family was on video link and half personally visited him there

So actually OP is saying that Saulat is innocent. Lol. There's nothing worse than an MQM supporter. And lol @ the fanboys thinking everything against Altaf bhai is a conspiracy. Btw who killed the 500 policemen involved in 92 operation against MQM. Was it the work of agencies as well?

4de0ly.jpg

You know why?because Hikmatyar,and, Sayyaf are alive,
Abdul Rasul Sayyaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Gulbuddin Hekmatyar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
while Burhan-ud-din Rabbani was killed in 2011 by Karzai tola not taliban
,read about Mullah Omar, i am personally not against MQM but Government is not fool,not PPP and ANP or angels but it doesn't means that Altaf is an angel.....

Leave this aside defend your political part,Mullah Omar took part is soviet afghan war Mohammed Omar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
all Taliban belong to Mujhaideen faction,were not parachuted from sky....

Brother, question was not if Mullah Omar took part in war against soviet or not, but reality is this that Taliban was given birth by US and Pakistani Agencies with Saudi money in 1994, which was wrong.
Taliban fought same Mujahidden groups who fought against Soviet and during this war several hundred thousands of innocent Afghans got killed.

How many Pakistanis Dawood Ibrahim killed? And bold statement is like agencies are all wrong?

And missing persons are better missing. Why you and I don't go missing?

I don't know how many he killed. But protecting international criminals and terrorists, is that what Pakistan's intelligence is supposed to do?

that's the kind of logic americans also use to defend CIA's criminal operations....

Just so you know, I firmly believe MQM is an organized crime organization, much like yakuza. Except even worse, since it's into politics as well...I'm just asking for greater accountability from intelligence agencies in Pakistan.

@Faiez I will rest my case for missing persons.

Please do let me know how many Pakistanis Dawood Ibrahim killed.

^^^above in bold....

yaar bhai you are too brain washed. why would agencies do it now rather than earlier. and please like you said if agencies wanted they could have done it during the operation.

this guy his last act is to speak the truth when he realised MQM has thrown him away like tissue paper.

and after his statement MQM brought a woman infront of camera and said this is his wife and she is crying.

please compare this story to imran farooq story and you will know.

baldiya town,12th may, hakim saeed, all lies for you right?

Brother I am studying the realities in depth and I am telling you the truth that Agencies are playing dirty tactics which they should not if we really want to make this operation successful and want a prosper Pakistan.

Have you seen the contradictions in the forced statements of Saulat Mirza? Just look at them and you will clearly see the dirty tactics of agencies who are making silly blunders while creating this drama.

10424328_853965541311185_410490009474678847_n.jpg

Here is the older video of Saulat Mirza where he blamed Nadeem Nusrat for facilitating the telephone call between him and Altaf Hussain.

And question remains the same, why Agencies didn't took against MQM when this Video appeared years ago?

Today Saulat Mirza is not telling any thing new. He told it years ago in the forced statements. But why Agencies didn't take any action for all these years, but taking action today?

I don't know how many he killed. But protecting international criminals and terrorists, is that what Pakistan's intelligence is supposed to do?

that's the kind of logic americans also use to defend CIA's criminal operations....

Just so you know, I firmly believe MQM is an organized crime organization, much like yakuza. Except even worse, since it's into politics as well...I'm just asking for greater accountability from intelligence agencies in Pakistan.

The way I see it I agree for greater accountability, but not of matters concerning national interest. Let us first start with drowning all these useless politicians who beside militant wings have additional qualities of being corrupt, useless, and liars.

People, don't become blind of these wrong doings of agencies. We want an unbiased operation.

11064798_10152842672354151_6544346932798248335_n.jpg

11076279_898972380146378_2060446767107343215_n.jpg
Mobiles are often not enough to capture the voice clear. Plus he is sitting on a chair and behind a table. There are mics available in interrogation rooms of jails.

The way I see it I agree for greater accountability, but not of matters concerning national interest. Let us first start with drowning all these useless politicians who beside militant wings have additional qualities of being corrupt, useless, and liars.

While military generals stay immune to everything using "national interest" as an excuse for everything...Take a look at the list of blunders done by the military and intelligence agencies for "national interest".....1965, 1971, 1998, war on terror (not doing waziristan operation when the problem was not so big to affect entire country), supporting afghan taliban, kidnapping people...

There is abuse of power in pakistani military and intelligence as well. Pakistanis need to open their eyes.

Because he has murdered around 50 people he should be hanged but before that should be used to build a case against entire MQM leadership
Because he was talking to his family through video link dumbo his half family was on video link and half personally visited him there

False.
All of those 50 cases were lies. He got punishment for only and only 1 case of Shahid Hamid. But then again it was simply cruel to convict him while wife of Shahid Hamid gave totally contrary statements. Her first statement in the court was this that she didn't see the murderers while accident happened at distance from her home and it took her several minutes to reach the spot and till that time all the murderers escaped.
But then later she changed her statement.

Justice Sajjad Ali Shah (and few other judges) said it was the worst trail that they have seen and justice has been denied to Saulat Mirza.

Contrary to sole witness of wife of Shahid Hamid, whole family of Saulat Mirza is witnessing that he was with them.

As far as the photo is concerned then please note:

1) This photo has not been shot from the computer, but from the camera nearby.

2) And this mic is the same which was used during statement of Saulat Mirza.

So, what was a computer mic doing while Saulat Mirza was giving the Statement against MQM to a professional TV channel?
Please use your brain bro and be fair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom