What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

when he is dying he won't lie. HE EXPECTED MQM to save him last 16 years now when he knows MQM won't save him he did ONE LAST GOOD THING.

I hope the GANJAs don't do muk mukka

Didn't he talk against MQM before.....???

CAbYjTKUgAAk7Q3.jpg

so you were okay being called complicit terrorist? oh the irony is unmistakable !

1610894_349241628600529_3459020796102381305_n.jpg

Actually we had made mistake to support this rotooooooo in dharna days :hitwall:

Brother I am studying the realities in depth and I am telling you the truth that Agencies are playing dirty tactics which they should not if we really want to make this operation successful and want a prosper Pakistan.

Have you seen the contradictions in the forced statements of Saulat Mirza? Just look at them and you will clearly see the dirty tactics of agencies who are making silly blunders while creating this drama.

10424328_853965541311185_410490009474678847_n.jpg

Here is the older video of Saulat Mirza where he blamed Nadeem Nusrat for facilitating the telephone call between him and Altaf Hussain.

And question remains the same, why Agencies didn't took against MQM when this Video appeared years ago?

Today Saulat Mirza is not telling any thing new. He told it years ago in the forced statements. But why Agencies didn't take any action for all these years, but taking action today?

MQM sources have 0 credibility.

secondly agencies support MQM. that is why altaf was allowed to escape Pak and not caught secondly under "AGENCIES" meaning MUSHARRAF the MQM thrived the most.

so please accept the truth even ALTAF himself admitted that some people within MQM are also involved in crimes.

but defending MQM all of it blindly is just ignorance and brain washed.

10155268_854038814637191_5254755860174787101_n.jpg

Here is the video of press conference of wife of Saulat Mirza where she is telling about Agencies abducting her brother.

Reminds me how Dr. Imran Farooq's widows gave statements on Altaf hussain favor crying her heart out.

Didn't he talk against MQM before.....???

1610894_349241628600529_3459020796102381305_n.jpg

Actually we had made mistake to support this rotooooooo in dharna days :hitwall:

tch tch tch... cry me a river, but lies wont work... you people are done !

MQM totally should be eliminated from Pakistan and Karachi specifically. No need to judicial trials of morons and Rangers should be granted Shoot to kill order for all such thugs.
Credibility of judiciary not a secret fact and no one will come as witness against Target Killers of INNOCENT parties.

Because all parties can't defeat to MQM even if they get united ... So this the easy way to defeat MQM :lol:

Salut mirza broke his silence after 16 years when he realized that like TISSUE paper MQM used him.

Didn't you listen him earlier :what:

Because he was talking to his family through video link dumbo his half family was on video link and half personally visited him there

No he was not talking to his family but he was orating via video link :lol:

Consider that a result of Continues Meddling of Establishment on Karachi Politics and Corrupt System run through Sindh Govt. This person is just one there are thousands of them in other groups also from MQM Haqiqi, Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad to SSP and Gang War. I never saw their Confessions came out but MQM became Exception in the end all of a sudden for unknown reason.

you will never understand this

Justice Sajjad Ali Shah (and some other Judges) considered him very Mazloom. Please first go into the details of this case and then decide. There are absolutely no proofs against him except for the witness of wife of Shahid Hamid. But she gave contrary statements. Her first statement was this that she saw no murderer while incident happened at distance from her house and till the time she came all murderers disappeared. But afterwards she changed her testimony and blamed Saulat Mirza for the murder, while Saulat's own wife is a witness that he was with her.
Mashallah another one of us justifying MQM terror. The entire country is calling MQM terrorist today. We Karachites like to have our derh int ki alag masjid. We are not the victims MQM tries to present us as. I think we should walk with the rest of the country and stop justifying the things terrorists from MQM have done. He is not the only one anyway. Mota, Commando, Waseem, Ajmal Pahari have all given their statements. Its time to either work for the country and expose criminals in our midst or become trapped in a quagmire of ethnic hatred.

Yeh sub MQM k khelaaf aik gehri sazish hai :agree:
This is running through the minds of our Taliban-sorry MQM brothers.

By the way Taliban justify their evil acts and murders in the same way MQM defends its terrorists. I don't see much of a difference between them.

Mashallah another one of us justifying MQM terror. The entire country is calling MQM terrorist today. We Karachites like to have our derh int ki alag masjid.

That's the thing ... Finally you accepted that Karachiites are with MQM and they like to vote MQM :agree:

Takat kisi maslay ka hal nahi ... Now rest of Pakistan should accept the reality ............

That's the thing ... Finally you accepted that Karachiites are with MQM and they like to vote MQM :agree:

Takat kisi maslay ka hal nahi ... Now rest of Pakistan should accept the reality ............
he is talking about 1 or 2 million karachiites not whole 23.5 million plus population :D bezati aur acceptence mein farq karo dost :D

Guilt more than anything.

When you see death in your front, why would you care about anything? Saulat has nothing to lose. Is there anything to lose bigger than your life? Alas, he understood it before taking other people's lives.

Have a free and fair vote in Karachi and then tell me how much popular MQM is.

I have seen election in Karachi. Its badmaashi of MQM like PMLN in rest of the country that its mandate is inflated.

Leave this aside defend your political part,Mullah Omar took part is soviet afghan war Mohammed Omar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
all Taliban belong to Mujhaideen faction,were not parachuted from sky....
He was serving under Warlord of Mujahideen which later turn into Civil war he wasnt Commander like Hikmatyar or Masoud. During his war against Northern Alliance Hikmatyar was allegedly supported him in many occasion as he had Huge Pashtun Following during Early days of Taliban.

Guilt more than anything.

When you see death in your front, why would you care about anything? Saulat has nothing to lose. Is there anything to lose bigger than your life? Alas, he understood it before taking other people's lives.

Have a free and fair vote in Karachi and then tell me how much popular MQM is.

I have seen election in Karachi. Its badmaashi of MQM like PMLN in rest of the country that its mandate is inflated.
Now sympathy factor would do the job so what are you trying to prove here?In 1993 Elections were held under Army and MQM Clean Sweeped all the seats they were contesting in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom