What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

There is no need to glorify terrorist and target killer and our people should stop to pay sympathy to killer of hundreds of people. Better to pay sympathy to the victims of MQM atrocities & barbarism.

Best is to be impartial and let the Justice take place by doing non biased operation.

Law enforcement agencies should not come low to the standards of killing people extra judicially and using dirty tactics against their own population.

You should not forget these Agencies falsely blamed MQM for Jinnahpur and killed thousands of people. Who is going to provide justice to these people`? You never talk about their innocent blood. Why?

when he is dying he won't lie. HE EXPECTED MQM to save him last 16 years now when he knows MQM won't save him he did ONE LAST GOOD THING.

I hope the GANJAs don't do muk mukka

Post reported for using derogatory language ... @Horus @Chak Bamu

CAbYjTKUgAAk7Q3.jpg

so you were okay being called complicit terrorist? oh the irony is unmistakable !

Of Course they do because at one point they are getting Humiliated by Human Rights groups on the other those so called missing people are Killing them and other innocent without any problem. What do you expect would Happened?These missing person case is equally important because its use for Humiliation as well as Anti State Activities.

Too late for that because he have already Become Hero for speaking against MQM so his all past Crimes are Irrelevant because he has spoken against MQM.

Ironical that some opposite statements could overshadow series of bloodshed in people's memory. Disgusting.
Sign of senseless nation.

@Faiez I will rest my case for missing persons.
Please do let me know how many Pakistanis Dawood Ibrahim killed.

Resting your case for missing persons is not going to solve the problem.

And could you tell me how many innocent Afghans have been killed while Pakistan and US and Saudia gave birth to Afghan Taliban in 1994?

Forget about Taliban, just tell us what purpose did Agencies achieved by wrongfully blaming MQM for Jinnahpur and then killing thousands of people in Karachi extra judicially in name of Jinnahpur?

a dying man won't lie he thought for 16 years MQM will save him. when they didn't he came clean finally before dying.

and MQM brigning wives is old technique they did the same drama for Imran farooq.

please wake up MQM apologists.

a dying man won't lie he thought for 16 years MQM will save him. when they didn't he came clean finally before dying.

and MQM brigning wives is old technique they did the same drama for Imran farooq.

A dying man with B Com Degree can read in two Languages in Pakistan as well just to get leverage.

Resting your case for missing persons is not going to solve the problem.

And could you tell me how many innocent Afghans have been killed while Pakistan and US and Saudia gave birth to Afghan Taliban in 1994?

Forget about Taliban, just tell us what purpose did Agencies achieved by wrongfully blaming MQM for Jinnahpur and then killing thousands of people in Karachi extra judicially in name of Jinnahpur?

I stand with Pakistan. And someone who killed Pakistanis, chopped off their limbs, openly threatened to prepare sacks for their dead bodies does not deserve even a wink of my eye.

The purpose achieved is Karachi intact, and people like you raising voice to defend terror. Is it enough?

Best is to be impartial and let the Justice take place by doing non biased operation.

Law enforcement agencies should not come low to the standards of killing people extra judicially and using dirty tactics against their own population.

You should not forget these Agencies falsely blamed MQM for Jinnahpur and killed thousands of people. Who is going to provide justice to these people`? You never talk about their innocent blood. Why?

MQM totally should be eliminated from Pakistan and Karachi specifically. No need to judicial trials of morons and Rangers should be granted Shoot to kill order for all such thugs.
Credibility of judiciary not a secret fact and no one will come as witness against Target Killers of INNOCENT parties.

MQM totally should be eliminated from Pakistan and Karachi specifically. No need to judicial trials of morons and Rangers should granted Shoot to kill order for all such thugs.
Credibility of judiciary not a secret fact and no one will come as witness against Target Killers of INNOCENT parties.
There Political Wing still appeals to large number of People so dont expect they would be wiped out there is a possibility that they got BANNED but even in this case whomever they support would win so things are not that simple.

A dying man with B Com Degree can read in two Languages in Pakistan as well just to get leverage.

before hanging what leverage can he possibly get? please don't be brainwashed like TTP madrasah boys

Agencies arrested the brother of his wife and family has absolutely no idea where he is. After that came this statement of Saulat Mirza. He is not fighting for his life, but now he has to fight for the life of his family too who are hostage in the hands of Agencies.

Please you wake up bro.

Pakistan and US and Saudia gave birth to Afghan Taliban in 1994,kid Taliban are none other then local Afghans who fought soviets....
MQM totally should be eliminated from Pakistan and Karachi specifically. No need to judicial trials of morons and Rangers should be granted Shoot to kill order for all such thugs.
Why MQM only,PPP,AND and sunni tahreek also.........

Agencies arrested the brother of his wife and family has absolutely no idea where he is. After that came this statement of Saulat Mirza. He is not fighting for his life, but now he has to fight for the life of his family too who are hostage in the hands of Agencies.

Please you wake up bro.

ya sure more drama of MQM. same nonsense done by MQM for Imran Farooq murder case where his wife came crying saying Altaf bhai we love you.

you think he would get any news if agencies abducted her wife's brother or uncle or anyone? total MQM drama for sure they black mailed her saying lie or we kill you.

Salut mirza broke his silence after 16 years when he realized that like TISSUE paper MQM used him.

Back
Top Bottom