What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

MQM demanded that Army conduct the unbiased operation.
But you people denied it to MQM and you intentionally gave all the powers to the Police and Rangers to assist them, who both are corrupt.
Supreme court gave judgement that 40% of Karachi police is totally politicized and corrupt. How could you imagine they could ever conduct a non biased operation?

Why Army should be dragged to Karachi when it's already busy with operations in Tribal area? MQM has been in govt. for more than decade and was at peak during Musaraf's time, why she didn't depoliticized police and rangers at that time?

Police and Rangers took over 5000 MQM supporters and MQM didn't protest.

Just tell me, if Police has killed tens of MQM supporters in the prison by doing Torture, then why should MQM not protest against it?
When tens of MQM supporters have been arrested by Rangers and they are missing, why should MQM not protest against it?
When Rangers and Police taking away people, they are not even leaving any proof of arrest for the family so that they could follow their leads. Why should MQM not protest against it?

Yeah try to pressurize when criminals are apprehended but disown them when they get convicted or admit their crimes, Shoo shweeet.

Every TV channel is showing that police is openly demanding 3 to 5 lack rs. for freeing the arrested people. Otherwise police is torturing them. Why should then we not protest against it?

Operation on Kabah of MQM was conducted by Rangers not police.

Nobody gives answer to these questions. Nobody thinks about the consequences.

Perhaps, Nobody think it's worth to debate with brainwashed karkoonan

You people are no better than Agencies with extra judicial tactics by showing complete blindness upon these issues.

I am not happy with agencies, they should not waste public money on feeding the criminals by capturing them, they should kill them if they have enough intelligence about their crimes, irrespective of their party, ethnicity, religion and sect.

His hanging has been delayed for 3 more days, following the new information he has revealed against Altaf and MQM.

He has been detained for 16 years ... Now what sort of revelation they expect :lol: Bhai sab topi drama hai ... Saulat said authorities should contact to me ... I have many much to disclose ... Tau kiya authorities 16 saal se jhak mara rahi theen :omghaha:

your party do.

You found a random post which was being roamed on social media and you are trying to throw it towards party :lol: Typical youthia style :P

It means as people find so much bull$hit from youthia social media and PTI denies to adopt these youthias are acctually PTI party policy ... No......??????????

Unbiased operation mean complete elimination of MQM and his supporters from Karachi, something like zarb azb.
Not possible because Karachiite against MQM or pro MQM wont leave there Houses like people Waziristan did and in such cases using of Air Power is not Possible and MQM Supporters are in Hundreds of Thousands at least while there Sympathizers are in Millions so after taking them out Karachi would no longer left as a Financial Hub of Pakistan.

Why Army should be dragged to Karachi when it's already busy with operations in Tribal area? MQM has been in govt. for more than decade and was at peak during Musaraf's time, why she didn't depoliticized police and rangers at that time?
During Musharraf's period they did very well to depoliticised Police but they could do little because Police of Karachi are mostly from Interior Sindh and Punjab Not even from Karachi itself so you can expect why they would be Politicized as Police Recruitment Criteria in its self based on Politics.

I'm not an MQM supporter, but intelligence agencies are involved in criminal activities. For example supporting Ibrahim Dawood, and missing persons....

Two wrongs don't make a right.

How many Pakistanis Dawood Ibrahim killed? And bold statement is like agencies are all wrong?

And missing persons are better missing. Why you and I don't go missing?

He has been detained for 16 years ... Now what sort of revelation they expect :lol: Bhai sab topi drama hai ... Saulat said authorities should contact to me ... I have many much to disclose ... Tau kiya authorities 16 saal se jhak mara rahi theen :omghaha:

You found a random post which was being roamed on social media and you are trying to throw it towards party :lol: Typical youthia style :P

It means as people find so much bull$hit from youthia social media and PTI denies to adopt these youthias are acctually PTI party policy ... No......??????????
CAYfnYLVAAA6SMX.jpg

time's up bitch !

Karachi is 1000 times more important than Fata. And indeed Army has the capacity to do it.
Army only had to take the Leading Seat with 2000 to 3000 persons at maximum. Remaining police and rangers were already there to assist the army.

People are not showing wise attitude if they could not differentiate between Operation in Fata and Karachi.

In Fata, there is a real War.
While in Karachi, there is no real war, but normal operation where absolutely no resistance showed when Rangers raided 90.
Therefore, there was absolutely no problem for army, but unwise people took control of our affairs and they deliberately gave Police the driving seat. That same corrupt police which has at least 40% political criminals.

Perhaps, Nobody think it's worth to debate with brainwashed karkoonan
I am not happy with agencies, they should not waste public money on feeding the criminals by capturing them, they should kill them if they have enough intelligence about their crimes, irrespective of their party, ethnicity, religion and sect.

I am stopping the discussion here.
I wished you have taken a lesson from the history of East Pakistan that such extreme behaviours are damaging to the nation.
All the Agencies and Government claims for Fair and unbiased operation, but on the ground totally opposite is happening. This is not a good policy and will only incite hatred.

How many Pakistanis Dawood Ibrahim killed? And bold statement is like agencies are all wrong?

I remember I was debating with Indians on their cruel actions in Kashmir and killings and missing people.
I also got almost the same reply from extremist Hindus that good that those Kashmiries have been killed and good that many of those Kashmiri terrorists are missing.

If those missing person are missing to take up weapons against Army what should we consider that possibility?In Baluchistan its Possible Scenario that many might have joined those Separatists and are killing other Community as well as destroying Pakistani installations. Things does need to be Clarified because people's lives are at stake.

I remember I was debating with Indians on their cruel actions in Kashmir and killings and missing people.
I also got almost the same reply from extremist Hindus that good that those Kashmiries have been killed and good that many of those Kashmiri terrorists are missing.

So now you will support the thugs who behead our soldiers, play football with their heads, kill us indiscriminately, and don't spare our children.

In nutshell now you have softened for TTP, BLA and others. Congrats.

If those missing person are missing to take up weapons against Army what should we consider that possibility?

Come again?

Come again?
Its well known that in Balushitan's case many people join Separatists and then their Families try to give the impression of Missing person to blame our Agencies. In this prospect I am saying.

Its well known that in Balushitan's case many people join Separatists and then their Families try to give the impression of Missing person to blame our Agencies. In this prospect I am saying.

And agencies get blamed for that too.

There is no need to glorify terrorist and target killer and our people should stop to pay sympathy to killer of hundreds of people. Better to pay sympathy to the victims of MQM atrocities & barbarism.

And agencies get blamed for that too.
Of Course they do because at one point they are getting Humiliated by Human Rights groups on the other those so called missing people are Killing them and other innocent without any problem. What do you expect would Happened?These missing person case is equally important because its use for Humiliation as well as Anti State Activities.

There is no need to glorify terrorist and target killer and our people should stop to pay sympathy to killer of hundreds of people. Better to pay sympathy to the victims of MQM atrocities & barbarism.
Too late for that because he have already Become Hero for speaking against MQM so his all past Crimes are Irrelevant because he has spoken against MQM.

Of Course they do because at one point they are getting Humiliated by Human Rights groups on the other those so called missing people are Killing them and other innocent without any problem. What do you expect would Happened?These missing person case is equally important because its use for Humiliation as well as Anti State Activities.

@Faiez I will rest my case for missing persons.

Please do let me know how many Pakistanis Dawood Ibrahim killed.

Back
Top Bottom