What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

That another commission has been dissolved???

Rangers dont want to backtrack from the JIT???

The JIT has ISI MI IB reps. Do you think they are a bunch of idiots???

Its only MQM that is truthful and is always innocent & aggrieved?????

Dont worry. Saulat Mirza statement is more than enough to deep fry your MQM???? The question is that of will of the state. I wish they go ahead with the plan to cleanse the city of terror and this RAW backed party as is evident from Saulat Mirza previous statement.?????
I am not worried of any thing , just worried of the situation of Pakistani state which can't spend a dim on scientific research investigatons even after a decade into series of horrible incidents ?
there are a lot of these reports in the Pakistani system but still unproven of no judicial value .
All what I meant was if the first of that JIT was so strong why then we need the second one ?
so if the first one wasn't serves the purpose then will the 2nd one will?
with that argument I think these so called investigators are bunch of idiots who doesn't have any knowledge about Karachi & its internal dynamics .

I am not worried of any thing , just worried of the situation of Pakistani state which can't spend a dim on scientific research investigatons even after a decade into series of horrible incidents ?
there are a lot of these reports in the Pakistani system but still unproven of no judicial value .
All what I meant was if the first of that JIT was so strong why then we need the second one ?
so if the first one wasn't serves the purpose then will the 2nd one will?
with that argument I think these so called investigators are bunch of idiots who doesn't have any knowledge about Karachi & its internal dynamics .
They have far more knowledge than you and MQM will be hunted and eliminated for ever

Back
Top Bottom