What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

I am glad @rockstar08 has softened his stance. Otherwise pressed this way by Runa he would be abusing Punjabis and others. Rockstar it will come slowly but I believe there is much in our ethnic identity that is wrong or suspect. Bro what is muhajirs? All that we have in common is that we moved from some part occupied by India. Not even all muhajirs speak urdu. If moving from one place or the other makes us muhajir then why do we not accept pashtuns in Karachi and Punjabis in Hyderabad as muhajir?

I think ethnic identity is not the start and the end. All that is its use is the protection of culture, identity, fashion, arts, language. If we keep it restricted to that and don't use it to vote it can greatly help us in building a Pakistan that is equal. But on average we don't actually think beyond ethnicity-partly why any debate on muhajir identity makes us feel threatened. Of course said identity has been used for at least 30 years if not 40 so its hard to get rid of it. But some points to ponder:

1) Has formation of MQM caused more problems for us or eased things for us. The way I see it people insult us more now. (Ie Zulfiqar Mirza, Shahi Syed) We also have a reputation now as not aap janab waley good natured people but gangsters.

2) Moving from place to place does not make anyone muhajir. We should rather call ourselves by our real identity. What is the real identity? It is Lucknowi for me-you never told me where you are from buddy. But others have the identity bihari, madrasi, gujrati.Identifying this, our real identity will help us promote our real culture.

3) We can merge with Madrasis who us north indians have no cultural affinity with but we find it hard to call a Punjabi or Sindhi our brother? I'd rather call him my brother than a person I barely have any link with. How come a Madrasi and Lucknowi are both muhajir but the punjabi an enemy?

4) We tend to hate Pashtuns thanks to the MQM but do you know that at least 10% of us, possibly more have pathan roots? The only difference is we forgot pashto. Even I have some links to Pashtuns though they are suspect and unproven. Do study the rohillas some time. Btw saulat mirza was actually a yousufzai settled in UP.

5) Another commonality among us is supposed to be urdu. But you will notice that urdu is not the only tongue of migrants. We also speak gujarati, marwari and other languages. So even urdu speaker is an incorrect term used to refer to us.

6) Muhajir is an insulting word we use for ourselves. Muhajir means migrant. We are settled in cities, are not nomads. So why this term for us? Why are MQM and other champions of muhajir rights intent on maintaining said identity. Simple. It gets them votes.

I will bring forth more points later. @Patriots have a look. @Waffen SS too. If you can reply point by point then it will be good debate.
I must say , a great jamati progressive nationalist who , can't find his place in JI just like professor GHAFOOR shb ?

I am glad @rockstar08 has softened his stance. Otherwise pressed this way by Runa he would be abusing Punjabis and others. Rockstar it will come slowly but I believe there is much in our ethnic identity that is wrong or suspect. Bro what is muhajirs? All that we have in common is that we moved from some part occupied by India. Not even all muhajirs speak urdu. If moving from one place or the other makes us muhajir then why do we not accept pashtuns in Karachi and Punjabis in Hyderabad as muhajir?

I think ethnic identity is not the start and the end. All that is its use is the protection of culture, identity, fashion, arts, language. If we keep it restricted to that and don't use it to vote it can greatly help us in building a Pakistan that is equal. But on average we don't actually think beyond ethnicity-partly why any debate on muhajir identity makes us feel threatened. Of course said identity has been used for at least 30 years if not 40 so its hard to get rid of it. But some points to ponder:

1) Has formation of MQM caused more problems for us or eased things for us. The way I see it people insult us more now. (Ie Zulfiqar Mirza, Shahi Syed) We also have a reputation now as not aap janab waley good natured people but gangsters.

2) Moving from place to place does not make anyone muhajir. We should rather call ourselves by our real identity. What is the real identity? It is Lucknowi for me-you never told me where you are from buddy. But others have the identity bihari, madrasi, gujrati.Identifying this, our real identity will help us promote our real culture.

3) We can merge with Madrasis who us north indians have no cultural affinity with but we find it hard to call a Punjabi or Sindhi our brother? I'd rather call him my brother than a person I barely have any link with. How come a Madrasi and Lucknowi are both muhajir but the punjabi an enemy?

4) We tend to hate Pashtuns thanks to the MQM but do you know that at least 10% of us, possibly more have pathan roots? The only difference is we forgot pashto. Even I have some links to Pashtuns though they are suspect and unproven. Do study the rohillas some time. Btw saulat mirza was actually a yousufzai settled in UP.

5) Another commonality among us is supposed to be urdu. But you will notice that urdu is not the only tongue of migrants. We also speak gujarati, marwari and other languages. So even urdu speaker is an incorrect term used to refer to us.

6) Muhajir is an insulting word we use for ourselves. Muhajir means migrant. We are settled in cities, are not nomads. So why this term for us? Why are MQM and other champions of muhajir rights intent on maintaining said identity. Simple. It gets them votes.

I will bring forth more points later. @Patriots have a look. @Waffen SS too. If you can reply point by point then it will be good debate.

@haviZsultan janab hum pehle si hi soft hai ... bas i have one problem that when people dont accept their mistake , its pisses me off ...

bro, Muhajir was not a caste , its just some people use it , i call myself Urdu speaking , because that is the only language i know and can speak or understand ... i cant be a Punjabi or Sindhi ...

to be honest i have never hear my parents or even Grandparents when they are alive , they always say that we are Pakistani , but our roots are from Ajmair from father side , and Bhopal from mother side ...
but i never consider myself as a Muhajir but i just share those experience which me and my brother have Experience .. i still cant forget that when my brother was in Urdu college , and he was threaten by a Jamati , and call him that " killing a Muhajir is equal to killing a Dog " , i was there with my father , and i hear this , i can never forget his words .. he had a beard and a associated with a religious party , and he did say this ..Police did nothing when we complain , they just threaten us to keep quite , and in the end my brother has to leave the college ... MQM offer us help but my father refused ..... cause if we take their help than my brother has to become the Kaarkun and my father never allow it ..

--MQM did cause damage to the reputation of Urdu speaking people but for a second think that why people are going towards them ?? they do have some points that are positive , there is something which is attracting young people , even educated one's , there was discrimination against Urdu speaking people , and there was a time , when we face bad time and no one help us , we were living on Quotas ... if they considered us as Pakistani , there was no MQM ...

people like Zulfiqar Mirza and Shahi Syed is prime example of the Govt hate towards certain people , and yet i am here again asking a simple Question that why Zardari , Uzair Baloch , Asfand yaar wali , Munwaar hussain and Mullana disel is free . ??
a confession video from a convicted criminal ? make lot of us excited ?for what ? and we all know that MQM leader have killed many in past , so what ?? will this lead to AH ? no .. you and i both know its just a way to make this operation more politicized , i have no trust on Nawaz league , Zardari have some 20+ cases , where he was convicted , so you think Rangers will raid on Bilawal house and arrest Zardari ?? no ... i am happy that Karachi is better now , thanks for Ranger s, i can at least feel a bit safe .. but this kind of off track confessional video means nothing but another trick to defame the Operation .... you can bookmark my post , nothing will come out from this , and if it does, than be prepare for a Civil war ..

why i am saying there can be a civil war , because there are millions of MQM supporters good and bad , and all it take few innocent blood shed on Streets of Karachi , and people will have to think about the " Neeyat " of our Establishment ..

i dont have any personal grudge with Punjabi' and other , what i think its wrong , i just say it , i have bad experience with some Punjabi , so what ? my father work in Pakistan Film Industry , in 80's he work in Lahore for more than 2 decades ,
he still go to Lahore to meet his friends ... there are good and bad people , but when people completely deny that there is no bad in our society , this i cant swallow ...

i dont have any Pashtoon link but one of my Aunt is married with a Yusof zai Pathan ....

you may find it interesting that two of my best friends from school , is Sindhi and Balochi , when i come to college , my best friend was a Punjabi , and when i did my Graduation , my best friend was a Pathan ... all are busy in their life , but we have so much good time ...
my Pathan friend and his family like me that much that they , dont feel uncomfortable when i visit his home , i stay many time in his house , even when his sister and other female cousins were there , its called trust .... they always see me as their son .. and their Hospitality is unmatched .. but i never stand with what is wrong .. MQM have criminal , but not all supporters are criminals cause i know many , not as friends but know them generally that they are good , hard working , and so Patriotic persons ... so dont judge all supporters from Saulat or Ajmal Pahari type of criminals ..

i have no sympathy for them .. Kal ke marty aaj Mar jayen , i dont give a cr@p about them ... confession has no value in Islam , if you apologize from Allah , Maybe Allah will forgive you , but you have to pay the price , and again if i see it in a way , why i would believe a Killer ?? since when he become a saint ?? who is he to point fingers at others when he was himself a killer ???

I am very Patriotic person bhai , but sometimes its just pisses me off when i see things going into wrong direction , and people are also heading towards the wrong end ...

zarb e azb

that's it ?? Seriously ??
Zarb-e-Azb is Operation against TTP , and Army is not making confession videos , hahahaha
they are not fools ... like Nawaz league ...

try to understand my point , this confession video have no worth , nothing will happen in the end ... and if something happen , than there will be a Chaos in Karachi , if you remember , that few weeks ago , there was a confessional video of a TTP guy , who ask Adnan Rasheed , that he is stuck in TTP , so why our Govt did not post pond his hanging ? they can dig out more information from him too right ?

common man , open your eyes , and see where things are heading , dont be so blind in your hate towards MQM ...you cant banned a Political Party which has millions of Supporters , Senate seats and so on ... without solid prove , nothing will happen , and if they have prove , than again the Question is why just AH ? why not Zardari ? Nawaz ? Munwaar Hussain ? Hussain Haqqani ? Uzair Baloch ?

Bas aik baar Musharraf Elaan karday Party ka mai tu us k sath hun agar MQM na rahi tu. Baqi reh gai dosri Parties tu Boycott huga meri taraf say.:coffee:
Bachaa log ,
Musharaf koi lallu hai kiya , baba commando hai woo ?
Zaroorat nahi hai ussko kisi ki ?
lay kin allha MQM ko aqaal dey , uss key pass jaab jatey hien , jaab sareey option khatam kar deytien hain ?

Listen to your heart ?

saulat said what every kid in karachi know . whats new?
He can say anything , even you are the one who killed OBL ? Then what ? 72 more hours or maybe a life imprisonment ?

He's going to testify before judical authorities.
But may his lawyers or even the accused or opposing party would be there ?
to , witness that ?
If not sorry it can't be accepted ,bad luck & very bad try infact its pushing Pakistan back into great game ?
Now watch this !

He can say anything , even you are the one who killed OBL ? Then what ? 72 more hours or maybe a life imprisonment ?

But may his lawyers or even the accused or opposing party would be there ?
to , witness that ?
If not sorry it can't be accepted ,bad luck & very bad try infact its pushing Pakistan back into great game ?
Now watch this !
i wish i could killed every jihadi mullah

well said. @Patriots bhai hay apna, woh serious nae leta, he is a fine person.
Each & all of you are just wasting your time on saving the parties you like ?
But to you ever tried to read great game or the MAPS of ISIL ?
Sure never !

Jang Multimedia Karachi

3831.gif

10155268_854038814637191_5254755860174787101_n.jpg

MQM entire leadership is terrorists on there order people are killed and bhatta is taken they decide and order everything
maulvi sahab! dont get too excited ! Jehadi sympathizers number will also come

expelled by MQM ?
u think if he was expelled then he would be working with some one who is investing more then the govt in KHI. think about it for a while MK joins MR and in a couple of years MR is all over KHI. who do you think is advising and supporting him. you guys fail to realize that MK was a field man. he was never supposed to be working in the assemblies. the guy dont even have the personality to do so. he was the senator and in his own words wasted 4 years doing nothing while being senator. He was offered a package around 10 million from MR. now why would he refused that. he was earning somewhat like .5 million being a senator so he switched.
Plus have you observed how cozy MQM relation with MR have been after MK joined him

Back
Top Bottom