What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

Chalo phr tu khair ho gae , mai aur @Patriots PTI join ker len gay yaar ...
waise bhi National assembly ka vote main ne PTI ko dia tha :D
i always keep my options open :D
Bas aik baar Musharraf Elaan karday Party ka mai tu us k sath hun agar MQM na rahi tu. Baqi reh gai dosri Parties tu Boycott huga meri taraf say.:coffee:

Bas aik baar Musharraf Elaan karday Party ka mai tu us k sath hun agar MQM na rahi tu. Baqi reh gai dosri Parties tu Boycott huga meri taraf say.:coffee:

we dont have Political parties , we have some faltoo sheeps , who have nothing to do so they join politics , for upper ki kamai...

KARACHI: Saulat Mirza’s confessional video bears no legal standing, said Muattahid Qaumi Movement (MQM) Senator Dr Farogh Naseem on Thursday evening,Express Newsreported.

Addressing a press conference, the MQM leader said the party rejects all allegations made by the Mirza, adding that the propagation of his supposed confession was an attempt to defame the party.

He further added that according to jail manual, no one is allowed to visit the death row convict except his family members, then how was it that Mirza’s statement was recorded and then broadcast.

Refuting Mirza’s claim that Sindh Governor Isharatul Ebad Khan provides protection to criminals in police stations, Dr Naseem said it was not possible for the governor to do such a thing since he has no such powers and is bound to act on the advice of the chief minister.

Earlier in the day, it had been reported that Governor Sindh may resign within the next 48 hours.

Just hours before his execution, Saulat Mirza had alleged in a supposed video confession that he killed former KESC Director Shahid Hamid on the directives of party chief Altaf Hussain.

According to video released by a private television channel late on Wednesday, Mirza alleged that he received the order for the ‘hit’ from Altaf at MQM leader Babar Ghauri’s residence.

Mirza claimed that orders were given on telephone by the party chief himself. Usually, the party chief would either give orders himself or through the likes of Babar Ghauri.

He further alleged that people whom the party wanted to save from police torture are provided protection in police stations through Governor Ishratul Ebad Khan. Even during the PPP’s government, he was facilitated in jail and allowed to meet family members in separate rooms.

Saulat Mirza's confessional video carries no legal weight: MQM - The Express Tribune

this kind of Confession Videos have no Value in Court of Law , no wonder why people here are jumping to much ??
cant they be just stupid ?? or too ignorant ?

than why you write Muhajir in your post ??

and than you quote AH , i am urdu speaker , have you ever see me quoting AH ?

whatever ... it does not matter who you are , what matter is the mindset ..
you really didn't understand what i meant to say and i quote AH because i want to show his mentality and he is the man who call himself and all other urdu speaking people 'Muhajir'.

you really didn't understand what i meant to say and i quote AH because i want to show his mentality and he is the man who call himself and all other urdu speaking people 'Muhajir'.
There is nothing between Altaf Hussain and Muhajir or Urdu Speakers. Whatever his mentality is no one cares about its MQM as a Platform that is more important because it has tendency to present good people and also because no one wants to trust so called National Party in Karachi as they are continues Disappointment.

Offcourse it doesnt, thats why his hanging has been delayed 72 hours to give it legal weight.

I am glad @rockstar08 has softened his stance. Otherwise pressed this way by Runa he would be abusing Punjabis and others. Rockstar it will come slowly but I believe there is much in our ethnic identity that is wrong or suspect. Bro what is muhajirs? All that we have in common is that we moved from some part occupied by India. Not even all muhajirs speak urdu. If moving from one place or the other makes us muhajir then why do we not accept pashtuns in Karachi and Punjabis in Hyderabad as muhajir?

I think ethnic identity is not the start and the end. All that is its use is the protection of culture, identity, fashion, arts, language. If we keep it restricted to that and don't use it to vote it can greatly help us in building a Pakistan that is equal. But on average we don't actually think beyond ethnicity-partly why any debate on muhajir identity makes us feel threatened. Of course said identity has been used for at least 30 years if not 40 so its hard to get rid of it. But some points to ponder:

1) Has formation of MQM caused more problems for us or eased things for us. The way I see it people insult us more now. (Ie Zulfiqar Mirza, Shahi Syed) We also have a reputation now as not aap janab waley good natured people but gangsters.

2) Moving from place to place does not make anyone muhajir. We should rather call ourselves by our real identity. What is the real identity? It is Lucknowi for me-you never told me where you are from buddy. But others have the identity bihari, madrasi, gujrati.Identifying this, our real identity will help us promote our real culture.

3) We can merge with Madrasis who us north indians have no cultural affinity with but we find it hard to call a Punjabi or Sindhi our brother? I'd rather call him my brother than a person I barely have any link with. How come a Madrasi and Lucknowi are both muhajir but the punjabi an enemy?

4) We tend to hate Pashtuns thanks to the MQM but do you know that at least 10% of us, possibly more have pathan roots? The only difference is we forgot pashto. Even I have some links to Pashtuns though they are suspect and unproven. Do study the rohillas some time. Btw saulat mirza was actually a yousufzai settled in UP.

5) Another commonality among us is supposed to be urdu. But you will notice that urdu is not the only tongue of migrants. We also speak gujarati, marwari and other languages. So even urdu speaker is an incorrect term used to refer to us.

6) Muhajir is an insulting word we use for ourselves. Muhajir means migrant. We are settled in cities, are not nomads. So why this term for us? Why are MQM and other champions of muhajir rights intent on maintaining said identity. Simple. It gets them votes.

I will bring forth more points later. @Patriots have a look. @Waffen SS too. If you can reply point by point then it will be good debate.

and why our govt is generous to this murderer , and not with TTP members ?? cant we make TTP confession videos and arrest their supporters ... ?
Open war is declared against them, so their confessions doesn't matter. They themselves accept responsibility after carrying terrorist attacks. We are way beyond confessions and arresting when it comes to TTP.

Offcourse it doesnt, thats why his hanging has been delayed 72 hours to give it legal weight.
Once he is a dead meat , all what he I'd talking now will be nothing ?
So he is not going any where , I think he will get life imprisonment very shortly then , the whole dam IB created opreation will be in the graves ?

zarb e azb
You mean mullah a fazal ullha who just stroked in the Lahore church ?
Grow up buffy ?lolzxx

Open war is declared against them, so their confessions doesn't matter. They themselves accept responsibility after carrying terrorist attacks. We are way beyond confessions and arresting when it comes to TTP.
Well so where is the dam mullhaha fazal ullha in.bani galla or in raiwind ?

Back
Top Bottom