What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

The partition of India and Pakistan was the biggest blunder of human history and requested Indian government to take back the immigrants (“Muhajirs”) if Pakistani establishment continue its policies against them...Golden words by Altaf Bhai

so you believe in Altaf Hussain ??

Oh yea am 'busted'. Typical MQM-ish word of choice :lol:
Fine then....you got your lollipop, be happy now.
Regarding others, check what I said. They are equally evil.
Equally???
The only Example I found about those Anti MQM Elements are Taliban.
You must be another kid Singing PTI here.

By Hamza Ali Abbasi

Pakistan Army bhee jhooti....Pakistan Rangers bhee jhooti...Saulat Mirza bhee jhoota....Ajmal Pahari bhee jhoota....Sacha sirf Altaf Hussein? Allah ka waasta hai muhajir ke naam per blackmail matt ho....TTP Islam ke naam pe na haqq maarti hai aur Altaf Hussein Muhajir ke naam per....I dont know who is worse, the murderer Altaf Hussein or his best friend the chief daakoo Asif Zardari!!!!

:lol:
He is a PTI Clown so what is the Point Actually?

Equally???
The only Example I found about those Anti MQM Elements are Taliban.
You must be another kid Singing PTI here.

There you go. No, am not. How immature have you guys become in your guesses by following this toad bhai :lol:.

sorry ydear but what for the family of KESC's MD
saulat mirza kill him. what about his family and hundreds of other MQM is killing in karachi.................
pak army zindabad
The discussion on this thread is regarding his Confession and Questions arising after that.
He should be Hanged for Killing those people instead of Sentence Delays or considering making him Wada Maaf Guwah eliminating chance of Execution itself.

There you go. No, am not. How immature have you guys become in your guesses by following this toad.
Buddy You dont understand the grounds Karachiite stand especially those who lives in Mixed Areas. There is more to it then just MQM in Karachi and you people try your level best to Deny that.

After doing this. I think Ranger make a BIG question mark on her shoulder about there independent and free of political policy and it will give BIG advantage to MQM. MQM put a question mark and Ranger is providing them evidence :hitwall:

After doing this. I think Ranger make a BIG question mark on her shoulder about there independent and free of political policy and it will give BIG advantage to MQM. MQM put a question mark and Ranger is providing them evidence :hitwall:
Not just MQM but to Karachiite who wants to see every Criminals in Karachi CLEANED UP without any consideration.

Do you think??

yes , because you are the one who is quoting him , you must be very desperate to Quote a guy, who is living in exile , and running from his country ...
but how AH's statement represent the millions of Urdu speaking people ? Muhajir is not a Caste if you know ..

CAYfnYLVAAA6SMX.jpg

time's up bitch !

@Leader please dont try to give the Impression that MQM is Against Army or Army is against MQM ... you are not helping here , but working as petrol in fire ...
MQM still enjoy the support of Millions , but they wont take arms against Army , at least not this time ...

@Leader please dont try to give the Impression that MQM is Against Army or Army is against MQM ... you are not helping here , but working as petrol in fire ...
MQM still enjoy the support of Millions , but they wont take arms against Army , at least not this time ...
He is doing good job in creating same sentiments about Rangers among Karachiite which was shown during 1993 Elections. In other words Hitting his and his Party's own foot. He is helping MQM quite a lot in that.

yes , because you are the one who is quoting him , you must be very desperate to Quote a guy, who is living in exile , and running from his country ...
but how AH's statement represent the millions of Urdu speaking people ? Muhajir is not a Caste if you know ..

Did i say he is representer of all Urdu speaking i personally know many Urdu Speaking people who don't like him and his thoughts.

One more thing i am not GUY.

He is not mazloom mate but why is his death sentence keeps getting delayed as soon as he is told to give anti MQM statements? I'm sorry I lost my trust in Pakistani authorities specially intelligence agencies when Osama Bang Laden was living next to Military academy.

Rangers are even worse, have you seen how they also take ''bhatta'' from political parties and gangs in Karachi? This looks more like a turf war between Rangers and MQM. Maybe MQM failed to pay up their hush money to Rangers.

well its not as simple as we think it is ... Nawaz is playing a dangerous game , he want a confrontation in Karachi to weak the sindh Govt , and what is strange that people are taking a murderer's confession very seriously , this make me wonder that what about Adnan Rasheed Confession ?? just because he talk against Army , we dont believe in it , and just because saulat mirza's confession is what Establishment want to see , people are cheering it , and now even have pity for a murderer ? i mean seriously ...

i have never see or hear that Rangers take Bhatta , but police i know they are the biggest criminal ..MQM is taken hostage by criminal , its good that rangers are taking care of it , but some people are trying to give a impression that its MQM vs Army , and they dont know how dangerous it can be ,, i know our army is brave and respected , but its not 92 ... any operation like 92 can destroy the reputation of Army within Pakistan or in international world ...

15,000-20,000 people died in 92 , all were not innocent nor all were criminals ..

The discussion on this thread is regarding his Confession and Questions arising after that.
He should be Hanged for Killing those people instead of Sentence Delays or considering making him Wada Maaf Guwah eliminating chance of Execution itself.

Buddy You dont understand the grounds Karachiite stand especially those who lives in Mixed Areas. There is more to it then just MQM in Karachi and you people try your level best to Deny that.

I have lived a good amount of time in Karachi. I do not deny what other parties do. In fact, there is more to it what you are saying. But if we are talking about MQM I have my friends, who happened to be the members of this party, had later on experienced sore fates. What are you chirping here man? Are you so blindfolded that you can't see beyond this MQM, PTI etc and trying to save the ar$e of this very tadpole with all your a$s out? I wish Saulat should be hanged alongside with Altaf and all culprits. He should be kept alive until he gives all proofs of their wrongdoings. Same way I wish all evils of Talibs, ANP, Nawaz, PPP and list goes on be eliminated before they inseminate another generation of their kind.

Did i say he is representer of all Urdu speaking i personally know many Urdu Speaking people who don't like him and his thoughts.

One more thing i am not GUY.

than why you write Muhajir in your post ??

and than you quote AH , i am urdu speaker , have you ever see me quoting AH ?

whatever ... it does not matter who you are , what matter is the mindset ..

He is doing good job in creating same sentiments about Rangers among Karachiite which was shown during 1993 Elections. In other words Hitting his and his Party's own foot. He is helping MQM quite a lot in that.

PTI' Tiger is their own worse enemies ... but dont ignite the fire in Karachi by sitting in Lahore ...

By Hamza Ali Abbasi

Pakistan Army bhee jhooti....Pakistan Rangers bhee jhooti...Saulat Mirza bhee jhoota....Ajmal Pahari bhee jhoota....Sacha sirf Altaf Hussein? Allah ka waasta hai muhajir ke naam per blackmail matt ho....TTP Islam ke naam pe na haqq maarti hai aur Altaf Hussein Muhajir ke naam per....I dont know who is worse, the murderer Altaf Hussein or his best friend the chief daakoo Asif Zardari!!!!

:lol:

No brother.
Do you know the contradictions of false JIT report of Ajmal Pahari, which they took by torturing him?
Do you know that court slapped that JIT report on the face of agencies, telling them it was wrong and set Ajmal Pahari free?

Same thing is happening in case of Saulat Mirza and I have provided all the proofs. Unfortunately, none of you ever answered those clear proofs that Agencies and telling lies in case of Saulat Mirza. I request you to bring answer to the question that I asked in my very first post.

I say do operation against criminals, but don't let Agencies act above the law. Is it so difficult for you people to understand? Y

You people are constantly making all dirty tactics of Agencies lawful in this name that MQM is also wrong. But understand that 2 wrongs never make one right.

“You see this downward slope in this hill. This is my life; this is where I am going. It’s going to be very tough but I want to marry you. Do you agree?”

She did.
".

I bet this is taken out of some bollywood movie.

Back
Top Bottom