What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

lolz some wild guesses :D

As your interpretation ............

Now sympathy factor would do the job so what are you trying to prove here?In 1993 Elections were held under Army and MQM Clean Sweeped all the seats they were contesting in Karachi.

Next LG polls and by polls were also be clean swiped ... Thanks to rangers & Nawaz Sharif :omghaha:

Guilt more than anything.

When you see death in your front, why would you care about anything? Saulat has nothing to lose. Is there anything to lose bigger than your life? Alas, he understood it before taking other people's lives.

Have a free and fair vote in Karachi and then tell me how much popular MQM is.

I have seen election in Karachi. Its badmaashi of MQM like PMLN in rest of the country that its mandate is inflated.
already happened in bi election in 2013. under army watch. MQM won clean and clear. take off the hate glasses

As your interpretation ............

Next LG polls and by polls were also be clean swiped ... Thanks to rangers & Nawaz Sharif :omghaha:
mate can you tell me where is your Nazim sahab now a days mustafa bhai ? ? :D long time no see

I am not that Over Confident but they would gain lot of Lost support back by then. That is what I would say but lets hope they did Clean Sweep the LG Polls because they are the only once I have seen among the people while those PTI clowns are only found in Leisure Activities on other side of Kala Pull their houses instead of among peoples.

Who would have ever thought that? This man was to be hanged today morning. Everybody had written him off (apart from his poor wife), the cobwebs were removed from the gallows, Tara Massih had prepared the noose and rechecked the lever, the grave was ready - and here he is, raised for his ashes like a Phoenix and became the cynosure of the whole nation. Pakistani politics is like a crime novel that never ends, old characters hardly ever die and new characters keep cropping up from nowhere

mate can you tell me where is your Nazim sahab now a days mustafa bhai ? ? :D long time no see
MK was the only among UC, Town and City Nazims setup from MQM while others are still part of MQM in fact Nasreen Jalil of Rabita Committee has earned his position in Rabita Committee after his performance as Nazim of Gulshan Town.

No I am not a genius of your level to understand anything so keep me posted if you want to about what you want me to understand.

open your heart, close your ethnic eyes, look at things as someone whose interest lies in the betterment of Karachi and things will get clear

open your heart, close your ethnic eyes, look at things as someone whose interest lies in the betterment of Karachi and things will get clear
I dont believe on Ethnicity instead I believe on Unity of Karachiite and MQM has the Potential to Unite all Karachiite while Other Political Forces here had only Played Dividing Role like Many Ethnic Ghettos in Karachi are No Go Areas for MQM while most of Mixed Areas are MQM Stronghold.

I dont believe on Ethnicity instead I believe on Unity of Karachiite and MQM has the Potential to Unite all Karachiite while Other Political Forces here had only Played Dividing Role like Many Ethnic Ghettos in Karachi are No Go Areas for MQM while most of Mixed Areas are MQM Stronghold.

you must live in a different Karachi than I do, I lived in the strongest of strong hold and going there next month, i will report how upset people are there, never heard anyone symphathise with MQM in the past, scared to speak against them yes but no sympathy

you must live in a different Karachi than I do, I lived in the strongest of strong hold and going there next month, i will report how upset people are there, never heard anyone symphathise with MQM in the past, scared to speak against them yes but no sympathy
Then MQM win 1993 Election in Karachi by Mind Control if that was the case. MQM was indeed losing lot of Support Recently but 9-0 Raid then Killing of Waqas Shah then whole Situation which have develop currently has indeed get into People's mind and their Demand of Cleaning Karachi Across the Board is also making its effects here.

Back
Top Bottom