What's new

Saudis Agree to Provide Syrian Rebels With Mobile Antiaircraft Missiles

Hmm, you won't dare to my dear friend as Iraq is in much need for us than the other way around. Their only port to export oil which is through Basrah is too narrow and risky, so it has no option but Jordan. However, we have alternatives, such as huge reserves of oil shale which will be starting to be produced in 2017, nuclear reactors which will be completed in 2022 and the last but not least the clean energy. which we have already started investing in.

As soon as the oil pipe is completed we will have a card that would greatly undermine your economy. So be a good boy.:happy:

Mr blackeagle, why do you like pulling information out of the *** during a discussion with me ?

I don’t think you are aware that the Basra oil terminal is OFFSHORE to start with, connected with pipelines to the main land. Only a genius like you thinks you need 2 kilometers of coast to pump oil, though theres 60km to start with..... Then theres Ceyhan -> Turkey.
Spare me from the future plans and all, I’m speaking about now, this moment, nuclear reactors will be completed by pro Assad Russians which is a shame, gives them more money to support Bashar.
No cards for you.

There's no such thing as secular or extremists, there's the difference between people who fear God and people who don't.

Those that massacre civilians I know.

Last edited:
@BLACKEAGLE @Doristos

Manpad can be easily countered nowadays.
In Kargil militants & PA possesed hundreds of Manpad's like Stingers & Anza's which lead to the loss of a Mi-8 & a MiG-21 in the initial days of war.

But when we started using Laser Guided bombs(LGB's) they became as obsolete as dodo there.
Though I have to admit tha LGB's ma be costly for Syrian Air force.
dont misguide them there were no stingers and Anza's in the frontline u lost ur mig in Pakistani area

People that don't fear God, such as ISIS, Syrian regime, Israel, NATO, etc.....

Thought you wanted to restore relations with the ISIS brothers.

People that don't fear God

And who says Nusra and FSA fear ?
Your not the person that decides that, go argue with him.

Thought you wanted to restore relations with the ISIS brothers.

And who says Nusra and FSA fear ?
Your not the person that decides that, go argue with him.

Has nothing to do with Nusra, this is ISIS and sayings words doesn't mean you don't fear God. Obviously here ISIS lack good thought processes and education is the way to spread awareness and to preach Islam.

Has nothing to do with Nusra, this is ISIS and sayings words doesn't mean you don't fear God. Obviously here ISIS lack good thought processes and education is the way to spread awareness and to preach Islam.

hezbollah disagrees

the result of such move is a lot more civilian casualties as SAA just simply drop bombs from far higher altitude and the bombing would be far more inaccurate .

By the way the terrorists already had access to those man-pads and anti tank missiles nothing new to it.

the result of such move is a lot more civilian casualties as SAA just simply drop bombs from far higher altitude and the bombing would be far more inaccurate .

By the way the terrorists already had access to those man-pads and anti tank missiles nothing new to it.

Last edited:
@BLACKEAGLE @Doristos

In Kargil militants & PA possesed hundreds of Manpad's like Stingers & Anza's which lead to the loss of a Mi-8 & a MiG-21 in the initial days of war.

But when we started using Laser Guided bombs(LGB's) they became as obsolete as dodo there.
You lost them planes because they crossed in Pakistan. If the PA had taken them to Kargil, u think ur AF had a chance to survive at that altitude. No fighters in the mountains had them as long as I can recall.

@TaimiKhan Sir can u shed some light on that.

As if they are already not dropping the bombs on the civilians. Who are we kidding here.

Mr blackeagle, why do you like pulling information out of the *** during a discussion with me ?

I don’t think you are aware that the Basra oil terminal is OFFSHORE to start with, connected with pipelines to the main land. Only a genius like you thinks you need 2 kilometers of coast to pump oil, though theres 60km to start with..... Then theres Ceyhan -> Turkey.
Spare me from the future plans and all, I’m speaking about now, this moment, nuclear reactors will be completed by pro Assad Russians which is a shame, gives them more money to support Bashar.
No cards for you.
Those that massacre civilians I know.

My friend, oil shale will be produced just three years away from now. However, you can't export all your oil in the future through Basra as it's too narrow and very risky as well as farther from the customer and yet more pricey, time consuming and risky. We hold you from your balls :chilli:

My friend, oil shale will be produced just three years away from now. However, you can't export all your oil in the future through Basra as it's too narrow and very risky as well as farther from the customer and yet more pricey, time consuming and risky. We hold you from your balls :chilli:

Iraqi Kurds are exporting their own oil now, which is making the Central Iraq Gov't nervous.

Last year, they faced financial deficiency due to such move by the Kurds.

Without a doubt shale oil/gas is the product of the future.

MANPADs forced IAF to fly high altitude missions and to be accurate from high altitude IAF had no other choice then using PGMs, it was fear of MANPADs which force IAF to bring M2Ks with PGMs.

Iraqi Kurds are exporting their own oil now, which is making the Central Iraq Gov't nervous.

Last year, they faced financial deficiency due to such move by the Kurds.

Without a doubt shale oil/gas is the product of the future.

They haven’t exported through pipe, but since I don’t want to go oftopic I answered in another thread.
Let’s return to topic.

Back
Top Bottom