What's new

Saudis Agree to Provide Syrian Rebels With Mobile Antiaircraft Missiles

well then this doesn't make sense.. unless the turkish companies are blacklisted on a federal state level (to include kr).

So you believe that you can't stop KRG to export oil but stop Turkish companies operating in KRG. To me this doesn't add up.

Anyways, i don't want and don't believe that oil deal will take place without Central governments approval. That will benefit everyone.

Do it vice-versa.

Trade with KRG could double if border gate improved - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

And this was from 2012, i expect KRG share in trade increased more in 2013. And will continue to increase. Even if Central Government Bans Turkish companies. We will still do good.

Turkey wants to benefit from both, Turkey suggested the rest of Iraq to join the pipeline together with KRG exports, that shows this is all about money. Though if choosing KRG goes with the cost of losing Iraq Turkey won’t go ahead, latter loss is larger. Not coming from me, but a conclusion by me from what articles showed said by davutoglu.

What do you expect from the house of the hypocrites.. They can send their army, it won't change a thing..SAA will emerge victorious...

1800340_1415962235318335_1962153243_n.jpg

1620881_1415818795332679_1411490423_n.jpg

Manpads can make it very tough for transport helicopters, but won't affect high altitude bombers/fighters.

Ya Allah help Syria. As a neutral Pakistani I don't know what else to say.

(Reuters) - The United States is opposed to the supply of shoulder-fired missiles, capable of taking down warplanes, to rebel forces in Syria, a senior Obama administration official said on Tuesday.

The official, traveling with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in Tunisia, was responding to a report in the Wall Street Journal on Friday which said Saudi Arabia had offered to give Syrian rebels Chinese man-portable air defense systems, or MANPADS, and anti-tank guided missiles from Russia.
U.S. opposes supply of shoulder-fired missiles to Syria rebels| Reuters

How long will it take for these stinger missiles to reach into the hands of some Jihadi terrorists, who would target passenger airliners...

dont misguide them there were no stingers and Anza's in the frontline u lost ur mig in Pakistani area

"When Lt Gen Mehmud asked for questions at the end of the rather crisp and to-the-point briefing, Air Cdre Saleem Nawaz opened up by inquiring about the type of air support that might be needed for the operation. Lt Gen Mehmud assured us that air support was not envisaged and that his forces could take care of enemy aircraft, if they intervened. I have Stingers on every peak, he announced"

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...=EhWHgtLuov0phwsKd2gkEg&bvm=bv.61535280,d.bmk

MANPADs forced IAF to fly high altitude missions and to be accurate from high altitude IAF had no other choice then using PGMs, it was fear of MANPADs which force IAF to bring M2Ks with PGMs.

Yepp and that is when we used LGB's to smash the shit out of mujahideen's.

Sample : Muntho Dhalo supply depot

Fig3-490.jpg

already has

@BLACKEAGLE

Looks like daddy USA disagrees, time to change the title :omghaha:
US already know the ground is dominated by Islamist, they won't fall in the trap again like Soviet-Afghan war so forget them.

It's Saudia and Jordan working with "FSA". :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom