What's new

Saudis Agree to Provide Syrian Rebels With Mobile Antiaircraft Missiles

There are rumours of exports, but turkey will not sell the oil to international markets just yet.. and even if they did, the money goes in the Iraqi UN funds, and then to the federal government ministry of oil... we don't lose much really.. after taking the money, we can refuse to pay for the oil service deal incurred by the kurds and the companies they've dealt with.. what will the oil companies do ? sue us ? .. they'll leave, other companies will follow and no more oil exports unless the central federal government comes to an agreement with the north.

We're not the bigger losers here.. the turks and kurds are.

Turkish companies will be blacklisted from Iraqi markets.. losing billions $$$ from one of its biggest customers. The oil in the north is NOTHING, compared to what we have in the rest of Iraq.

I know that Iraq, had been our second export market in 2011 and 2012. What I wonder is, Percentage of KRG in our exports. I think, it is as high as %90. That said i'm not sure.

There's nothing embarrassing about that, we all know they have the best Air Force and technology in the region that's not the point.
is the terrorist in the pic you :lol: ibn el zmal

I know that Iraq, had been our second export market in 2011 and 2012. What I wonder is, Percentage of KRG in our exports. I think, it is as high as %90. That said i'm not sure.

No.

Luaibi said it was not in Turkey's interest to jeopardise bilateral trade worth $12 billion (7.2 billion pounds) a year, saying Baghdad would consider boycotting all Turkish companies and cancelling all contracts with Turkish firms if the oil exports went ahead.

I'd put the figure at 20-30% in the kurdish region. 70-80% in the rest of Iraq.

is the terrorist in the pic you :lol: ibn el zmal

هذا شهيد خاطف الجندي الإسرائيلية شاليط الله يسمحك من كتاب القسام لا حركة حماس

No.
I'd put the figure at 20-30% in the kurdish region. 70-80% in the rest of Iraq.

Do it vice-versa.

Last year, the overall volume of trade between Turkey and Iraq stood at around $12 billion, of which around 70 percent took place with the Kurdistan region in northern Iraq, according to previous statements by Turkish and Kurdish officials.

Trade with KRG could double if border gate improved - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

And this was from 2012, i expect KRG share in trade increased more in 2013. And will continue to increase. Even if Central Government Bans Turkish companies. We will still do good.

Do it vice-versa.

Trade with KRG could double if border gate improved - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

And this was from 2012, i expect KRG share in trade increased more in 2013. And will continue to increase. Even if Central Government Bans Turkish companies. We will still do good.

well then this doesn't make sense.. unless the turkish companies are blacklisted on a federal state level (to include kr).

Luaibi said it was not in Turkey's interest to jeopardise bilateral trade worth $12 billion (7.2 billion pounds) a year, saying Baghdad would consider boycotting all Turkish companies and cancelling all contracts with Turkish firms if the oil exports went ahead.

Back
Top Bottom