What's new

Saudis Agree to Provide Syrian Rebels With Mobile Antiaircraft Missiles

There are claims of a mig29 being hit by a MANPAD. If the rebels keep the aircraft away or grounded its more than enough. DECENT weapons wont be needed because of how slow the chemical weapons are being destroyed. Intervention later this year is highly likely.

Unless Syrian pilots are utter failures these weapons won't have much use. In Gaza they have better ones and it all it could do was make the Israeli Air Force fly at a much higher altitude then before. These weapons will make sure the conflict goes on for another ten years. God will hold every Muslim present day leader responsible for every ongoing death when they have means to stop this.

Been saying that for years quit joking.

LOL! You're right he has been.

When the times right we will come into Egypt aswell hahah.

No, no. Why don't you go now. There are several different theaters around the world where your brethren need your help, why don't you answer their call for jihad now. Or are the living conditions in the UK too comfortable for you to leave for a life of war and agony, Mr. Internet Jihadi. Shows how mature and how much of a good little Muslim you are when death and sorrow is somehow funny to you. You are welcome to try btw be warned there's an Apache waiting for you.

Last edited:
jotey parnay hay tero ko bhai. forget this jihad joke. Concentrate on your studies and become a positive force in the society. You can serve Islam without blowing your self up you know.
Bhai aap ney is argument ko shuroon kiya mujay pata ha key me kaise islam ko serve kar sakta hoo

Dont worry sent enough money to the cause. Where are u sat. Dont lecture me

Money to who? You do know most of Muslim charities are scams right? I will lecture you because you are in UK and talking about Jihad. I would suggest leave UK so you don't give bad name to rest of Muslims.

Bhai aap ney is argument ko shuroon kiya mujay pata ha key me kaise islam ko serve kar sakta hoo

aap syria main jao aur jihad karo. phir arabo nay aapko aisey danday marnay hain ammi abu yad aajain gayi. bachey ho tumnay to kabhi apni zindagi main asli goli ki awaz bhi suni nahi hogi. asli goli ki awaz suni to appka su su nikal aaya ga.

Here's Palestinians using a manpad during Israel's offensive against Gaza. It didn't yield much results though.

@BLACK EAGLE @Frogman @revolutionary mujahid

Most manpads are only effective against low flying helicopters without sophisticated electronic warfare/jamming suites or countermeasures such as flares (if its IR guided). The majority of footage available of instances where they have been effective from Syria and recently Egypt is against transport helicopters such as the Mi-8/17, slow, laborious, and unable to maneuver and don't have sophisticated equipment on board.

@BLACK EAGLE @Frogman @revolutionary mujahid[/quote]
Money to who? You do know most of Muslim charities are scams right? I will lecture you because you are in UK and talking about Jihad. I would suggest leave UK so you don't give bad name to rest of Muslims.
My uncle organised 7 containers filled with food. clothes and essentials. Along with a lot of money that our community donated towards. Dont remind me of my responsibilities. A bad name hahah your probably one of those muslims who is too scared to go to a counter march against the EDL or the BNP. Bad name is only given by you hypocrites. I would rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless. The purpose of life is a life with a purpose.

Most manpads are only effective against low flying helicopters without sophisticated electronic warfare/jamming suites or countermeasures such as flares (if its IR guided). The majority of footage available of instances where they have been effective from Syria and recently Egypt is against transport helicopters such as the Mi-8/17, slow, laborious, and unable to maneuver and don't have sophisticated equipment on board.

I know that which is why I'm asking here on this thread why Saudi Arabia is not providing something useful.

My uncle organised 7 containers filled with food. clothes and essentials. Along with a lot of money that our community donated towards. Dont remind me of my responsibilities. A bad name hahah your probably one of those muslims who is too scared to go to a counter march against the EDL or the BNP. Bad name is only given by you hypocrites. I would rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless. The purpose of life is a life with a purpose.[/quote]

EDL and BNP are a response to your worthless and uncivilized kind who refuse to integrate into British society. As i said before you are not doing any favour to me by being in UK just leave UK and join your brothers in Syria.

The whole Syria plan is failed anyway, SAA side is still the strongest force, all that while people claim the fight is against the Alawite SAA or Bashar, Bashar leaving won’t change anything now. SAA can’t leave or they will be killed.

Many Sunnis are on the SAA side considering many of them are seculars or simply don’t care about extreme ideologies like that of Nusra and ISIL. Since the 'FSA' decided to side with the Al Qaeda terrorists in the beginning they’re paying for it now.

The only thing Saudis & Qataris did is destroy Syria.

EDL and BNP are a response to your worthless and uncivilized kind who refuse to integrate into British society. As i said before you are not doing any favour to me by being in UK just leave UK and join your brothers in Syria.[/quote]

No point arguing with you. Football hooligans and racists are a response according to you against the majority of British Muslims who are Pakistani. Patriotism to your cultural roots indicated heavily.:disagree:

I know that which is why I'm asking here on this thread why Saudi Arabia is not providing something useful.

manpads are incredibly easy to operate, any ill trained grunt can use one. Sophisticated air defence (Low-medium range SAMs) systems need incredibly well trained personnel to man them and use them properly. The Syrian opposition do not have these personnel. Acquiring such systems then training personnel to use them and building the required infrastructure to use them effectively could take years.

Back
Top Bottom