What's new

Saudia reportedly refuses Israeli passport holders to purchase tickets

We talked about the Israeli Arabs, who have Israeli citizenship.

Dad is European mom Bukhara.

Not much unfortunately, although almost everyone knows Arabic words and phrases.

A Sephardic or Askhenazi Jew? Bukhara? That is quite interesting.

Well, Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages and quite similar. You can learn it quite easily if you have an interest in languages as I do or if you are quick learner of languages. I have tried to pick up a few Hebrew phrases, looked at the alphabet and I picked up some phrases quite quickly. You should know your enemy after all, LOL.;). I know that the guys in Mossad are nearly almost entirely fluent in Arabic.

I strongly support this idea:yahoo:

These patriotic gentiles,who share no ethno,cultural,linguistic,religious or geographic aspect with the zionists voted against you at the UN,cut their oil procurement from you to appease their zionist avatars.

Only thing 'hindutvIndia' shares with the zionists is rife hatered of Muslims and their countries. Are you loyal to your country or 'them'?

These patriotic gentiles,who share no ethno,cultural,linguistic,religious or geographic aspect with the zionists voted against you at the UN,cut their oil procurement from you to appease their zionist avatars.

Only thing 'hindutvIndia' shares with the zionists is rife hatered of Muslims and their countries. Are you loyal to your country or 'them'?
I as a Shia muslim have mostly seen hatreds of the fellow muslims toward my country.I can barely see an Indian insulting my country.

You should consider all aspects of India-Iran relations.they may take a step against Iran but at the end they take two step in favor of us.no Problem.we should not forget, Indian and Chinese helps in the sanction time.we should thank, Indians for investing in Sistan and Balouchestan province.for sure that area have became a much better place to live(especially Chabahar).on the other hand our muslim brothers in ME are doing all their best for weakening us more and more(however they are failing).also we must thank Pakistan for buying Gas and security helps as well:pakistan:

I as a Shia muslim have mostly seen hatreds of the fellow muslims toward my country.I can barely see an Indian insulting my country.

You should consider all aspects of India-Iran relations.they may take a step against Iran but at the end they take two step in favor of us.no Problem.we should not forget, Indian and Chinese helps in the sanction time.we should thank, Indians for investing in Sistan and Balouchestan province.for sure that area have became a much better place to live(especially Chabahar).on the other hand our muslim brothers in ME are doing all their best for weakening us more and more(however they are failing).also we must thank Pakistan for buying Gas and security helps as well:pakistan:

What was your relationship with the other Muslim brothers in ME before 1979 revolution? Is it possible that this current bad relationship has something to do with Iran's funding of proxies throughout ME countries since 1979? I think it is very much reversible, if Iran's regime give up its wrong policies.

India as the world's only Hindu majority country, have hatred issues towards all Muslims, including the Shia. They essentially want to use the Shia Sunni division for their own advantage, just like other powers, the West, the Chinese and the Russians. The bit about Hindu's liking Shia rituals etc. are geared towards that strategy of divide and rule.

@Yzd Khalifa @500 OP

Saudia rejects ‘discrimination’ allegation

Khaled Al-Molhem, director general of Saudi Arabian Airlines, has rejected allegations that his airline discriminated against nationalities but emphasized that it would uphold the sovereign rights of countries.

“We don’t discriminate against passengers on the basis of nationality and religion,” Al-Watan Arabic daily quoted Al-Molhem as saying while commenting on US media reports that Saudia did not allow an Israeli to board its flight.
“Diplomatic relations and political exchange are basic requirements for a person to enter a country,” the Saudia chief said indicating that Saudi Arabia does not have diplomatic relations with Israel.

Al-Molhem made it clear: “We cannot accept a passenger if his country does not have political relations with Saudi Arabia because it would be impossible for him to enter the country.”

He further clarified: “This applies even to transit passengers because if there is a delay in the arrival of his flight he has to enter the country but it would be difficult for him because of a lack of political exchange.”

A senior Saudia official explained: “Saudia operates its international flights only from or to Saudi airports, which makes it impossible for the carrier to allow anyone without a Saudi visa to board its flights, including Umrah passengers, let alone Israelis.”

New York’s public advocate and mayoral candidate Bill de Blasio accused Saudia of “discriminating” against Israeli passengers after a sting operation by his staff revealed that the airline refuses to book Israeli citizens in its flights.

Saudia rejects ?discrimination? allegation | Saudi Arabia | ????? ???????? | saudi news

Last edited by a moderator:
Israeli passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countries that do not accept Israeli passports
Algeria[7]
Bangladesh[8]
Brunei[9]
Indonesia (Clearance permit needed from Director General of Immigration) [10]
Iran[11][12]
Iraq (except Iraqi Kurdistan)[13]
Kuwait[14][15]
Lebanon[16]
Libya[17]
Malaysia (Clearance permit needed from the Ministry of Internal Security.)[18]
Oman[19]
Pakistan (Clearance permit needed from the Ministry of Internal Security.)[20]
Qatar (Clearance permit needed from the Ministry of Internal Security.)[citation needed]
Saudi Arabia[21][22]
Somalia[citation needed]
Sudan[23]
Syria[24]
United Arab Emirates (accepted for transit only)[25]
Yemen[26][27]
Note: Swansea City F.C. wanted to practice in Dubai, and Itay Shechter an Israeli player in the club, was not allowed to enter because of his Israeli passport.

Some related info:
Rabbi Jason Miller: Delta Adopts Saudi Arabian Airlines' No Jew Policy
Delta “No Jews” Policy – Could This Story Be More Wrong? - Flying With Fish
The Israeli Passport Stamp

Well, actually that is not quite strange knowing the history of our Arab world or region. Many Arabs I have encountered have that interest and are conscious about it.

My interest is not more than a historical and linguistic one though. Especially the later since I find languages interesting.

I don't know about them. If you ask me, I don't care about it at all.

I wonder, why is this hatred?

Great, he's been lashed out now, let see if he has the balls to sue us :police:

Bill de Blasio perhaps doesn't know the hell he's taking about! :bounce:
@Yzd Khalifa @500 OP

Saudia rejects ‘discrimination’ allegation

Khaled Al-Molhem, director general of Saudi Arabian Airlines, has rejected allegations that his airline discriminated against nationalities but emphasized that it would uphold the sovereign rights of countries.

“We don’t discriminate against passengers on the basis of nationality and religion,” Al-Watan Arabic daily quoted Al-Molhem as saying while commenting on US media reports that Saudia did not allow an Israeli to board its flight.
“Diplomatic relations and political exchange are basic requirements for a person to enter a country,” the Saudia chief said indicating that Saudi Arabia does not have diplomatic relations with Israel.

Al-Molhem made it clear: “We cannot accept a passenger if his country does not have political relations with Saudi Arabia because it would be impossible for him to enter the country.”

He further clarified: “This applies even to transit passengers because if there is a delay in the arrival of his flight he has to enter the country but it would be difficult for him because of a lack of political exchange.”

A senior Saudia official explained: “Saudia operates its international flights only from or to Saudi airports, which makes it impossible for the carrier to allow anyone without a Saudi visa to board its flights, including Umrah passengers, let alone Israelis.”

New York’s public advocate and mayoral candidate Bill de Blasio accused Saudia of “discriminating” against Israeli passengers after a sting operation by his staff revealed that the airline refuses to book Israeli citizens in its flights.

Saudia rejects ?discrimination? allegation | Saudi Arabia | ????? ???????? | saudi news

Last edited by a moderator:

There is a saying in Urdu which roughly translates into "The Blood is thicker than water".

Epitome of a cheerleader. Saudi Arab don't even recognizes israel,so it's fine on its moral ground.

3 billion people are mad at us, shouting death to them all!

That's why KSA is the frenziest Arabian Wolf of all :police:

There is a saying in Urdu which roughly translates into "The Blood is thicker than water".

Blood can't flush blood, how cool is that?

And if that runs out, they have all those muslims dying to visit the holy sites. $$$$.
Particularly from India and Pakistan.

Typical ignorant nonsense from a typical ignorant red neck wannabe.

Back
Top Bottom