What's new

Saudi youth decry sectarian divide

@iranigirl2 off with his head!:laughcry:

I'm browsing through these videos and i'm in stitches from laughter:"kill mickey mouse!","tom and jerry zionists infiltrators",etc,etc.....and these guys are on tv or lecturing in some schools.It's better comedy than Seinfeld,you couldn't make this stuff up!:laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. In fact, since I can clearly recall, Iranians wanted to export their revolution right after Khomeini came to power and took control in 1979. This caused serious concern in the immediate neighborhood.

2. Americans were very quick to exploit this. There were changes in the US embassy in Baghdad (a family friend was posted in the Pakistani embassy as intelligence officer around that time). Very soon Saddam Hussein attacked Iran with US / Arab abetment. The rest is history.

3. Over the years the Western world has done its bit by starting and sustaining various stories about Iranian 'menace'. In 90s I found unknown / obscure glossy 'intelligence' magazines in GCC supermarkets. They were fully devoted to drumming up Iran as a scarecrow.

4. Iranians themselves do not help their cause when they encourage sectarianism in neighboring countries. That is just the result of having a sectarian outlook from the very top of Iran's leadership. A number of neighbors resent this.

5. Today Iran is under sanctions, has a number of hostile neighbors, and can hardly escape being sucked into regional sectarian conflicts.
@iranigirl2, you would do well to keep the above in mind. Had the Iranian leadership not openly advocated export of their nationalist revolution on religious basis, we would not be having this conversation.

I would very much like to know what steps Irani leadership took to allay the fears and concerns of their neighbors?

That's hilarious , but I don't see how it's inciting sectarian hatred! I don't see hear him say it's ok to kill Jews or Sunnis, or whatever!

Now's here's an even more ridiculous one!!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Saudi Cleric Muhammad Al-Munajid: Mickey Mouse Must Die!
Saudi Cleric Muhammad Al-Munajid: Mickey Mouse Must Die! - YouTube

Really iranigirl2? Do you really want to make it one to one competition of who is the real devious and ridiculous?

Here to expose your lies:

And this is for people to laugh:

@iranigirl2 off with his head!:laughcry:

I'm browsing through these videos and i'm in stitches from laughter:"kill mickey mouse!","tom and jerry zionists infiltrators",etc,etc.....and these guys are on tv or lecturing in some schools.It's better comedy than Seinfeld,you couldn't make this stuff up!:laughcry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjD6rUyESuk

This "IraniGirl" has a complex dementia that she suffers from. She doesn't know who she is. She ran away from I-Ran and now shes having wet dreams of I-Ran taking over the world.

They have a conservative point of view and they have a right to it, why are you getting bent out of shape

By the way why are you posting videos from a jew propaganda site

wait who issued fatwas in Saudi "Arabia" and Egypt to kill all shia ? oh yeah Iran issued a statement calling to kill all Shia... you people are a joke... we all know the sick fatwas the Saudis come up with, either making killing halal or rape is a gift from God..

Defending the majority Muslim population of Syria against a minority alewite sect and its brutal dictator is legitimate. If the saudis have declared a fatwa then they are right to do so

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom