What's new

Saudi youth decry sectarian divide

Pakistan is last place for REAL Muslims.

I don't know what you are learning these days. Be is Pakistan or any where else.

There is no such thing as a Muslim, and nothing as Islam.

It was a religion brought by a nice man, long time ago. It doesn't exist any more.

I don't know what you are learning these days. Be is Pakistan or any where else.

There is no such thing as a Muslim, and nothing as Islam.

It was a religion brought by a nice man, long time ago. It doesn't exist any more.

Trying saying this to the elderly folks in my family. You are wrong.

Just because vast majority doesn't practice does not mean Islam does not exist. I have met some of the best Muslims in Pakistan.

You better read history than passing baseless claims....Shia and Saudi rulers have always been at friction with each other however situation exploded out of control after Khomeni revolution in Iran and its indoctrination around the world.

excuse me you obviously know nothing about history . the shia movement began as a POLITICAL MOVEMENT during the first century of the hijri calendar and only turned religious around 300 years after the death of Imam Ali (رضي الله عنه) to which point a few select people decided to dictate the unknowing masses through the use of the word of god for their own gains . Religious Shia is a sham !! the rule is simple in islam THERE IS NO SUPREME RELIGOUS LEADER ! you broke that amendment . and MANY MANY MANY more .

excuse me you obviously know nothing about history . the shia movement began as a POLITICAL MOVEMENT during the first century of the hijri calendar and only turned religious around 300 years after the death of Imam Ali (رضي الله عنه) to which point a few select people decided to dictate the unknowing masses through the use of the word of god for their own gains . Religious Shia is a sham !! the rule is simple in islam THERE IS NO SUPREME RELIGOUS LEADER ! you broke that amendment . and MANY MANY MANY more .

There is no such thing as "SUPREME RELIGOUS LEADER" in Shia Islam.

and Shia Islam was a political and religious movement from the very start, because it advocated that the ruler should be from Muhammad's family, whereas Sunnis believed in Caliphate.

There is no such thing as "SUPREME RELIGOUS LEADER" in Shia Islam.

and Shia Islam was a political and religious movement from the very start, because it advocated that the ruler should be from Muhammad's family, whereas Sunnis believed in Caliphate.

please explain to me what the grand ayyatollah is ?? isnt he the supreme leader in Iran ??? isnt it always a grand ayyatolah and the president is just a monkey in a jump suit. Shiite believe in insulting people and degrading the prophets family with lies ( his wife ) .

so dont tell me the difference between sunnis and shiites is an issue of leadership . it far goes beyond that

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom