What's new

Saudi youth decry sectarian divide

Syrian Sufi Cleric Al-Bouti who was Killed.

Supports Blowing up American and Israeli Targets around the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlteuppPT4U

Our Special Forces should have taken him down as well after Bin Ladens death.
true, he said it, but watch the video . he said NOT KILLING INNOCENT LIVES... there is a difference between attacking Army and people... you are a joke... ignorant and blind

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, some of your compatriots and their Jordanian friend on this forum are doing just as well in regards to faning the flames.
Whenever one of them posts in a thread, soon one of his posts gets a mention of the others so they come running in and add some oil to the fire.
It's like 1st grade elementary school. :confused:

It's more like of a flipping yooooo!

true, he said it, but watch the video . he said NOT KILLING INNOCENT LIVES... there is a difference between attacking Army and people... you are a joke... ignorant and blind

There is no difference between attacking American Civilians or attacking America Military Facilities let any Assad Terrorist attack American Targets Military or other wise. Our Military will arrange the meeting with the Angel of Death where ever you live.

There is no difference between attacking American Civilians or attacking America Military Facilities let any Assad Terrorist attack American Targets Military or other wise. Our Military will arrange the meeting with the Angel of Death where ever you live.
oh okay, so you think A normal civilian signed up to die, just like a soldier? soldiers SIGNED UP FOR DEATH, they know it... there is a big difference, but you are naive...

@Mosamania:Stop blaming Iran for every single failure your country passes through. Seriously, you should stop it, you and your mates know no problem except Iran, and almost every word coming out of you is Iran. That's a killer obsession.

When the " Islamic " mullah's regime - along with its supporters - realize that they're Persians while the others in the ME are Muslims and Jews, then people will leave you alone. Additionally, ask your fellow Iranians here to refrain from using racist language.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the " Islamic " mullah's regime - along with its supporters - realize that they're Persians while the others in the ME are Muslims and Jews, then people will leave you alone. Additionally, ask your fellow Iranians here to refrain from using racist language.

We are here to stay, for a long time. Iran is eternal. ;)

Persian is an ethnic group,language and race, Islam and Judaism are religions, know the difference.

Persian is an ethnic group,language and race, Islam and Judaism are religions, know the difference.

:no:

It isn't my problem that you didn't understand what I was implying!

Fill your boots :agree:

We are here to stay, for a long time. Iran is eternal. ;)

You're mild, I can't tell a lie man, I like you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom