What's new

Saudi ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has picked the right side of history. Thats what matters. We stand with the Syrian people who are our brothers in faith not with a mass murderer.

So you mean to say that Asad is not a Muslim ??

We are NOT arming anyone - neither the FSA nor Asad.
There is a demand for weapons which we will fulfill simply because we want that money.
We have no share in the Syrian pie.

Now you are contradicting yourself ,
If it is about money only , will you be willing to supply arms to Asad if more money is offered by him ?? Surely you wont be .
...... Sectarianism ???

So you mean to say that Asad is not a Muslim ??

I don't care either way.

Now you are contradicting yourself ,
If it is about money only , will you be willing to supply arms to Asad if more money is offered by him ?? Surely you wont be .
...... Sectarianism ???

FSA is the least bad side in the Syrian conflict. It is about money and you don't have good choices you pick the least bad one. Thats FSA. Again, we are not arming them but selling weapons in return for money. FSA wins or loses has zero implications on Pakistan.

FSA is the least bad side in the Syrian conflict,It is about money and you don't have good choices you pick the least bad one. Thats FSA. Again, we are not arming them but selling weapons in return for money. FSA wins or loses has zero implications on Pakistan.

That is not a reasonable justification !!

That is not a reasonable justification !!

What is reasonable? - Business is money oriented not reason oriented. All i want to see is Pakistan turning into a weapons shop, taking its worthy share from a 70 billion dollar annual trade of bombs and munitions.

What is reasonable? - Business is money oriented not reason oriented. All i want to see is Pakistan turning into a weapons shop, taking its worthy share from a 70 billion dollar annual trade of bombs and munitions.

Staying out of Arab/Iranian conflict is the most reasonable choice for us
And it is not business oriented . By doing so , we want to pass on our deepest sympathies with the sunnis of Syria actually !!

there are some Pakistani elements in Syria, but as of now I think the Pakistani government is not fully involved.... the best thing for Pakistan to do now is stay neutral, even if Saudi "Arabia" pressure Pakistan....

Don't you have your wish already, albeit on a domestic level?

Staying out of Arab/Iranian conflict is the most reasonable choice for us
And it is not business oriented . By doing so , we want to pass on our deepest sympathies with the sunnis of Syria actually !!

There are no Sunnis or Shiites - there are only haves and have nots. Pick your side.

there are some Pakistani elements in Syria, but as of now I think the Pakistani government is not fully involved.... the best thing for Pakistan to do now is stay neutral, even if Saudi "Arabia" pressure Pakistan....

No involvement, just business.

I'm against Pakistan's interference in Syria But there are some other things i want to clear here.

- Has Iran Given Pakistan a Strategic depth ? Have they provided any support to our Military against India, Soviet Union ?

No. They have instead given Chahbahar to India. The Arabs on the other hand have funded Pak's Nuclear Program and they have setup a Pak Army Base in Saudi Arabia.

- Does Iran buy Weapons from Pakistan ?

No. The Arabs do and they give boost to Pakistan's Defence Industry.

- Who has the potential to lift Pakistan's Economy from future Pak-China Economic Corridor (New Silk Route) ? Iran or Arabs ?

Arabs. Iran is sanctioned. Its GDP has been on the downfall for many many years and its little population suggests its NOT a big market. Moreover, the Arabs combined have more resources than Iran and China would get better businesses.

Last edited:
There are no Sunnis or Shiites - there are only haves and have nots. Pick your side.

There are Sunnis , there are Shiites . And the situation in ME has everything to do with this .Our support for FSA is sectarian based . Your denial does not change anything my friend .

And supporting KSA against Iran is not going to benefit us in the long run . We better learn to mind our own business . Our leaders created Taliban for "money" . And now we are losing much more money to counter them, than how much we actually got for creating them . A "business" gone terribly wrong !! We should not make similar mistakes again !!

Pakistan produces antitank rockets/missiles ?

There are Sunnis , there are Shiites . And the situation in ME has everything to do with this .Our support for FSA is sectarian based . Your denial does not change anything my friend .

And supporting KSA against Iran is not going to benefit us in the long run . We better learn to mind our own business . Our leaders created Taliban for "money" . And now we are losing much more money to counter them, than how much we actually got for creating them . A "business" gone terribly wrong !! We should not make similar mistakes again !!

Benazir created the Taliban because we needed them. All talk about Shia and Sunni is emotional hoo ha, based on state propaganda, meant for dumb masses to feed upon. The ME proxy war is about control - what we have to do is to stay neutral and make cash out of it. It will not end for at least next decade, therefore it presents an opportunity for us to sell our bombs.
Whoever wins this proxy war, will be our ally - survival of the fittest - evolve or die.

Check this - Arab-Iranian dogfight for regional hegemony | Scoping Pakistan's options.

Pakistan produces antitank rockets/missiles ?

Yes - Its called the Baktar Shikan (Armor Killer) or as its known in Bosnia - the Green Arrow.

bshikan_01.jpg

Benazir created the Taliban because we needed them. All talk about Shia and Sunni is emotional hoo ha, based on state propaganda, meant for dumb masses to feed upon. The ME proxy war is about control - what we have to do is to stay neutral and make cash out of it. It will not end for at least next decade, therefore it presents an opportunity for us to sell our bombs.
Whoever wins this proxy war, will be our ally - survival of the fittest - evolve or die.

Check this - Arab-Iranian dogfight for regional hegemony | Scoping Pakistan's options.

Yes - Its called the Baktar Shikan (Armor Killer) or as its known in Bosnia - the Green Arrow.

bshikan_01.jpg

Its Laser Guided variant (with increased range etc) is also in service.

Check this - Arab-Iranian dogfight for regional hegemony | Scoping Pakistan's options
Well , that is your personal opinion and you are free to have one , still your denial wont change anything dear !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom