What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Pakistan is one of the most unstable, extremist and unsafe countries in the world. Comparing Iran to Pakistan is a joke. Ask any tourist.

i know what is joke and a jail country ok think abut yourself . living under those mullahs ? better you die dude how you live in that country ?

i know only shias from world visit you as you are hub of them no tourist . i myself never even think to be in iran as tourist even i visits dozens of places on earth . what we have to see in iran stones and mullahs chest thumping ?

Westerners visit our country too. Who cares what you think. You come from a country with no significant history, religious extremism and non-hygienic culture.

You can visit ancient cities like Isfahan, Shiraz, Yazd, Kashan, etc. Iran is more than mullahs.

Thousands of tourists visit Iran each year. We have a rich history, hospitable people and safe situation. Read most trip reports. Unlike Pakistan, where if you cross the wrong region, you have the chance of getting your head chopped off.

well.. the troubles in Pakistan can be solved through education and banning extremist propaganda in some madrassas. Don't forget Pakistan is our friend and neighbour, we should wish them the best. Pakistan needs some healthy dose of Indo-Iranian version of nationalism which can reduce extremism and bring it closer to all its neighbours.

i know what is joke and a jail country ok think abut yourself . living under those mullahs ? better you die dude how you live in that country ?

I would rather live under mullahs than live under Pakistani ignorism and extremism.

Having freedom to have clubs and wearing bikini is not something to be proud of bro :disagree:

yes it is human is free we born free live free die free . iran is one of the most extremist land on earth . no human should live that life . whole world your mullahs make enemy . hanging lashing and torture is life ? if i were irani i better migrate to sucide after shah left iran .you are living under a barbaric regime .

I would rather live under mullahs than live under Pakistani ignorism and extremism.

we are happy free enjoying in pakistan your country can dream freedoms which a pakistani enjoy . live in that jail we have no problem but don't teach us to be like you guys . our women is free our thoughts are free our country is free not occupaid long breed black dress mullahs .

Westerners visit our country too. Who cares what you think. You come from a country with no significant history, religious extremism and non-hygienic culture.

You can visit ancient cities like Isfahan, Shiraz, Yazd, Kashan, etc. Iran is more than mullahs.
I don't agree with this. Pakistan is part of the great Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) and also part of the Indo-Iranian civilization. The main problem is insecurity by some extremists, which scare investment and tourists, and also large population.
If Pakistan reduces these problems, it will be ok. And hey don't forget Pakistan is democracy!! A secular-democratic man made this country. They are our neighbour, friend, ancient Indo-iranian brothers. Just read the Pakistani anthem!
Majority of Pakistan has positive view of us. I think it's better to use other words when talking about Pakistan.

well.. the troubles in Pakistan can be solved through education and banning extremist propaganda in some madrassas. Don't forget Pakistan is our friend and neighbour, we should wish them the best. Pakistan needs some healthy dose of Indo-Iranian version of nationalism which can reduce extremism and bring it closer to all its neighbours.

well let me tell you its only fata not whole pakistan hub of mess as you have regions turkey has same region iraq has even saudi has a region we all have such piece of land which do oppose to us . its not new . not whole pakistan is madrasa . nor we have next door terrorist .let me tell you go search i am living in bahawalpur district of multan division we didn't face a single terror attack since 1947 .no blast no sucide attack nothing and 10 million people living here

we are happy free enjoying in pakistan your country can dream freedoms which a pakistani enjoy . live in that jail we have no problem but don't teach us to be like you guys . our women is free our thoughts are free our country is free not occupaid long breed black dress mullahs .

Lol. Your women are living in a open jail. Compare the amount of Iranian women you see on the streets in Iran, and the amount of women in Pakistani on the streets. Let alone the fact that most of our students are women. Women are also represented in various sectors of Iran's society.

Iranian women are much more free than Pakistani women. You can't even compare the two.

Lol. Your women are living in a open jail. Compare the amount of Iranian women you see on the streets in Iran, and the amount of women in Pakistani on the streets. Let alone the fact that most of our students are women. Women are also represented in various sectors of Iran's society.

Iranian women are much more free than Pakistani women. You can't even compare the two.

yese ye si know irani women i can see them daily here in fact when they step down from iran air at jeddah i can see them . you people treat them as sheep's and goats still talikng big ? sorry i will never buy it . women are student ? but they can't be ruler of country? or governor ? they have to dress as mullah said ?they have to marry as mullah said ?

Feyen jan, chera jango dawa? bishtare Pakestania ba ma khooban (hatta too in forum) va yek tarikh daran ba ma. Hala mazhab keshvareshoono yekam kharab karde mani nadare ke ma bahashoon bad bashim. Hamkari behtare ta in moshkelat hal bashe. Man behtaram, man behtaram fayde nadare.

Having freedom to have clubs and wearing bikini is not something to be proud of bro :disagree:

Dictatorship is also bad. There should be equal human rights.
Look the gotopless.org site. GoTopless
"We are a U.S.-based organization founded in 2007 by spiritual leader Rael and we claim that women have the same constitutional right that men have to go bare-chested in public.

"As long as men are allowed to be topless in public, women should have the same constitutional right. Or else, men should have to wear something to hide their chests" Rael, founder of GoTopless.org and spiritual leader of the Raelian Movement (rael.org)

FREE YOUR BREASTS! FREE YOUR MIND!"
:D:D

well let me tell you its only fata not whole pakistan hub of mess as you have regions turkey has same region iraq has even saudi has a region we all have such piece of land which do oppose to us . its not new . not whole pakistan is madrasa . nor we have next door terrorist .let me tell you go search i am living in bahawalpur district of multan division we didn't face a single terror attack since 1947 .no blast no sucide attack nothing and 10 million people living here

Well said, God willing/Inshallah whole Pakistan will become like your region. How safer how better. This is what we wish for our Pakistani neighbours and cousins.

Hi, Why are you aggressive in every post. Before marriage it was so cool. I can feel the frustration. I already said Single is always better.:coffee:

well that is 100% truth :cry: i am looking the ways to be cool yaar . i don't know what happen to me. today i barked 3 times on labor last week 15 times i got mad on work . whats wrong with me yaar? i want to bee cool but i am failed . today i will search . suddenly my BP went too high my hands vibrating and my head rounding while i feel angry :rolleyes: do you have any idea

Back
Top Bottom