What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

I cannot help but say Iranians are the most innocent people on planet earth and the most suppressed people internationally. They never attack anyone never backbite anyone never harm anyone and still they are hated by many governments.

You know what i mean.
Same rule applies for KSA... Isn't it??

Same rule applies for KSA... Isn't it?? :pop:

no dear just come visit jeddah and riyadh then you will be free to say whatever

I cannot help but say Iranians are the most innocent people on planet earth and the most suppressed people internationally. They never attack anyone never backbite anyone never harm anyone and still they are hated by many governments.

You know what i mean.

there is difference between innocent iranis and their GOV . am i right ?

Good Israel shouldn't be the target of Iran, infact its good to have a strong Israel, Iran should pursue nuclear and other weapons at swift speed to ensure that it is the dominating force.

Bombing macca and medinah is what yahudia Arabia will plant in to your head to turn you anti Iran, Iran will not do this its just pure propaganda.

Arabs couldn't nuke iran firstly they don't have them secondly that will be the end of the Arab world and its supporters in Pakistan.

Don't think lahore is safe son we will personally burn it to ashes.

your comment proves that you and your community are nothing but foot soldiers for the Iranian regime,threatening to turn lahore to ashes ?? from a pakistani ? koi mai ka laal aisa nhi paida hua jo lahore ka kuch bigar ske !

no dear just come visit jeddah and riyadh then you will be free to say whatever

I visited Jeddah but stay was only 3 days. But in car, visited almost 85% Jeddah. Yeah, very Peaceful area unlike Pakistan where you even can't park car on a street. I can't forget Al-Baik items...Pure quality stuff unlike here pathetic KFC and other 3rd class stuff...

I visited Jeddah but stay was only 3 days. But in car, visited almost 85% Jeddah. Yeah, very Peaceful area unlike Pakistan where you even can't park car on a street. I can't forget Al-Baik items...Pure quality stuff unlike here pathetic KFC and other 3rd class stuff...

KFC isn't different from the one we've got here :argh:

your comment proves that you and your community are nothing but foot soldiers for the Iranian regime,threatening to turn lahore to ashes ?? from a pakistani ? koi mai ka laal aisa nhi paida hua jo lahore ka kuch bigar ske !

Big talk. Nothing less or more..

God bless Nawaz Sharif who was created by "General Muhammad Zia ul Haq" :smitten:

@Armstrong how much power does PM Nawaz Sharif has in the army, state security, the governers and all of Pakistan etc? just wondering because he was overthrown before. You know in Muslim countries, military generals always take control of the power and sometimes steps in politics except Gulf states you know what I mean :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Try KFC in Pakistan. You will feel the difference.:laughcry:
I,ve not tried KFC in KSA, All i concluded, Al-baik is the best, better than KFC and MC DONALD.

KFC and MAC DONALD is equally pathetic in Qatar as well as in Pakistan. OTOH, I find Hardess Quite good. Shame Al-Baik Didn't open their branches in other gulf states, any planes for that? @Yzd Khalifa

what cenima ? my life is under AC 24/7 car home work office .and we have no cinema wish waleed bin talal open it one . i was planning to visit Bahrain but suddenly have problems and visitors so i can't

Hi,

After reading some of your comments, I think you have definitely have the wrong idea about Iran.

http://www.payvand.com/news/07/feb/1175.html

Tehran or bust: A hundred beats

Tehran, a city of surprises

About the author: Fatima Bhutto is a 24 year old Pakistani woman. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Middle Eastern and Asian Cultures and Languages from Columbia University and received a Masters at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) in South Asian Government and Politics. Fatima comes from a political background, her father Mir Murtaza Bhutto - an elected member of Pakistan's parliament - was assassinated by state police in 1996.

Okay, good point, i completely agree.

Now, the question is, if india goes to war against us (Pakistan), will the Saudis reciprocate the same feelings/commitment?

Will Saudi Arabian gov.t be willing to severe its economic ties with india, which BTW are worth billions, to appease Pakistan?

Will they severe their defence relations with india for Pakistan?

Will they dare lose india as a Saudi oil importer for Pakistan?

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @p(-)0ENiX @hussain0216 @RaptorRX707 @farhan_9909

No.

You are doing for your religion. They dont see their religion getting attacked if pakistan comes under fire.

next time when you visit just PM me you know nothing abut great jeddah i will show you OBHUR :eek:

No.

You are doing for your religion. They dont see their religion getting attacked if pakistan comes under fire.

Ayodhya -Mathura-Haridwa- Varanasi- Kanchipuram- Dvaraka-Ujjain
is not in every country but still every hindu on earth love that city. dear go read abut attack of ghaznavi on somnaat . even hindu women fight with kitchen knives and PARAT you know what is parat ?

KFC and MAC DONALD is equally pathetic in Qatar as well as in Pakistan. OTOH, I find Hardess Quite good. Shame Al-Baik Didn't open their branches in other gulf states, any planes for that? @Yzd Khalifa

Nothing has been revealed yet.

Try KFC in Pakistan. You will feel the difference.:laughcry:
I,ve not tried KFC in KSA, All i concluded, Al-baik is the best, better than KFC and MC DONALD.

Alrighty, next time I visit Pakistan I will.

Nothing has been revealed yet.

do you know pakistanis freeze albaik and send it to pakistan ?:eek: when i got this news i was shocked . we have 50 broust companies and chains in pakistan . almost every fast food company of world is in pakistani cities still people love albaik . i wish i was owner or managment person in albaik i can expand it to worldwide . belive me it has taste like no other . why its stuck in western KSA MADINAH YUNBU JEDDAH MAKKAH ? WHY ? it can be billion dollar multi national company

We want to see some exclusive pics Mr Imran, some navy stuff. No one has access here except you. :whistle:

its not allowed ok

Back
Top Bottom