What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

do you know pakistanis freeze albaik and send it to pakistan ?:eek: when i got this news i was shocked . we have 50 broust companies and chains in pakistan . almost every fast food company of world is in pakistani cities still people love albaik . i wish i was owner or managment person in albaik i can expand it to worldwide . belive me it has taste like no other . why its stuck in western KSA MADINAH YUNBU JEDDAH MAKKAH ? WHY ? it can be billion dollar multi national company

its not allowed ok

Because we Hijazis invented it and we are not prepared to share it.:D

Is that not right @Arabian Legend?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone who froze Al-Baik's chicken to Canada bro. :lol:

Well, Al-Baik must expand its empire sooner than later :lol:
do you know pakistanis freeze albaik and send it to pakistan ?:eek: when i got this news i was shocked . we have 50 broust companies and chains in pakistan . almost every fast food company of world is in pakistani cities still people love albaik . i wish i was owner or managment person in albaik i can expand it to worldwide . belive me it has taste like no other . why its stuck in western KSA MADINAH YUNBU JEDDAH MAKKAH ? WHY ? it can be billion dollar multi national company

its not allowed ok

Because we Hijazis invented it and we are not prepared to share it.:D

Is that not right, Arabian Legend?

You guys are the worst :coffee:

We are the coolest of all :yay:

The beautiful and ancient Hijaz>everything else.:coffee::yay:

Fat Najdi.:whistle: The evil horn of Shaitan will reappear in Najd.

:rofl:

WAHHABI!

LoLz. this won't change the fact that we are cooler :yay:

Lol, I will give the recipe to Imran Khan only if he agreed to leave that shiny submarine at where it is right now. :yay:

They normally duck the subs in Jeddah..

We want the German ones :police: Type-214
@Arabian Legend @Imran Khan

Chegada_do_submarino_NRP_Tridente_à_Base_Naval_do_Alfeite.jpg

:bounce: :smitten:

God bless Nawaz Sharif who was created by "General Muhammad Zia ul Haq" :smitten:

@Armstrong how much power does PM Nawaz Sharif has in the army, state security, the governers and all of Pakistan etc? just wondering because he was overthrown before. You know in Muslim countries, military generals always take control of the power and sometimes steps in politics except Gulf states you know what I mean :hitwall:

Bro, he is the Prime Minister of Pakistan & the Head of by far the Largest Political Party in the Parliament right now so he does wield a lot of power !

The Army, in the past 5 years, has shown enormous restraint otherwise it had a couple of very good opportunities to overthrow the Government & most of the People would've welcomed that ! In the past 5 years we've raked up more debt than the past 65 years combined & almost every social & economic indicator has worsened during the tenure of the last 5 years...so much so that the President & the Head of the Last Party to Rule Pakistan was often called Mr.10% owing to corruption charges against him ! Another thing to understand that is that every time the Army has toppled a Civilian Government - the People - have backed the Coup because all of that happened without firing a single shot !

The Army, as I understand, has washed her hands of direct Politics & would much rather concentrate on other issues - extremism, our arch rival & separatism than politics. What they'd do is that they'd exert significant pressure on the Government in the most crucial of aspects for e.g putting the ISI under Civilian Control as opposed to it remaining under Military Control or unilaterally withdrawing from the disputed territories that Pakistan currently controls or giving some moronic concession to India without India reciprocating anything in kind but barring that I don't think that the Army wants to get into Politics anymore nor are the People accepting of Army's Political Role anymore !

So I think it could be fair to say that Nawaz Sharif has significant clout over the State Organs of Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom