What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Hahaha.

Let me just laugh for a moment. A country, Pakistan, which doesn't have any security in its own country, is putting up red lines for the security of other countries.

Oh Pakistan, what have you become.
It's just symbolic. Pakistani Brothers will hopefully solve their problems, and I think they will not involve themselves in a war for Saudi Arabia.

And stop your groundless accusations :rofl: :D

Dude, if we want something, trust me, we can do it in public just like what we are doing with the Assad's regime :lol:

Public requires reason and western support which you do not have in this case with us, US will not allow it either.
2 dirty regimes they are.

Theirs no point in you arguing with me + ease down with the smileys, your overusing them everywhere.

My interpretation is that Pakistan is being sarcastic here, :D as the country itself doesn't have any security at first place and is caring about the security of another country

we know how much security iran has . or should i repeat ? what was rate of deaths in iran last week ? 40 hang by gov 7 solders killed by rebels and so on ......................

My interpretation is that Pakistan is being sarcastic here, :D as the country itself doesn't have any security at first place and is caring about the security of another country

Our Prime Minister is a joke!!

we know how much security iran has . or should i repeat ? what was rate of deaths in iran last week ? 40 hang by gov 7 solders killed by rebels and so on ......................

Our Rate of death is more than Iran. Look your post and look the death rate of bombing in Pakistan, and killing due to unrest. Even Kabul is more secure than this...............

Lol. Ask any tourist who has visited Iran. Iran is one of the most safest country in the Middle East. In fact, even women can travel alone here. Comparing Pakistan to Iran on security is a joke.

Lol. Ask any tourist who has visited Iran. Iran is one of the most safest country in the Middle East. In fact, even women can travel alone here.

why should i ask ? tourist ? what your mullahs left for tourists ? wine -clubs -dance- beaches -free life - date is not allowed you are living in a cage and asking for tourists ?:confused:

why should i ask ? tourist ? what your mullahs left for tourists ? wine -clubs -dance- beaches -free life - date is not allowed you are living in a cage and asking for tourists ?:confused:

Thousands of tourists visit Iran each year. We have a rich history, hospitable people and safe situation. Read most trip reports. Unlike Pakistan, where if you cross the wrong region, you have the chance of getting your head chopped off.

Our Prime Minister is a joke!!

Our Rate of death is more than Iran. Look you post and look the death rate of bombing in Pakistan, and killing due to unrest. Even Kabul is more secure than this...............

and then a country is under animal rule deep in terror drugs and mess under highly threat living in sanctions cutout from world .their guys bashing you and you say yes sir ? no pakistan is 1000 time better free and moving then iran .

Isn't there a Russia nuking Saudi thread ? ,...well..maybe in those circumstances red-line becomes white line ....

Thousands of tourists visit Iran each year. We have a rich history, hospitable people and safe situation. Read most trip reports. Unlike Pakistan, where if you cross the wrong region, you have the chance of getting your head chopped off.

i know only shias from world visit you as you are hub of them no tourist . i myself never even think to be in iran as tourist even i visits dozens of places on earth . what we have to see in iran stones and mullahs chest thumping ?

and then a country is under animal rule deep in terror drugs and mess under highly threat living in sanctions cutout from world .their guys bashing you and you say yes sir ? no pakistan is 1000 time better free and moving then iran .

Pakistan is one of the most unstable, extremist and unsafe countries in the world. Comparing Iran to Pakistan is a joke. Ask any tourist.

Having freedom to have clubs and wearing bikini is not something to be proud of bro :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom