What's new

Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Arab Nations cannot be a realistic model. There is already GCC, OPEC and other Arab unions, which have not achieved that much clout. Without a mediator in between (Pakistan) for Shia and Sunni and other divides and DEFENCE (the most important thing), Arab Union is not possible.

They all want to become the leader of the United Arab Nations, so it is essentially a deadlock for the unification.

They all want to become the leader of the United Arab Nations, so it is essentially a deadlock for the unification.

Yes, if the matter is between only the "Arabs". But there is evidence to suggest that Arab countries know that they are nothing in front of Israel's nuclear and biological weapons and they look up to Pakistan for deterrent (several quotes from many Arab ministers). Therefore, my point is Pakistan can play the role of a mediator in such a union.

Those Arab nationalists, who want an United Arab Nations like Saddam/Hafez/Gaddafi, are not under the religious motivation, instead they followed the Arabism.

Wonder which Arab state wants to become the leader of the United Arab Nations.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arabs hate those more than crap itself! except for Saddam, he was a great man although committing deadly mistakes by attacking Kuwait and killing his own people.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arabs hate those more than crap itself! except for Saddam, he was a great man although committing deadly mistakes by attacking Kuwait and killing his own people.

Because the majority of his citizens were the Shia Muslims, many of them were motivated by the Iranian Revolution.

Thats right. You have a very good info about ME affairs.

Also, i think because Saddam had the mindset of a conqueror, he believed the sacrifice is needed in order to build up his Arabian Empire.

Nasser/Hafez/Gaddafi all those Arab leaders also believed in the same way more or less, but just in case they were all not successful.

Hahahah, your link only shows foreign purchased stuff. Saudi regime can not even build simple screws and nails, let alone military equipment.
I assure you that is not the case.

For one of our specific product used in millitary manufacturing..we sold 11 of those systems in KSA during 2011.
Only 6 or 7 units were sold in the rest of the world during 2011.

That doesn't sound like a very good news for Iran.

Because the majority of his citizens were the Shia Muslims, many of them were motivated by the Iranian Revolution.

You know Iranian revolution is an utter failure. They are still struggling to complete Shah era project. So why would someone tolerate to bring such a backward revolution into their country. Crush the morons! You cant take side of Iranian failed revolution when Iranians themselves hate it now and protesting against how ayatollahs have hijacked the country in the name of revolution.

No offense,but Saudi army with all these advanced technology is like a horse who carries a lot of books.It can't use them properly.

I assure you that is not the case.

For one of our specific product used in millitary manufacturing..we sold 11 of those systems in KSA during 2011.
Only 6 or 7 units were sold in the rest of the world during 2011.

That doesn't sound like a very good news for Iran.

You know Iranian revolution is an utter failure. They are still struggling to complete Shah era project. So why would someone tolerate to bring such a backward revolution into their country. Crush the morons! You cant take side of Iranian failed revolution when Iranians themselves hate it now and protesting against how ayatollahs have hijacked the country in the name of revolution.
is it better first to think then to write?....
have you any source to prove your self??

Saudi Arabia has been financing and arming the FSA for months. Fact. This IS a national security issue for us.
The only reason we haven't secured a safe zone with Jordan in south Syria, is because of Israel holding on to Butshar.
This is a battle we are fighting along side the Syrian people against virtually everyone. Iranian claws will be ripped from Syria,
and the Syrians will then take care of Hezbollah.

Saudi Arabia has been financing and arming the FSA for months. Fact. This IS a national security issue for us.
The only reason we haven't secured a safe zone with Jordan in south Syria, is because of Israel holding on to Butshar.
This is a battle we are fighting along side the Syrian people against virtually everyone. Iranian claws will be ripped from Syria,
and the Syrians will then take care of Hezbollah.
Oh seriously?So suppressing and killing the people in Bahrain is also a security issue?Suicide bombing extremists in Iraq who kill Shias everyday is a security issue for you? Destabilizing Syria is a security issue?
I hope this corrupt and rotten family someday watch its collapse for the things it is doing to the region.Every place Saudi Arabia interferes,Suicide bombings and extremists and Salafis rise and gain power.Anybody knows why?

No offense,but Saudi army with all these advanced technology is like a horse who carries a lot of books.It can't use them properly.
Oh! is that true?
Man just be logical for once and stop this arrogance. Because I can say that Iranian jets is like donkeys who carry 1000 books. So this is just BS. At least Saudi pilots got the highest scores in international air drills with superpower such as Red and Green flags exercises. While, all we know about Iranian pilots that their jets fall down every 3 months. My friend, your Persian ancestors were not less arrogant and they called the same people "shepherds and scums" but they were badly defeated tens of times by them. as well as what happened in Gulf war 1 when Saddam beat the crap out of your army although Iranian army was in its best conditions.

Oh! is that true?
Man just be logical for once and stop this arrogance. Because I can say that Iranian jets is like donkeys who carry 1000 books. So this is just BS. At least Saudi pilots got the highest scores in international air drills with superpower such as Red and Green flags exercises. While, all we know about Iranian pilots that their jets fall down every 3 months. My friend, your Persian ancestors were not less arrogant and they called the same people "shepherds and scums" but they were badly defeated as well as what happened in Gulf war 1 when Saddam beat the crap out of your army although Iranian army was in its best conditions.
well the most advanced air attack in the world is done by AIF.(H3 attack)
and the most Successful air combat is also done by AIF(one f-14 one missile 4 shot)
unlike you arabs in air combats AIF has the most talented and trained pilots in the world.
so dont compare yourselves with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom