What's new

Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough! I hope you Prohibit also calling others Wahabis or Salafi in any way because I believe its an alternative word of Sunnah. I never called someone here Shea in person and I hope they do so.

Calling anybody wahhabi for the sake of degrading them is also not allowed. Keep reporting the posts if you find it offensive and we will determine if the action is needed

If you reply back to them in same/offensive manner, then be prepared for the consequences

Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
March 17, 2012 02:49 PM

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia is delivering military equipment to Syrian rebels in an effort to stop bloodshed by President Bashar Assad's regime, a top Arab diplomat said on Saturday.

"Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Army," the diplomat told AFP on condition of anonymity.

"This is a Saudi initiative to stop the massacres in Syria," he added without giving further details.

Read more: THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: THE DAILY STAR :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News)
THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
:yahoo:

Pakistanis can send these for free :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-army-kits-sale-black-market.html#post2714818

AESA!!! FOR ONCE! 5th gen jets! :girl_wacko:
Yah, china and Russia should have bought those tech from Iran rather than wasting time developing them. My friend, even Iranians in Iran defense forum don't believe this BS. Arabs in several defense forums put such claims in "funny and hilarious" thread because thats just impossible and I have many proofs.

Who knows perhaps they are currently working on a 6th gen fighter secretly somewhere in one of the sitting rooms of the ayatullah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom