Not open for further replies.

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
March 17, 2012 02:49 PM

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia is delivering military equipment to Syrian rebels in an effort to stop bloodshed by President Bashar Assad's regime, a top Arab diplomat said on Saturday.

"Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Army," the diplomat told AFP on condition of anonymity.

"This is a Saudi initiative to stop the massacres in Syria," he added without giving further details.

Read more: THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: THE DAILY STAR :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News)
THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Middle East :: Saudi sends military equipment to Syria rebels: diplomat
:yahoo:

well.there are many big Iranian HQs in Syria with many iranian made boraq APC and iranian made Safir 74 mbt tank.
DONT play with them!

well.there are many big Iranian HQs in Syria with many iranian made boraq APC and iranian made Safir 74 mbt tank.
DONT play with them!
Well... those babies will hunt them:
300px-HIMARS.jpg

AIR_F-15E_Strike_Eagle_Takeoff_lg.jpg

eurofighter-typhoon-fully-loaded.jpg

BRAVO
if your saudi friends think that bying the most expansive weapon can make them the victor ........well we shall see

BRAVO
if your saudi friends think that bying the most expansive weapon can make them the victor ........well we shall see

with the advanced weapons that will reach the free syrian army of course victory will come and will see Assad seeking asylum in the next few days. in fact he won't be able to leave his place cuz the free syrian army won't let that happen. they wanna his head to be chopped for what he have done to the innocent people.

with the advanced weapons that will reach the free syrian army of course victory will come and will see Assad seeking asylum in the next few days. in fact he won't be able to leave his place cuz the free syrian army won't let that happen. they wanna his head to be chopped for what he have done to the innocent people.

with the advanced weapons that will reach Syrian terrorists few more thousands of civilians will die as a result. looks like this is the goal of Saudi Arabia.

well the syrian army can block the bordar

with the advanced weapons that will reach Syrian terrorists few more thousands of civilians will die as a result. looks like this is the goal of Saudi Arabia.

hehe Russian> <no doubt you say such thing>

i would highly recommend you to find a good place for Assad. try to find a warm city he isn't used to cold places like Moscow.

Saudi equipment? There is no such thing. They are all American equipment. Even in the recent F-15 deal, Saudi Arabia had included the cartridges for F-15 cannon. They can not even make cartridges let alone anything else. Lol. But it is a known fact that Saudi regime always supports terrorists every where. That is what they have been doing for a long time.

You are not alone my friend. Although Saudis have long been known as the bravest people on earth who defeated Soviet union in Afghanistan, America in Iraq, Serbs in Bosnia, Russia in Chichania, Persians and Romans with such primitive weapons. So imagine how those geat Muslim people would do to with their superior weapons today!
Don't forget that we are joining you:
HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH... YOU ARE A SAUDI MUSLIM!...

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not alone my friend. Although Saudis have long been known as the bravest people on earth who defeated Soviet union in Afghanistan, America in Iraq, Serbs in Bosnia, Russia in Chichania, Persians and Romans with such primitive weapons. So imagine how those geat Muslim people would do to with their superior weapons today!
Don't forget that we are joining you:

HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH... YOU ARE A SAUDI MUSLIM!...

Lol. Yet only needed female American soldiers to defend the fat Sheikh against Saddam. Lol.

Saudi equipment? There is no such thing. They are all American equipment. Even in the recent F-15 deal, Saudi Arabia had included the cartridges for F-15 cannon. They can not even make cartridges let alone anything else. Lol. But it is a known fact that Saudi regime always supports terrorists every where. That is what they have been doing for a long time.

i hate to responde to ignorant people > i don't want to waste my time with you posting photos and videos to give proof of our production.

here is a link look at the pics ignorant and don't be like kids making things out of your mind.

http://www.qassimy.com/vb/showthread.php?t=477687

any coming post form you will be neglected period.

another Afghanistan in the making..thats how it started in Afghanistan, arming a few rebels against soviet allied government or as we know today, the Talibans. What ever be the case, Saudis should not let the arms fall into the hands of civilians as I can see they are being sent to the break away factions of Syrian Army which is fair on the paper but not in practical terms. This will result in Libya like crisis.

Why not send a few regiments of Saudi army to march into Syria??? Arabs conquered Syria from Byzanittes and can do it once again!

Dont worry about Iranian puppets in Damascus they have got their days numbered. As the situation is turning desperate in Syria, many of them are turning up on PDF like a knight in shining armour!

The regime in Tehran desperately regrets meddling in Bahrain now!

Lol. Yet only needed female American soldiers to defend the fat Sheikh against Saddam. Lol.
I guess you wouldn't say that USA needed UK to save their *** in Afghanistan nor Germany needed Italy in WW2 to save their ***. Its called coalition my friend. I don't think those people needed Romans when conquered "great" Persia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom