What's new

Hillary Clinton: I wanted to arm Syrian rebels, but Obama refused

Free Syrian Army are backed by Sunni World (90 % Muslim). Russia and China should stay away from this matter. It is a sensitive issue for us.

you need to stop doing drugs and drinking alcohol... why do you expect the west to remove leaders of other countries just like that, in Iraq and Libya it was a different story, where the people were against their leaders, and in Libya it was a NATO revolution, not a Libyan one...
the west tried for four years to remove Alasad and they failed you know why? because Alasad has a popular support among Syrians, and the west knows it very well, if just 30% of the population rose up against Alasad he would be gone in month.,.. the west tried everything from starving Syrians ( Sanctions) to sending terrorists and foreign mercs to Syria, training them, giving them weapons and money.. of course the money part came from their puppets gcc... Israel is treating the F$A terrorists, letting them smuggle weapons and terrorists and even allowed Palestinian terrorists from BLOCKED Gaza to go to Syria... just do some research and stop doing drugs..

The Palestinians that went to Syria to support the Syrian people are people who fought against Israel and went through Egypt. Stop making lies, I know them personally.

Here is your minister:

BBC News - Syria says West talks to Damascus about Islamist rebels

Western intelligence agencies have visited Damascus for talks on combating radical Islamist groups, Syria's deputy foreign minister has told the BBC.

Faisal Mekdad said there was a schism between Western security officials and politicians who are pressing President Bashar al-Assad to step down.

The growth of jihadist groups among rebels fighting President Assad has caused international concern

These guys know Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist in Egypt but they support the most dangerous takfiri rebels in Syria.

I was watching TV ,one of American politicians was saying we must support rebels in Syria via much better equipments to pressure on Assad.

how many countries u.s. wants to destroy actually???

quite a few in central america, mideast, africa already...

keep adding them on the list???

Please no more.

Don't worry, she won't get elected. In any case, the claim that she took the hawkish position of wanting to arm the rebels flies in the face of her timid inaction during the Benghazi attack. Clinton is good at lying, so please discount her claims appropriately.

So you want politicians who want more wars and destruction? More aggression, more imperialism, more exploitation, more regime changes, more bloodshed?

So you want politicians who want more wars and destruction? More aggression, more imperialism, more exploitation, more regime changes, more bloodshed?

I want politicians who will defend American territory and American diplomats with sufficient capability. Abandoning Americans to die in our own territory, even going so far as to order troops to stand down to prevent a rescue attempt, turns my stomach. Clinton disqualified herself through her cowardice, and of course, Obama further increased his infamy.

Back
Top Bottom