What's new

Saudi military equipment is on its way to Jordan to arm the Free Syrian Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... those babies will hunt them:
300px-HIMARS.jpg

AIR_F-15E_Strike_Eagle_Takeoff_lg.jpg

eurofighter-typhoon-fully-loaded.jpg
even if you could buy the entire military arsenal of US for yourself you still wouldnt be able to do anything with it. Israel with its size single handedly pummeled you back into the ground while Irans ideological army kicked their a.ss in just 1 month !
you should be ashamed of yourself lo l. now go buy some more American weapons and be happy about it

I just wrote here a few days back that if Saudi intervenes in Syria where Iranian support is strong and a conflict arises, Israelis are going to be laughing their rears off. Guess it is coming true. :lol:

i hate to responde to ignorant people > i don't want to waste my time with you posting photos and videos to give proof of our production.

here is a link look at the pics ignorant and don't be like kids making things out of your mind.

http://www.qassimy.com/vb/showthread.php?t=477687

any coming post form you will be neglected period.

Hahahah, your link only shows foreign purchased stuff. Saudi regime can not even build simple screws and nails, let alone military equipment.

I just wrote here a few days back that if Saudi intervenes in Syria where Iranian support is strong and a conflict arises, Israelis are going to be laughing their rears off. Guess it is coming true. :lol:
I think the Palestinians will be the one who will laugh their rears off when the Israeli terrorist forces get defeated at battle of telaviv (which soon will happen due to Israeli stupidity)

I think the Palestinians will be the one who will laugh their rears off when the Israeli terrorist forces get defeated at battle of telaviv (which soon will happen due to Israeli stupidity)

you made my day, i haven't laugh for a while. :rofl:

Mr.Moron, listen to me !! even if you could buy the entire military arsenal of US for yourself you still wouldnt be able to do anything with it. Israel with its size single handedly pummeled you back into the ground while Irans ideological army kicked their a.ss in just 1 month !
you should be ashamed of yourself lo l. now go buy some more American weapons and be happy about it
Why people insist not to respect themselves! your first word is nothing but an invitation to humiliate you. plz respect yourself and there is no need to see words you would not be so happy with. ok? I reported it anyway.
However, I think you misused Google translator when saying Hizbullah won 2009 war. If you call 2006 war a victory then victory may mean sth else for you. When a country got totally destroyed with 1400 deaths and 4500 wounded while In Israel, few walls were fell down with 160 deaths and about 200 wounds, I don't think its called victory. Lebanon was literally wiped out. Hizbullah did't get back Shebaa farms, nor liberated Palestine nor occupied 1 inch of Palestinian territory to call it victory. Plus Hisbulah is not Iranian but Arab. I don't think you would say our brother in Hamas won 2009 war either, because they are true Muslims and not self deluded with fake victories. They admitted that they didn't won nor lost. :azn:

Man, you're being too hopeful of a war. It is the last thing your region is going to have. There are more than one ways to resolve without war and which are also not classified as peace. Till date I fail to understand what's with your leaders loving Palestinians so much for no reason. You both don't even share a border.

Saudi has entered the battlefield. What do you think will be Turkey's stance, considering that you folks share a border with the Syrians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom