What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5364 Narrated byHudhayfah
The Prophet (S+) said, "The last hour will not come till you have killed your leader ( Imaam), fight together with your swords, and your worst ones inherit your worldly goods."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5401
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"There will be civil strife which will wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword."

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

Sahih Muslim 6853
'Iyad b. Himar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), while delivering a sermon one day, said:
Behold, my Lord commanded me that I should teach you which you do not know and which He has taught me today. (He has instructed thus): The property which I have conferred upon them is lawful for them. I have created My servants as one having a natural inclination to the worship of Allah but it is Satan who turns them away from the right religion and he makes unlawful what has been declared lawful for them and he commands them to ascribe partnership with Me, although he has no justification for that. And verily, Allah looked towards the people of the world and He showed hatred for the Arabs and the non-Arabs, but with the exception of some remnants from the People of the Book. And He (further) said: I have sent thee (the Holy Prophet) in order to put you to test and put (those to test) through you. And I sent the Book (al_kitaab) to you which cannot be washed away by water, so that you may recite it while in the state of wakefulness or sleep.

Do you happen to have any official document to backup your claim with? We never offered an asylum to anyone. Maybe @Mahmoud_EGY can elaborate on your outrageous comments since he happens to be an Egyptian :)
countries around the world are moved by their interests and national security
about mubark maybe they knew that the brotherhood will win in the elections since there was no other party on the ground and they have more than 80 years of experience
what matter is now we have the same enemy the brotherhood and their stand will always be remembered by Egyptian people

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Egypt's presidency: Egypt will never forget the historic stance of Saudi King Abdullah

Jordan praises Saudi king's position on Egypt: Al Arabiya correspondent

UAE declares full support for Saudi king’s statements on Egypt

Evil Dictators scratching each other back.

The fact that Saudi Arabia offered an asylum to someone is based on nothing but rubbish. Yes, over the first 10 days we didn't want to escalate the situation, but it is too insane to assume that we had thrown 80 millions under the bus.

Hope the unrest will settle soon.
countries around the world are moved by their interests and national security
about mubark maybe they knew that the brotherhood will win in the elections since there was no other party on the ground and they have more than 80 years of experience
what matter is now we have the same enemy the brotherhood and their stand will always be remembered by Egyptian people

Egyptian incident show the public desperation for democracy. ????..Human is by nature free. It always resist the slavery in any shape. Well,,,let Egyptian resolve this issue, these incident will give a birth to better minds with better approach to public offices. Let's be positive for while.

And whom he considers to be terrorists - the army or the Islamists? Just wondering.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Allah's Messenger (S+) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5364 Narrated byHudhayfah
The Prophet (S+) said, "The last hour will not come till you have killed your leader ( Imaam), fight together with your swords, and your worst ones inherit your worldly goods."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5401
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,
"There will be civil strife which will wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword."

Sahih Muslim 7035
Umm Sharik reported
that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from the Dajjaal (the Anti- Christ) till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few (in number)."

Sahih Muslim 6853
'Iyad b. Himar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), while delivering a sermon one day, said:
Behold, my Lord commanded me that I should teach you which you do not know and which He has taught me today. (He has instructed thus): The property which I have conferred upon them is lawful for them. I have created My servants as one having a natural inclination to the worship of Allah but it is Satan who turns them away from the right religion and he makes unlawful what has been declared lawful for them and he commands them to ascribe partnership with Me, although he has no justification for that. And verily, Allah looked towards the people of the world and He showed hatred for the Arabs and the non-Arabs, but with the exception of some remnants from the People of the Book. And He (further) said: I have sent thee (the Holy Prophet) in order to put you to test and put (those to test) through you. And I sent the Book (al_kitaab) to you which cannot be washed away by water, so that you may recite it while in the state of wakefulness or sleep.

Shouldn't you be banned? Or was that your previous account?

Once again Saudi shown its true face, while I'm happy that Morsi is gone (one less Islamist to deal with) its apparent that wherever there is death and destruction it can be traced back to them.

Saudi and Qatar are two of the largest state sponsors of terrorism that West has turned a blind eye to. They operate their Madrassas (human-bomb factories) basically everywhere, from Middle-East to South-East Asia.

@Yzd Khalifa, dude this is wrong... specially what Bahrain did..... what a load of crap..... more blood will be shed now.

@Yzd Khalifa, dude this is wrong... specially what Bahrain did..... what a load of crap..... more blood will be shed now.

Maybe.

I'm guessing you're referring to Bahrain official statement on Egypt rite? Maybe you haven't heard what the Jordanians and the Emratis said :lol:.

Lol... do you really think a Muslim fundamentalist cares about death of innocents? :woot:

What has become of humanity?! Sheeps following Imams blindedly to their doom, because of promise of virgins and wine in "heaven". An imaginary place that doesn't actually exist!

Back
Top Bottom