What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Those Arabian Sheiks and Kings are (mostly) the biggest scum in the middle east they were formed when they betrayed the "Ummah" so of course they will help backstabbers it is in their nature.

Funnily enough, you are the same guy who begged that his country won't fail Israel :lol: for their " strong " economy. Those Kings aren't here for your sake scum :)

Oh my god, I can't believe we have this many of gullible people among Muslims. No wonder that our countries are the most messed. up..

They are mad at us for speaking what we have in mind. While none of them had the balls to send even a single bullet to Syria or donate a single penny.

Next time when those countries ask us for help, the Saudis will be their saviors :lol:

Funnily enough, you are the same guy who begged that his country won't fail Israel :lol: for their " strong " economy. Those Kings aren't here for your sake scum :)

Wont "fail" Israel funny coming from you.
Those guys betrayed the Ottoman Empire.Those guys are one of the reason of the misfortune of my people.
And dont think i said to chose Israel because they are the best or the nicest i know that they are bad but those Sheiks and Kings are the baddest of all they smile to us telling we are muslims but you guys destroyed the "Ummah" you have no right to lecture anyone.

You may befriend them.
Those guys betrayed the Ottoman Empire.Those guys are one of the reason of the misfortune of my people.
And dont think i said to chose Israel because they are the best or the nicest i know that they are bad but those Sheiks and Kings are the baddest of all they smile to us telling we are muslims but you guys destroyed the "Ummah" you have no right to lecture anyone.

Sorry, with all due respect, you have lost WW1, and the price was heavy, it was your own fault not ours, don't blame us for your miserable life bro, and the word Ummah doesn't fit you :lol:
@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut

It's time to shut this thread down, I don't think there will be any fruitful discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may befriend them.

Sorry, with all due respect, you have lost WW1, and the price was heavy, it was your own fault not ours, don't blame us for your miserable life bro, and the word Ummah doesn't fit you :lol:
Something like the Ummah will never exist.
Oh and we lost the eastern front because of you guys so its pretty much your fault what happened in the caucasus too.

Jordan stands by Egypt in its effort to impose "rule of law": Judeh

phpThumb.php

AMMONNEWS - The Jordanian government on Friday expressed support for Egypt and Egyptian authorities in their efforts to impose the supremacy of law and restore stability in the neighboring country.

Jordan's Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriate Affairs Nasser Judeh said on Friday that Jordan, under the leadership of King Abdullah II, stands by Egypt in its serious effort to enforce the rule of law and restore safety and stability to its people, and in implementing its will to reject and confront terrorism.

Judeh added that Jordan stands by Egypt in its efforts to reject and block all external attempts to interfere in its domestic affairs.

In statements to Jordan's News Agency Petra, Judeh praised the stance taken by the ruler of Saudi Arabia, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, who on Friday stressed that all Egyptians, Arabs, and Muslims should confront those who attempt to destabilize Egypt and its stability and security.

Judeh stressed Egypt's pivotal role and position in the Arab world and the international community at large, emphasizing that Egypt's importance requires a stance against any party that attempts to tamper with Egypt's security and stability.

Judeh's statements came shortly after Saudi's King Abdullah made a statement aired on Saudi television on Friday expressing strong support for Egypt's military leadership.

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its people and government stood and stands by today with its brothers in Egypt against terrorism," King Abdullah said.

Saudi's King called on Arabs to stand together against "attempts to destabilize" Egypt, a statement that came in a strongly worded message of support after it had pledged $5 billion in aid to Egypt's interim government after Mohammed Morsi was ousted from the presidency last month. 

Last month, Jordan's King Abdullah II became the first Arab leader to visit Egypt and meet with its military leaders and with its interim government following the June 30th ouster of deposed President Mohammed Morsi.

King Abdullah II visited Cairo on July 20th, and met with interim president Adli Mansour and Defense Minister General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, among others, and expressed Jordan's support for the "choice of Egyptians" and help the country to overcome the current circumstances and enhance its security and stability.

The King had called on all Egyptian political forces to maintain national accord and reconciliation in he next phase in a way to boost Egypt's strength, status, and key role in the Arab world and the region.

Which people? You are Russian stooges, wake up, there is no Ummah and we don't any borders that include us with you. Simple and plain.

Saudi Arabia is such a great country that would get such criticism all the time by gullible people as it's policy is based on firm and rightful principles and doesn't follow peoples' desires and orientations. You are on the right track. Those will realize their mistake later, until then carry on the good work...:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which people? You are Russian stooges, wake up, there is no Ummah and we don't any borders that include us with you. Simple and plain.

Russian Stooges?
Im an Ahiska not a Khazak im pretty much almost the same as an Anatolian Turk so i have know what you guys did (not all) and wanted to clear that i pretty much dislike/hate almost every Arab/Arabian king or sheik because they got their positions because they backstabbed the Ottoman Turks.

Muslims = assad kills muslims so assad scum

Egyptian military + liberals & seculars kills muslims so Egyptian military and liberals are scum

YOU & THE SAUDIS

Assad kills muslims so assad is scum

Egyptian military and liberals kill muslims so Egyptian military and secular liberals are good

Rest of the muslim world = ??????????????????????

Russian Stooges?
Im an Ahiska not a Khazak im pretty much almost the same as an Anatolian Turk so i have know what you guys did (not all) and wanted to clear that i pretty much dislike/hate almost every Arab/Arabian king or sheik because they got their positions because they backstabbed the Ottoman Turks.

We don't give a tiny teeny weeny whether you hate or love them, they are ours not yours.

Muslims = assad kills muslims so assad scum

Egyptian military + liberals & seculars kills muslims so Egyptian military and liberals are scum

YOU & THE SAUDIS

Assad kills muslims so assad is scum

Egyptian military and liberals kill muslims so Egyptian military and secular liberals are good

Rest of the muslim world = ??????????????????????

It's not like this at all. Absolutely different analogy.

We don't give a tiny teeny weeny whether you hate or love them, they are ours not yours.

I dont have anything against Arabs but i can tell you there will be a time when those guys will get thrown out of those nations just believe me.

Back
Top Bottom