What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Why do you guys make things up all the time....:sick:

Saudi gives weapons to rebels who want to overthrow their oppressive regime. Saudi want to throw out Iranian influence.

Don't see them giving weapons to overthrow the oppressive militairy regime there. Instead, they support the crackdown of the militairy. Doesn't fit their agenda and investments there. Ripping apart a country with civil war no good then.

Saudi investments in Egypt under threat | Egypt Independent

Economists project more UAE and Saudi investment in Egypt | Egypt Independent

Egypt's central bank receives $2 bln Saudi loan - governor | Reuters

Remember that those Sheiks have been ruling there for hundreds of years, way before oil era. Arabs had leaders for every group of people and chosen based on their just and wise treatment of their people. So those Sheiks are not ruling because of oil.

It is just that Saudi, the pimple of everybody's nose :yay:

Remember that those Sheiks have been ruling there for hundreds of years, way before oil era. Arabs had leaders for every group of people and chosen based on their just and wise treatment of their people. So those Sheiks are not ruling because of oil.

What i saw and hear about them is not really positive...

Saudi gives weapons to rebels who want to overthrow their oppressive regime. Saudi want to throw out Iranian influence.

Don't see them giving weapons to overthrow the oppressive militairy regime there. Instead, they support the crackdown of the militairy. Doesn't fit their agenda and investments there. Ripping apart a country with civil war no good then.

What's with Iran this time? :what:

What i saw and hear about them is not really positive...

You are entitle to have your own opinion, but don't give people poor attitude. I can assure you that we are happier than 4 billion people combined :lol:

No i just called majority of those sheiks and kings scum which is still (mostly) true.

You most certainly did not. Still, your opinion won't change anything in reality.

Saudi Arabia gave Egypt under Mursi leadership about 4.5 bn. Anyway, I refer you to this:

My bro, Someone had to do sth to stop this madness that has been going on for about 3 years. Egyptians stood up for the first time in 2011 after long decades of oppression and corruption, yet they paid dearly to get their own freedom. Afterthen, the revolution which was carried on by youth and poor people who are not members in any parties got hijacked by well organised parties that had little to do with the revolution like the MB and other opportunistics. They failed their very first experience with democracy and elected two candidates who reached the finals, the first was an another Mubarak and the second was an MB. Since most Egyptians knew Mubarak they turned to the MB who won with a slight majority and gave them a chance. Morsi started grabbing power to his own even more power than Mubarak had, and failed to fulfill his promises and yet turned Egyptian lives into worse.

Egyptians realized their mistake and determined to rescue their revolution. Someone had to step in at that moment to bail out the country and no one can do so but only the army. For your information, Egypt lost $83 bn from constant protests, lost state prestige, lack of services, security and almost every single aspect of life has been getting worse.

If Mosri still in power, Egypt will be collapsed.

Nevertheless, Egypt will get better. The peaceful treatment has messed up the country, the other only choice is to restore state prestige by avoiding killing innocents as much as possible. But those who attack and instigate has to be stopped.

Again, there was no other choice.

Thank you, I left my COB and came here willingly. But, you should apologize for calling a whole race of human being " scums " and on what ground? False info.

I don't think you are the right go to dictate what their future should look like.

neither are you, you are a saudi and you have no right of voting for you leader, what ever your king wants thats what happens

Nothing my friend just educate my Arab brothers how good it is to have democracy and not a king :)

Well it's really up to them. All though history has shown that sooner or later autocratic state head's has to go.
Now if the king of that era is smart, he will change to a constitutional monarchy when the time comes and only holds to his title of King ( European examples).
@Yzd Khalifa

Why does a Muslim head of state use the title of King?? It's a Catholic title.
Why not use sultan, emir , kaan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My King doesn't pick and choose on his own :lol: there is a parliament, ministerial council, and the royal cabinet :lol:
neither are you, you are a saudi and you have no right of voting for you leader, what ever your king wants thats what happens

Had anyone of us complained to you about it? My Gov't is here because WE want it. When the Iranians wanted to overthrow the Shah, no body prevented them from doing so.

Well it's really up to them. All though history has shown that sooner or later autocratic state head's has to go.
Now if the king of that era is smart, he will change to a constitutional monarchy when the time comes and only holds to his title of King ( European examples).
@Yzd Khalifa

We don't call him the King in Arabic bro, but that's the English translation of the title he holds.

EDIT
@olcayto

It's a good question by the way.

My King doesn't pick and choose on his own :lol: there is a parliament, ministerial council, and the royal cabinet :lol:

Had anyone of us complained to you about it? My Gov't is here because WE want it. When the Iranians wanted to overthrow the Shah, no body prevented them from doing so.

We don't call him the King in Arabic bro, but that's the English translation of the title he holds.

EDIT
@olcayto

It's a good question by the way.

What is his arabic title?

well if you want it then thats fine with us,
btw are you affiliated with the royal family?

@Yzd Khalifa

Believe it or not, people of those kingdoms are fine with it. When a king does his job in affording his people with all means of a decent life, you would find the people appreciative of this. Even Westerners (And I see this allot on YT and other sites) wish to be Qataris or Kuwaitis as they admire the way they live.

Not just me, go and ask any Saudi in NY :)

Sorry, I don't answer such question.

there is no point of asking saudis in newyork, i wish i could ask saudis living in saudi arabia, they are the ones that really matter.

Back
Top Bottom