What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

You raised a very valid point btw. KSA is heading to the constitutional way.. But, still, we aren't autocrats, the Shurah Council and the General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta are too active.

What is his arabic title?

The Custodian of the Holy Masjids.

there is no point of asking saudis in newyork, i wish i could ask saudis living in saudi arabia, they are the ones that really matter.
@JUBA @Arabian Legend @Bubblegum Crisis are all Saudis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, people of those kingdoms are fine with it. When a king does his job in affording his people with all means of a decent life, you would find the people appreciative of this. Even Westerners (And I see this allot on YT and other sites) wish to be Qataris or Kuwaitis as they admire the way they live.

My friend I'm well aware that you guys like your Kings today. But what makes you believe that you will keep loving him in the future? That your son and grandsons will keep loving him? My post was for the future not the present.
The Ottoman Sultan's were also loved very much at that time, but two bad Sultan's towards the end of the empire and the entire dynasty got phucked up.

Again my personal opinion no intention of insults.

But if the future kings are smart they will turn to a constitutional monarchy like european models.
This way the King lovers will keep their Kings and the pro-democratics will gain their democracy.

There is no insult in your suggestions and arguments. I wish we could all learn from you.

And yes, I'm a pro-reform like you're :agree:
My friend I'm well aware that you guys like your Kings today. But what makes you believe that you will keep loving him in the future? That your son and grandsons will keep loving him? My post was for the future not the present.
The Ottoman Sultan's were also loved very much at that time, but two bad Sultan's towards the end of the empire and the entire dynasty got phucked up.

But if the future kings are smart they will turn to a constitutional monarchy like european models.
This way the King lovers will keep their Kings and the pro-democratics will gain their democracy.
@ChineseTiger1986

Are the Chinese happy with their way of living?

I didn't take it as an insult. I only don't like people who speak in our names about our regimes or bash us in the name of Ummah.
Anyhow, I would say maybe, but I see it unlikely though.

@ChineseTiger1986

Just an off-topic response.

Sure, the living standard matter for us the most, without having a good living standard, the poverty does not have the true democracy.

Prince Hassan calls for swift action to stop Egypt bloodshed

20121221192RN276.jpeg

AMMONNEWS - Jordan's Prince El Hassan bin Talal on Friday issued a plea to Egyptian scholars and intellectuals to move swiftly to stop the bloodshed in Egypt and confront forces of strife there.

In a statement issued on Friday, Prince El Hassan, the President of the Arab Thought Forum, expressed utmost concern over the ongoing events in neighboring Egypt after the stumbling of political solutions and the deterioration of stability there.

Prince El Hassan expressed deep regret for the death toll that has mounted as a result of the crackdown on supporters of deposed President Mohammed Morsi in Cairo and other Egyptian cities, prayed for their souls, and for a speedy recovery to the injured.

"We support every positive sincere action that contributes to achieving stability in the Arab and Muslim Egypt, and supports the desires of its people in looking for a better life, and stands b their legitimate demands for freedom, democracy, and good governance, and stresses their right in a dignified life," El Hassan said.

The statement supported the right of all citizens to peaceful expression of opinion and political stances, meanwhile, it called for rejecting violence and instigation of violence.

"We also regret the confrontations that occurred between components of the one [Egyptian] nation, and follow with heartfelt sorrow the spread of violence that has afflicted Coptic Christian Egyptians and their churches," the statement added.

Prince El Hassan called on the intellectuals, scholars, and rational people of Egypt to take swift action to stop the bloodshed there, which has culminated in the death of over 500 people so far, and to confront the forces of strife.

"For the sake of Egypt, I call on our brothers in beloved Egypt to work together to reject divisions and instigation of violence, and to prioritize the voice of wisdom and reason, to stop the bloodshed of the innocent, and to preserve the land of Egypt as a beacon of knowledge, culture, and humanity," El Hassan added.

There is no insult in your suggestions and arguments. I wish we could all learn from you.

And yes, I'm a pro-reform like you're :agree:

@ChineseTiger1986

Glad that their are still discussions possible without flaming each other in PDF :)

Cheers mate,

I didn't take it as an insult. I only don't like people who speak in our names about our regimes or bash us in the name of Ummah.
Anyhow, I would say maybe, but I see it unlikely though.

Jordan is progressive already so her monarchies allies. :pop:

My great pleasure!
Glad that their are still discussions possible without flaming each other in PDF :)

Cheers mate,

Democracy isn't a solution for everything. Mao was right from day 1 till the last day.. :agree:
Just an off-topic response.

Sure, the living standard matter for us the most, without having a good living standard, the poverty does not have the true democracy.

Give us your on topic response please?

My King doesn't pick and choose on his own :lol: there is a parliament, ministerial council, and the royal cabinet :lol:

Had anyone of us complained to you about it? My Gov't is here because WE want it. When the Iranians wanted to overthrow the Shah, no body prevented them from doing so.

We don't call him the King in Arabic bro, but that's the English translation of the title he holds.

EDIT
@olcayto

It's a good question by the way.

HAHAHAHA UR GOVERMENT IS HERE BECAUSE U WANT IT? R U ******* KIDDING ME LOL. ALL ARABS ESPECIALLY ARE ******* SHEEP OF THE AL SAUD FAMILY AND UR ACTING AS IF U HAVE ANY RIGHTS OF FREEDOM IN UR COUNTRY LOL. JOKE OF CENTURY.

HAHAHAHA UR GOVERMENT IS HERE BECAUSE U WANT IT? R U ******* KIDDING ME LOL. ALL ARABS ESPECIALLY ARE ******* SHEEP OF THE AL SAUD FAMILY AND UR ACTING AS IF U HAVE ANY RIGHTS OF FREEDOM IN UR COUNTRY LOL. JOKE OF CENTURY.

I'm not here to convince you bro :lol: I state my opinion, you can take it or leave it :D

It isn't be problems though! You quoted me, and I replied back.

Now, you can bound as many goats in Auckland as you possible could find.

:lol: :D :rofl:
we have sheeps here in new zealand theres many of them that look just like arabs infact we export many of them to saudi arabia. Dont worry brother ur sisters and brothers are on their way to Saudi arabia right now as we speak:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom