What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Do a little research NZ sheep are regularly exported to arab countries especially saudi arabia. Aussies mainly export their beef.

True, but, We re-export them to needy people via the Saudi UN humanitarian office.

I have been to Auckland and CC BTW.

Can anyone here confirm that this is the first time Saudis are backing a non-conservative force(Egyptian army) in any country?

Can anyone here confirm that this is the first time Saudis are backing a non-conservative force(Egyptian army) in any country?

Saudi Arabia also supported Saddam's army in Iran-Iraq war.

Saudis don't like the MB or any form of democracy in the Middle East, because it poses a threat to their own Monarchy.

They also crushed Pro-democracy movement in Bahrain.

and even now in Syria they are not supporting the MB. They are supporting secular Syrian politicians with Tribal links to Saudi Arabia. Only Qatar is supporting the MB.

Before the 2011 revolution in Egypt, Saudis were strong allies of Mubarak and his army. Saudis were really mad at Obama for the revolution in 2011.

Saudis always like to back up Autocrats.

Yes and we have no problem whatsoever supporting Israel air strikes on Iran nuclear facilities as well.

Saudis don't like the MB or any form of democracy in the Middle East, because it poses a threat to their own Monarchy.

How?

You mean Pro-Khameine movement!

and even now in Syria they are not supporting the MB. They are supporting secular Syrian politicians with Tribal links to Saudi Arabia. Only Qatar is supporting the MB.

We and the MB don't get along why should we support them?

Before the 2011 revolution in Egypt, Saudis were strong allies of Mubarak and his army. Saudis were really mad at Obama for the revolution in 2011.

Saudi Arabia has always been a great ally of Egypt.

Saudis always like to back up Autocrats.

Saudi Arabia playas where it wants and how it wants, our way or the ''highway''.

@BLACKEAGLE: Since you always told us you cared so much about 'Muslim lives' in Syria, I would like to know what's your stance towards this news? As always, you will support KSA no matter what and because you 'have to' or you denounce it for the sake of 'Muslims'?

Last edited by a moderator:
@iranigirl2

Yes X trillion times. Since you happen to be an Iranian, I know how does it feel like, you reap what you sow ;).

Our support to Libya, and Morsi's visit to KSA refutes your claim i.e. we don't really give a rat about how their countries are being run.

Wait! Correction! The MB doesn't like us at all. This has been proven when they stood with your own brothers in Yemen, who were butchered at the hands of you know whom (;.

What democracy are you talking about? Just a less than a hundred miles from our shores, we get to see a democratic play every four years, all elected presidents, act out under the supreme leader's command.

As long as they are associated with a state sponsor of terror, there is no way on earth that we will back them up at all. Terrorists must be killed everywhere, and there is nothing you can do about it, mainly in Bahrain. So please, try to cry as much as what you cry over your basement dude!

Why should I support a radical group, associated with a rouge state?

Before electing Mr. Al-Jarba - of whom he happens to have a Saudi origins - we supported George Sabra of whom he happens to be Christian, as well as Abdulbaset Sieda - a Kurdish Syrian - making your argument null and void.

Yes, Mubarak was an ally of ours, at the same time, there was nothing much Obama can do about the first Egyptian revolution! After all the will of people is stronger than anyone else!

Believe it or not, people of those kingdoms are fine with it. When a king does his job in affording his people with all means of a decent life, you would find the people appreciative of this. Even Westerners (And I see this allot on YT and other sites) wish to be Qataris or Kuwaitis as they admire the way they live.

Mate, i not telling you have to live but....

We had magnificent sultan's like Suleyman, Fatih, Selim but it's inevitable that in the line of heritage, there will be incapable King's, even mad ones... Like there was a Ottoman Sultan, who throws golden jewelery to fishes, for food.

King Abdullah is a twat, he is supporting the exact same Islamists that are pouring into Syria. Oh god, hasten his death so we get rid of an immoral and illogical man.

@iranigirl2
You don't have a problem funding these extremists in Pakistan everywhere as long as they don't pose a threat to your corrupt monarchy.

You just said that we were supporting seculars, and now you are contradicting your claim? How come?

Well, my monarchy isn't as morally corrupt as your mullahs' regime.

King Abdullah is a twat, he is supporting the exact same Islamists that are pouring into Syria. Oh god, hasten his death so we get rid of an immoral and illogical man.

What Islamists are we supporting in Egypt? :lol:

I don't think he's more illogically corrupt than your smurfy smurf Ayatollah :lol: always talking big :blah: we will destory Israel, we will do this and that. Cheap-talks :lol:

@Barakah Not all of us are with these actions that are conducted by the monarchs and you can see my posts all over the forum on this regards. What you said about some arabs as being like sheeps is 100% true, I think of them as what was written in the Quran " إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلاً " surah Furqan, Translation : " Or deemest thou that most of them hear or understand? They are but as the cattle, nay, but they are farther astray! " 25:44

Sheeps and Cattle loves their cowsheds or pens since its provides them with food and security. They don't want freedom or rights, they don't even realize the concept of these words. The cattle does not realize that it is going to be slaughtered one day to be served on the shepherd's table.

The people of Syria will rise against the butcher as well as their brothers in Egypt shall defeat against the sisi thugs.

what about u and other saudi arabians???
r u sheep or not???:rofl:

Yes and we have no problem whatsoever supporting Israel air strikes on Iran nuclear facilities as well. .

we r totally ok with that.... bring it on u shitty puppet of zionism.....:sniper:
bring it on.....

You mean Pro-Khameine movement!

it doesnt matter pro-what the movement was, it was a popular uprising u idiot:nana:
and u will not get away with it......

from yzd khalifa:
Yes X trillion times. Since you happen to be an Iranian, I know how does it feel like, you reap what you sow .

and what happened to saddam?? he lived two years in a rats hole deep in his own ****....
then he was hanged.......
so watch ur idiot self........ u may have the same fate.........

Back
Top Bottom