What's new

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

But I believe that the MB of yesterday is the MB of today, therefore, I don't see any difference between them.

Keep in mind that they were behind Sadat's assassination as well.
Yes, but the people are different!! This past two years, Islamist have lost a lot of supporters and you can see that when you talk to the ordinary Egyptian in the street. The people are not gonna accept them, even if security forces accept them. The middle and the high class in Egypt reject them with passion. Major cities like Cairo, Alexandria, ect.. would never accept them. yes they have some support in upper Egypt and within the illiterate and the poor, but i would take the other side in any struggle. Any part or organization that is trying to force an ideology on people will not survive in this time where the whole world is leaning toward more liberty, and freedom , no question. The question is when they will be defeated, and i think its this time in Egypt.

@agentny17
Did the martial law include the pro-Gov't protesters or not?
Yeah, of course!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need to go to Cairo bro :lol: I have seen the reactions which came from the Egyptians in here, they said something similar more or less =| ....

Yes, but the people are different!! This past two years, Islamist have lost a lot of supporters and you can see that when you talk to the ordinary Egyptian in the street. The people are not gonna accept them, even if security forces accept them. The middle and the high class in Egypt reject them with passion. Major cities like Cairo, Alexandria, ect.. would never accept them. yes they have some support in upper Egypt and within the illiterate and the poor, but i would take the other side in any struggle. Any part or organization that is trying to force an ideology on people will not survive in this time where the whole world is leaning toward more liberty, and freedom , no question. The question is when they will be defeated, and i think its this time in Egypt.

Yeah, of course!!

Waiting for free and fair elections would be helping Egypt, what you have done is take Egypt down the road to hell

Its pathetic

????? Your idiot military has been in charge for decades, they and your secular dictators have run your country into the ground

The muslim brotherhood have done nothing but resist and fight for poor Muslims

Why do i talk to you :ashamed: ?!

The middle and so called high class are a minority

Most of Egypt is poor and conservative

This is a coup by a rivh elite haramii class against the pepeople

I don't think he's more illogically corrupt than your smurfy smurf Ayatollah :lol: always talking big :blah: we will destory Israel, we will do this and that. Cheap-talks :lol:

At least Iran is resisting directly and indirectly through Hezbollah and protecting Lebanon sovereignty. What Saudi rulers and most like yourself are doing? Downright acting as poodle for Israel and zionist. That is an utter shame. Muslims need to see house of Saud as occupier of Muslim Holy sites and root them out.

Which one terrorism Saudi King suggest? What is the benefit Egyptian Army for them in common interest?

First of all, we don't own the two Holy Cities, idk what you are talking about.
At least Iran is resisting directly and indirectly through Hezbollah and protecting Lebanon sovereignty. What Saudi rulers and most like yourself are doing? Downright acting as poodle for Israel and zionist. That is an utter shame. Muslims need to see house of Saud as occupier of Muslim Holy sites and root them out.

I don't care how you view Iran, you are entitled to have your own opinion, and we do have ours. Iran did support Hezbollah, but they brought nothing but destruction to Lebanon. We on the other hand re-built Lebanon for its people rather than destroying it, and we fed its people rather than giving their enemy a reason to kill them.

If and only if you and your masters could do what we have done to help the Lebanese and the Palestinians, then come back here and flame at us.

Saudis donate dates to Palestinian refugees in Lebanon - UNRWA press release (20 July 2012)

Saudi Arabia supports UNRWA projects in Gaza, West Bank and Lebanon - UNRWA press release (29 May 2013)

Foreign Aid

Saudi Arabia donates US$2 million to Lebanon relief | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide

Alriyadh Newspaper: Local News - UNRWA Commissioner General Thanks Saudi Arabia For Donation of $ 86 Million

Article: Saudi Arabia begins public donation campaign for Lebanon. | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

Saudi gives battered Lebanon economy 1.5 bln dlr cushion - Oneindia News

Saudi Aid to Lebanon Channeled Through WFP | Arab News

Saudis pledge $1.5B for Lebanon - World news - Mideast/N. Africa | NBC News

Sure they love living under brutal dictators and a corrupt military

Watching a corrupt worthless liberal few grow rich

I could just imagine of CC was a Shia, the entire Arab world would have been outraged about the "secterian cleansing, murder, crimes, child killer , rafidhi, majoos, pagan, evil, cancer. You get th image.. We need an Iraqi CC to deal with such terrorists in Iraq, no mercy, no fear of being called secterian. But then you have the likes of Qatar and Kerdogan of Turkey trying to push for a civil war every time the army moves against terrorists.

God bless the Egyption Army and RIP to all the Innocent victims who were caught in the middle, and to the Egyption soldiers who were killed by the hands of betrayal.

Let just put Joke aside.

Al-Qaida is playing a demographic game, you must do something.

Also, TBQH, I don't think there is a need to hunt them down in their houses, therefore, no children would be killed, hopefully.
I could just imagine of CC was a Shia, the entire Arab world would have been outraged about the "secterian cleansing, murder, crimes, child killer , rafidhi, majoos, pagan, evil, cancer. You get th image.. We need an Iraqi CC to deal with such terrorists in Iraq, no mercy, no fear of being called secterian. But then you have the likes of Qatar and Kerdogan of Turkey trying to push for a civil war every time the army moves against terrorists.

God bless the Egyption Army and RIP to all the Innocent victims who were caught in the middle, and to the Egyption soldiers who were killed by the hands of betrayal.

Yeah, everyone can see their hypocrisy. It also shows they just use islam as a tool to benfit them. These Taghouts expose themselves.

We have an agenda here, j!had is good. Bad dictator.
We have investments here, j!had is terrorism. Good dictator.

technically there are several sort of jihad the must important one is inside yourself and what is called (نفس اماره) what is thge must well known but is from far less important is the Jihad against non Muslim who attack Islamic land

it's not Jihad when Muslim fight another Muslim

beautiful, CC saw the mistake Alasad did, which was not being strict from the beginning, heck even Alasad made a law forbidding the security from shooting back the source of fire, and back then many security forces got killed by the protesters... who killed them? the screaming and yelling or the green olive branches?... AlSisi understood that if you give terrorists little freedom, they will grow fast....

Back
Top Bottom