What's new

Saudi Intelligence head replaced

alright, then give us a Saudi source on bandr alkelb promotion.... USA is reshuffling the alsaud puppets, starting with a new crown prince and now new terrorist head instead of bandar...

Just Google what is known as the security council :lol:

A terrorist is gone , another one will replace him .

nothing so special . by the way , you guys have an intel. service ? lol :lol:

Otherwise you wouldn't have been driven mad. :rofl:

A, b, c or d. Does It make any difference when everything stays inside family?. Who will be the next king that will change the policy.

A, b, c or d. Does It make any difference when everything stays inside family?. Who will be the next king that will change the policy.

As long as the Saudi people are satisfied with the current ruling elite, it doesn't make any difference. If you have any concern here is H.R.H e-mail address. KingAbdullah@KingAbdullah.KSA

feel free to contact him anytime.

As long as the Saudi people are satisfied with the current ruling elite, it doesn't make any difference. If you have any concern here is H.R.H e-mail address. KingAbdullah@KingAbdullah.KSA

feel free to contact him anytime.
I don't have any concern with him. I personally respect him. If Saudis like him why would I have any concern. I just said it make no difference who is the head of your intelligence. It's your king who can change policies there. He is your king not mine so this email is for your concern not mine. I would be happy if you give me the email address of the head of ISI. :-)

I don't have any concern with him. I personally respect him. If Saudis like him why would I have any concern. I just said it make no difference who is the head of your intelligence. It's your king who can change policies there. He is your king not mine so this email is for your concern not mine. I would be happy if you give me the email address of the head of ISI. :-)

Point taken. :smart:

You mean Mullah ibn fake wannabe Arab ibn Rafida ibn Khamenei?

Bandar bin Sultan will keep annoying his enemies as he has always done and nothing can be done about this. Only USA has the power to do anything against KSA.

Bandar is just a dog ruining the region working for JEW USA like many others including the king of @BLACKEAGLE, Morocco's king that does not know how to pray is a homo and lets people bow to him.

Ask @Full Moon he knows the truth about the situation.

You said you don't care about the Saud rulers yet you get angry when I talk shit about them.
Let me talk shit about them without all of you coming here angry if you still stand behind that ^^

Bandar is just a dog ruining the region working for JEW USA like many others including the king of @BLACKEAGLE, Morocco's king that does not know how to pray is a homo and lets people bow to him.

Ask @Full Moon he knows the truth about the situation.

You said you don't care about the Saud rulers yet you get angry when I talk shit about them.
Let me talk shit about them without all of you coming here angry if you still stand behind that ^^

He is working for KSA's interests and doing a marvelous job. Just look at all the haters and enemies getting mad because of him. :lol:

Yes, is that why they both have a wife and children?:rofl:

Because I like Bandar and he is a patriot and a great Saudi Arabian. That is why. He is not the ruler.

He is working for KSA's interests and doing a marvelous job. Just look at all the haters and enemies getting mad because of him. :lol:

Yes, is that why he has a wife and children? Both of them.

Because I like Bandar and he is a patriot and a great Saudi Arabian. That is why. He is not the ruler.

Nah he's trash.
He still can't pray and lets people bow to him.
Like him if you want, who the **** told you you can't.

Yet most hate comes from you guys on this forum, let's talk some truth shall we.

:lol:

Saudi Arabian nor Arab users give a crap about military, culturally, religiously, linguistically and ethnically Farsi Mullah retards. We are not the ones writing in their Rafida and Mullah infested section or meddling in Farsi matters.

In any case KSA will keep plucking up their enemies. Either by supporting their enemies or sending 400 Iranian terrorists to hell if necessary.

Is that not right @Yzd Khalifa ?

:lol:

Saudi Arabian nor Arab users give a crap about military, culturally, religiously, linguistically and ethnically Farsi Mullah retards. We are not the ones writing in their Rafida and Mullah infested section or meddling in Farsi matters.

In any case KSA will keep plucking up their enemies. Either by supporting their enemies or sending 400 Iranian terrorists to hell if necessary.

Well, that's just a confirmation of whom is spreading hatred here.

Well, that's just a confirmation of whom is spreading hatred here.

We just don't want ants in our section or have anything to do with them other than crushing them if necessary Just like with ants in real life. Nothing strange about it. They should know their historical place.

Back
Top Bottom