What's new

Saudi Intelligence head replaced

Already posted here:

Saudi Intelligence head replaced

@Aeronaut

Kindly merge this thread to the other.

Iranian in disguise,

I understand how you feel about him, but I hate to disappoint you :lol: He's been promoted to a higher position, with higher responsibilities, and higher aims.

Let's what kind of a reaction will it bring to your brothers.
He's swapping sex to escape death

Please give detail at least few detail of all your intelligence agencies I want know what is NSC

The NSC's role is similar to the NSA.

The GIP is the external intelligence agency.

The GID is the internal intelligence agency.

The Military has their own Intelligence Agencies per each division, same goes with the SANG.

He's swapping sex to escape death

Yeah, I heard that before. :rofl:

279518.jpg

A former paratrooper and a Idrisi. A general as well. Anyway not that much of a change since he was deputy intelligence chief before.
Bandar is still the man. Haters gonna hate. He will still have a very big influence.:coffee:

He's the head of the NSC now :lol: twice deadly than his former position :lol:
طز
but no new outlet reported that, they mostly reported that he is done.. because he supported Alqaeda...

Saudi Intelligence Chief Replaced
Bandar had been spearheading Saudi efforts to unseat Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the bitter and bloody Syrian civil war, supporting various Sunni rebel factions. The Saudi prince had faced criticism for reportedly working with al-Qaida as part of those efforts.

Bander was a terrorist glad he got replaced.

We you like is to file a lawsuit against you, the allegations you made?

Accusing someone of terrorism is a crime punished by law in KSA let alone such high profile political figure like Bandar Bin Sultan. Be careful what you say over the internet. Saudi Arabia isn't Pakistan, the internet is 24/7 monitored.

They monitored " sensitive " sites where radicalism flourishes.

Accusing someone of terrorism is a crime punished by law in KSA let alone such high profile political figure like Bandar Bin Sultan. Be careful what you say over the internet. Saudi Arabia isn't Pakistan, the internet is 24/7 monitored.
Nobody respect terrorist supporters like turki al Faisal or bandar bin saratan(cancer) son of the raped ethopian servant they say that sultan refused to accept his bastard son but king Faisal told him to accept him is that true??

طز
but no new outlet reported that, they mostly reported that he is done.. because he supported Alqaeda...

Saudi Intelligence Chief Replaced
Bandar had been spearheading Saudi efforts to unseat Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the bitter and bloody Syrian civil war, supporting various Sunni rebel factions. The Saudi prince had faced criticism for reportedly working with al-Qaida as part of those efforts.

LOL

Because the MSM outlets you fallow take the news for granted :lol:

Nobody respect terrorist supporters like turki al Faisal or bandar bin saratan(cancer) son of the raped ethopian servant they say that sultan refused to accept his bastard son but king Faisal told him to accept him is that true??

:lol: Bander's myth!

I don't think they / we seek some baboons' respect.

so what are they going to do with him that now he called bandar a terrorist? suicide bombing to kill him?

Back
Top Bottom