What's new

Saudi-India defence relations getting stronger and stronger

^^ nobody really knows for sure, it's all speculation. It is true that they have a number of nuclear warheads, but it is really difficult to peg them at a number. Israel ofcourse will never confirm or deny this as it is in their benefit to mantain their policy of nuclear ambiguity

^^ nobody really knows for sure, it's all speculation. It is true that they have a number of nuclear warheads, but it is really difficult to peg them at a number. Israel of course will never confirm or deny this as it is in their benefit to maintain their policy of nuclear ambiguity

You miss the whole point.

Kalu mian. You are a disappointment.

same feeling here.
Some people take a few month in pdf to bring out their anger due to extremists on other side.
I wont blame them, because I myself have reacted angrily to troll posts of pakistanis and bangladeshis.
For kalu mian, after a few rational threads most of the posts are that of hatred.

The irony is, his Id is in reaction to a satirical video(loose talk) but he is starting to resemble the character he resents.

same feeling here.
Some people take a few month in pdf to bring out their anger due to extremists on other side.
I wont blame them, because I myself have reacted angrily to troll posts of pakistanis and bangladeshis.
For kalu mian, after a few rational threads most of the posts are that of hatred.

The irony is, his Id is in reaction to a satirical video(loose talk) but he is starting to resemble the character he resents.

Yep, one assumed a semblance of logic and objectivity. Given that he started with some promise (though it was mostly pirated stuff).

Alas, it was not to be. Just the same identity crisis and self loathing.

An amazing lack of originality, just the same.....

Irrespective of other matters both Saudi and India are America's proxies so they will start moving closer towards each other. Funny the dictatorship and human rights abuses in Saudi don't bother Indians now. Do not forget in haste that Saudi ideology is no different to Taliban ideology

You make a good point, i remember when these same indian members would bash Saudi whenever they got the chance, now they are all like "we should cooperate with Saudi".

Not that i have anything against them cooperating with Saudi Arabia, in fact i hope these relations between the two get stronger to the point where india replaces Pakistan with regards to its relations with Saudi Arabia, which would be very beneficial to Pakistan, Pakistanis, and our future generations.

Don't worry. He just has a teeny weeny identity crisis.

Happens with some.

And the funny part is that it is Pakistan that is controlled by the 3 As of America, Allah and Army.

America being the first A. Some want to see it changed to C, let's wait and watch.

Reported for personal attacks, off topic post, and attempt to flame.

You make a good point, i remember when these same indian members would bash Saudi whenever they got the chance, now they are all like "we should cooperate with Saudi".

At this point, you'd do well to recall Pakistanis' attitude towards Russians. :)

Not that i have anything against them cooperating with Saudi Arabia, in fact i hope these relations between the two get stronger to the point where india replaces Pakistan with regards to its relations with Saudi Arabia, which would be very beneficial to Pakistan, Pakistanis, and our future generations.
I agree that many Indians have bashed saudi for their lack of democracy and women rights and I still feel that the criticism is valid even now.
Similarly a saudi can say that large part of India is poor and backward.

But I do feel cooperation with them will make both of us better, especially cooperation in science and technology.
I wont like them to influence our muslims or open any schools.

Mossa like the typical Arab eg Osama uses the lack of intellect to win hearts and minds. lol

Yaar, don't reply to that troll Mosa, he's only attempting to drag you into a mudslinging contest and then he'll act all innocent as if he didn't do anything.

I mean, look at his posts in this thread, all he's posting is comments, images and videos that have nothing to do with the topic, he continuously resorts to sarcasm which is against the forum rules.

So do what i'm doing, ignore his posts and report them to the Moderators.

Indian co-operation with Saudi has little or no ideological dimension.

It is mostly economic and based on self interests. Nothing wrong.

If India & Saudi becomes friends and avoid pakistan , then where will pakistani leaders go for begging , or for hiding or for consultation , saudi does not treat pakistan on equal grounds because pakistan is just a begging neighbour nothing to receive in return other than foot soldiers , it is not the case with India

Nudged by US, India, S Arabia inch closer on defence ties

One of the most silent and understated positive outcomes of the India-US strategic partnership is the friendly nudge from Washington to New Delhi and Riyadh to join hands against global terrorism and increase defence and security cooperation.

Four years after King Abdullah visited India in January 2006, the Indian Army will hold joint exercises with the Royal Saudi Land Force in that country in March next year. New Delhi has also agreed to build a mountain warfare school to enhance the fighting capability of Riyadh against non-state players.

While the India-Saudi Arabia relationship is shrouded in secrecy due to interests inimical to both countries, New Delhi and Riyadh have broadened bilateral intelligence sharing, with high-level visits from both sides to bolster cooperation in the fight against terrorism.

A far cry from the 1980s and ‘90s, Saudi Arabia is committed to not allowing shelter to any fugitives from Indian justice or tolerating any anti-India activity.

After Prime Minister Manmohan Singh made a historic three-day visit to Riyadh this January, Intelligence Bureau Director Rajiv Mathur was in Saudi Arabia last month to strengthen intelligence sharing with his counterparts.

Saudi Arabia’s former intelligence chief Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud is expected to visit India next March and interact with the Indian leadership.

Prince Turki, nephew of King Abdullah who heads an influential think tank in Riyadh, was the force behind the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation in the late 1980s.

The message from Riyadh is clear: that its bilateral relationship with India is independent and not influenced by its ties with other countries such as Pakistan.

Nudged by US, India, S Arabia inch closer on terror, defence - Indian Express

If India & Saudi becomes friends and avoid pakistan , then where will pakistani leaders go for begging , or for hiding or for consultation , saudi does not treat pakistan on equal grounds

Exactly my point.

Ally? :lol: Not they but Looks like our nation is a frontline Supporter of Iran Even They are Willing to Sacrfies theirselves for them.. Remember of that statement from our Defence ministry.. That if NATO will attacks on Iran We will support Iran.. But in sametime They allowed NATO to use our Air routes and Now possibly They may allow them to use our Land routes.. Big Great Double standard but Wat a Shame, Here Public have Totally sacrificed their rights for some Sufi and their Decendents..

So you prove my point then, that Iran is not a ally of Pakistan and neither does it pretend to be, while Saudis claim to be our "allies".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom