What's new

Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman provide PM Imran Khan His private Jet

Pakistan already did a favour & MBS is indeed thankful to IK. Rest is buried somewhere and that has nothing to do with current situation.
PM is there in times when kingdom is cornered,they have taken this gesture as blessing.

Last edited:
Pakistan policy is hard to understand KSA who favours israel in its plocies and pak backing those and at other hand play duplicity by ignoring israel

Pak policies should not be like this saudis are at wrong side of islam shpuld not follow them its time to go turkish way

Pakistan policy is hard to understand KSA who favours israel in its plocies and pak backing those and at other hand play duplicity by ignoring israel

Pak policies should not be like this saudis are at wrong side of islam shpuld not follow them its time to go turkish way

Turkey has the capacity to go its own way. Pakistan does not.

Appreciated Gesture from Saudi Arabia the two countries have deep ties of friendship, trust and cooperation

It does not mean Pakistan has a policy of War in region, we favor discussion to resolve matter on table

We oppose any move to decentralize the region impacting any nation in region (Saudia , Iran , Iraq, Turkey , Egypt etc)

Any disability to Saudia is not in Pakistan's national interest
Similarly any war on Iran is equally not in Pakistan's national interest nor Turkey's

KSA is not Islam, u r right ... religiously Pakistan should enter into secterian wars of iran and ksa you are right but Pakistan can go turkey way is difficult ...

Pakistan is in difficult times and need friends. Pakistan tried to be friend with both Iran and KSA but only KSA offerred us friendly hand on the other hand iran not only supported kulbushan like terrorist but also openly financed people like Ozair Baloch ... current attack on KSA also shows that Iran is hell bent upon starting a war and therefore Pakistan should side with KSA not because of sect or religion but due to reloable and strobg partner in region ...

Only if his ministers woukd also save money.

That is because u dont understand how international relations work. States dont behave like individuals and international relations are not a zero sum game. U will see countries having relations with even allies of enemies. Pakistan and saudi and more than allies and what happens between the two countries is not public and beyond what you guys can imagine. Pakistan can have relations with saudi n turkey n qatar. Same as turkey has relations with US and russia. Same as russia being indian ally but developing relations with Pakistan as well. Mentality like yours will only isolate us.

KSA is not Islam, u r right ... religiously Pakistan should enter into secterian wars of iran and ksa you are right but Pakistan can go turkey way is difficult ...

Pakistan is in difficult times and need friends. Pakistan tried to be friend with both Iran and KSA but only KSA offerred us friendly hand on the other hand iran not only supported kulbushan like terrorist but also openly financed people like Ozair Baloch ... current attack on KSA also shows that Iran is hell bent upon starting a war and therefore Pakistan should side with KSA not because of sect or religion but due to reloable and strobg partner in region ...
Friend, UAE/KSA are the gangsters who started the war with Yemen, then ganged up on Qatar. Now things get a bit hot under the pants and they are now in panic mode. Those drones should have gone on Clown Salmans' home. As far as I can see, it was a preplanned attack by these people to set up Iran and curry favour by TIT to get freedom to engage with Iran - good luck to KSA. They could not win in Yemen and they want to take on Iran. Getting too big for their boots.

now i am jealous.

i got a 22 hour flight coming up and i wanna land there fresh too

KSA has been a historical friend since Shah Faisal times who was the one true Arab leader who had guts and faith, all subsequent Saudi rulers have been American lackeys and Israeli poodles

Pakistan has never interfered in muslims vs muslims wars and never should

as a matter of fact I am so happy our Parliament voted not to enter the Yemen war and even then Saudi is ok with it

stay neutral keep eye on Israel and continue to isolate India and support Kashmiris

every now and then like we did on 27th February we need to remind the world we can fight also

otherwise we will end up getting bullied

thanks Saudi you gave our leader a private jet yet throw your Palestinians brothers under the Israeli bus, surely you have some sinister intentions how can you possibly be a friend to Pakistan

Last edited:
now i am jealous.

i got a 22 hour flight coming up and i wanna land there fresh too

I hate to break it to ya.. but commercial flights to Mars has not been officially sanctioned yet by the Mutar Express, I heard modi will himself inaugurate it, when India becomes a supa powa next year..

I hate to break it to ya.. but commercial flights to Mars has not been officially sanctioned yet by the Mutar Express, I heard modi will himself inaugurate it, when India becomes a supa powa next year..

1) nowhere did i say its a direct 22 hour flight
2) i dont care about your Fetisch about urine

Back
Top Bottom