What's new

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am awaiting for somebody to create any useful knowledgable thread in this forum. All i am looking is Anti Islam, Anti India, Anti Zardari, IMF, rants kind of threads.

I wonder where is Defence?

Yar Zaki hamari soch kitni milti hai

He is a maniac so called scholar.. extremist.

I didnt knew that huh?
and he is not the only scholar from the land of Kabbah. The religion Islam in Saudi Arabia is not run by these therki mullahs. Out thousands muslim scholar one scholar say sm thing bad and the label is pasted on all of them.

he;s not the only one but the article is saying he's a famous one, no matter how many are there, people will follow the famous one

Is it so or some ppl are only waiting to find that one so called religious scholar to blame it on whole Saudi Arabia and start to generalize the Muslims.

yes there are people who are waiting for such news & ii think they must post as many of it as possible so that delusional mindset in Muslim countries which is based on myths of self righteousness & free of problems can be shown to the very Muslims who believe that whole world is out to get them & kill them, the general public response from Muslims forces one to generalize Muslims

Funny of you asking me my Identity any way i have nothing to hide.

My ideology is Islam and My Identity is Pakistan.
clear and simple, no firsts no seconds.

he didnt hid anything either, you are stupid to ask his identity as well

f there is any bad thing/fatwah all monkey will gather and start throwing hats to each other
because the Chimpanzees with their self righteousness think they are AWESOME!!!
actually the God's Message been sent is like this

Dear Humans,
worship me or i will torture you forever & give you an infinite punishment for your finite sins, your disagreement with me means your pucked
Love, your Loving God :rolleyes:

T-Faz you'll start another debate of "there's no moderate Islam, there is only pure religion or there is no religion and there is no such thing and religious reform"

exactly, either pure Islam or nothing
Live For a delusion, die for a delusion or simply die for 72 Virgins

Last edited:
Here is a positive article on Islam (its about a book written by an American woman who converted to Islam).

Geographic, spiritual journey to Islam a love story at heart

In this personal memoir, the American-born author of the graphic novel Cairo and a contributor to DC Comics relies on words to paint her pictures. And like paint, the results are mixed.

Although the Egyptian metropolis of Cairo is a main character in The Butterfly Mosque, it plays background to Wilson's personal journey, which is both geographic and spiritual.

Wilson, 28, graduated from Boston University with a history degree and a passion for Arabic language and literature.
That passion eventually took her to Egypt, where she married a Muslim man, converted to Islam and became comfortable living astride the western and Arab worlds.

But before all this could happen, Willow endured a physical crisis in the U.S. Suffering a terrible reaction to a birth control drug, she vowed that if she recovered, she would covert to Islam.

She did recover, but didn't convert at the time. Then Sept. 11 came along. She reckoned converting under the long shadow of 9/11 would alienate her from American friends. No doubt she was right.

When the dust settled, she and her up-for-any-thing friend, Jo, went to Egypt anyway. Refreshingly, she takes aim at her own and others' attempts to "explain" alien cultures.

"So what was the most unusual thing you saw?" Jo asks her after she returns to Cairo from her first trip to Iran. "Tell me something your weren't expecting."

"Carrot jam."

Jo laughed. "Seriously."

"I am serious. Who makes jam from a vegetable?" It explains everything, the revolution, the hostage crisis -- everything."

The product of a progressive family, Wilson makes a keen observation about western liberals. They're happy to give her various translations of the Qur'an as gifts, but they can't understand her eventual desire to convert.

Most of their perplexity arises from a misunderstanding of Islam in its great diversity -- and human beings in their even greater diversity.

Like many recent guides, Wilson does a capable job of finessing the difference between cultural codes and religious ones.

She presents Cairo as a city of contradictions, but to live briefly in that ancient city with her and Jo is to feel more and more at home.

Like many spiritual biographies, Wilson's can never truly articulate her deep faith or convert us to her cause. We learn that she is attracted to monotheism and that she admires the lack of hierarchy in Islam, as well as its celebration of sex (within marriage) and its lack of prohibitions against contraception.

But it still jars when she mentions without comment sitting in the women-only car in the Cairo subway. And when she surveys the vast region, she touts as progressive such everyday dignities as allowing women to drive and vote.

She remains unconvincing as an apologist for Islam as the most female friendly faith.

All this leaves out the memoir's true spiritual heart, which is a cross-cultural love story. Omar, whom Wilson meets early in her travels, becomes the final piece that fills Wilson's spiritually puzzled heart.

At the end of her tale, we find her at home in faith, marriage and work, dividing her time between Cairo and Seattle. An accomplished journalist, she continues to write about injustice, presenting the armchair traveller with a holistic view of what used to be called "the Orient."

Memoirs like Wilson's continue to be an important counterpoint to the tales of Mideast belligerence that fill the nightly news. At its core, though, The Butterfly Mosque is a love story.

Still, some readers may be left unmoved by a courtship dance that seems more at home in a 19th-century Jane Austen novel. A life lived in subtext is less charming in the 21st century. Like the Cairo heat, some readers may find it stifling and oppressive.

Geographic, spiritual journey to Islam a love story at heart - Winnipeg Free Press

T-Faz you'll start another debate of "there's no moderate Islam, there is only pure religion or there is no religion and there is no such thing and religious reform"

Its a long and extremely relevant article with four educated people presenting their opinion on Islam, its well worth the read though. I would suggest for all of you read it and not react on the name of the article alone.

you have been shooting the messenger & then now you are complaining about personal attacks awww .

Critisizng and getting personal are different things. You should know that.

the issuance of Fatwa by the Guardians of Kabbah is indeed laughable, religion is not above criticism .

He is not the only sole Guardina of Kabbah, nor what he says is Final, what he says is his personal opinion not what general Scholars of Saudi Arabia thinks. He is just another radical mullah.

you can criticize people with facts not rant all around with 'Islam bashing, Idiot, Apostate, Zionist' kinda mentality .

I am critsizing with facts.. its your friend who got personal.

also see post 87

Having been born into a religiously-socially hypocritically society and raised in an overtly religious one, you seem to believe that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't have an ideology, identity or valid beliefs.

No i dont believe that, my religion Islam does not teach hatred, Dont try to put your words in my mouth.

Its your misconception about me, just like you have misconceptions about Islam.

If i was born and raised in Saudia that does not make me Radical.

Critisizng and getting personal are different things. You should know that.

huh? you have been shooting the messenger

He is not the only sole Guardina of Kabbah, nor what he says is Final, what he says is his personal opinion not what general Scholars of Saudi Arabia thinks. He is just another radical mullah.

by Guardains of Kabbah i mean Saudis in General, one said they must drink & the other said take it directly from the tips, World is full of Radical Mullahs who think that whole world is Dar-ul-Harab

I am critsizing with facts.. its your friend who got personal.

also see post 87

slapping & complaining when slapped back, ahh

Shabash go on. If I didn't post the "positive articles" you could have. As I do not have an intention of reading Gulf News daily, the only thing that grasped attention from their RSS feed was this hilarious post. Had to share it with people.

Now you can continue spewing hatred against India and liberal fascist, secular, atheist traitors.

India lacks toilets, is full of poor people, caste system is bad, Indian missile tests always fail, India is not progressing, Hindus kill Muslims, Look at Shiv Sena and RSS India is the centre of all things wrong posting Pakistanis could have found this news as well:-
Sikhs rebuild mosque destroyed during 1947

Anything that is remotely unacceptable to you becomes anti-Islam and the intentions of the poster become absolutely clear to you, thanks to your supernatural powers. The post wasn't even a critique of religion, it was news about another cleric gone wild. I can handle criticism very easily, even more when the other person is articulate. Not be be narcissistic, but I can shrug off lame criticism. Everyone who disagrees with you doesn't have a "confused identity". Having been born into a religiously-socially hypocritically society and raised in an overtly religious one, you seem to believe that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't have an ideology, identity or valid beliefs.

Ya and you can continue your Islam bashing thoughts to get a grand prize of the most liberal on this forum.

Listen man atheists like you have been for a long time who can spew as much vermin against religion as possible but don't worry u wont succeed in your heinous designs your misinformation campaign wont bear you any fruits.

As far as India is concerned you are grossly mistaken about me i try to avoid Indian Bashing threads.So stop making noise.

Some people may think you are doing great Job demonizing Islam but don't worry they are only few who are just living in their la la land far far away from reality.

No i dont believe that, my religion Islam does not teach hatred, Dont try to put your words in my mouth.

You posted this:-

A guy with confused identity searching for masala news against my religion Islam, posting it and then having fun/laugh over it and calling it a real discussion.

I didn't put words in your mouth. No further posts on this one-to-one attacks from me.

Its your misconception about me, just like you have misconceptions about Islam.

I have pretty clear views. Don't assume things for me. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself and let mine be mine.

because the Chimpanzees with their self righteousness think they are AWESOME!!!
actually the God's Message been sent is like this

Dear Humans,
worship me or i will torture you forever & give you an infinite punishment for your finite sins, your disagreement with me means your pucked
Love, your Loving God :rolleyes:
Well there is a visible difference between you and me. I am not a practicing Muslim but still i have a peace in my heart. I don't induldge myself in these cruicial issues and confuse myself further. I like to read little bit and take rest. Alhamdullilah my God has bestowed upon me and blessed me PEACE....... my soul is always satisfied and enjoying my life a lot

You at the other hand always having lots of Question marks in your life. In each and every post of yours we can sense you are restless for peace. One simple solution of this problem is just stop reading what you do everyday. Stop criticizing this religion and stop criticizing your country. You alone is not going to solve this problem neither going to force us to change our way of thinking. We despite being a bad Muslim are still in peace and our/my soul cannot ask for me.

I would repeat again that i do everyday - rather than being critic you should stand and find a solution of these problems. All i see is rants, rants and rants. Stand up and find a solution rather than criticizing desperately like this maulvi did this and this maulvi did that. You see this fatwah is wrong and 95%+ maulvi's will not agree to this fatwah. Now if one dumb maulvi has given this fatwah why not research a bit and find what other scholars has to say about it? - without any investigation you guyz have stood up and started that everyday work of critizing the whole system.
exactly, either pure Islam or nothing, Live For a delusion, die for a delusion or simply die for 72 Virgins

This is at least 20th time i heard this pathetic joke from you. This has become old.......... come back with a better idea of disgracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom